Forum Settings
Forums

quest # 14: Trip in Wonderland (Mikuizumi, Alicerose157, yzmael, rose-of-chaos, 123nova123) COMPLETED

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 13, 2014 8:07 PM

Apr 2009
"Hmmmmm .... you all wish to leave do you not? Especially that little girl I've heard her speak of outside many times before now" he snaps his fingers and a chest appears behind them "there ya go"

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Jan 13, 2014 8:09 PM

Dec 2013
"is this a trap?"
Jan 13, 2014 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
Hesitantly, Lili throws a witchball into the open chest

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 13, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2013
Ava looks at the chest and then back on him. That be to easy she thought to herself

Jan 13, 2014 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra had been there the entire time, watching silently as the man introduced himself and, unlike the rest of the party, she reacted in quite an unorthodox way. Bowing her head, Ayra's voice was clear and so was her respect. "I am Ayra Gravent, and my family has served the Disciples with all our respect. We did not intend to offend you, Master Cheshire." Were Ayra's words. She awaited patiently for Cheshire's permission to raise her head. The Gravent served under the Disciples for a long time before her parents were killed and this was the reason why her family was against raising defenses on the reallms.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jan 13, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2009
The ball lili throws in goes in then u hear yyr nisers voice "fuck you chest! Stop throwin shit at me!"

Cheshire: he bows again. "You will all be back eventually. You need my guidance.... infants." He rose up ayras head and whispered in her ear "don't ever call me one of those disciple lowlives again or ill lock u in my realm until your breasts sag lower than your toes" He snapped his fingers and the chair let's go of raesha then the man grabs his head and melts into the worlds wall

Jan 13, 2014 8:18 PM
Jul 2012
"dangit I wanted to ask him for more weapons to kill the disciple "
Jan 13, 2014 8:20 PM

Dec 2013
"i guess w're done right?"
he walks over to the chest
Jan 13, 2014 8:21 PM

Dec 2013
Well this trip had no useful info for me Sighing "Looks like we're done guys, Hopefully I can come back again, Theres still rumors I need to ferret out the details on"

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 13, 2014 8:26 PM
Jul 2012
"why not just stay and ferret out the details now I doubt you will be able to finish them later since need a clear purpose to go back in "
Jan 13, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2009
Cheshire appears behind the chest closing it before they could go in. "Ferret ferret wants a carrot ehhahahahah" the man balances the chest on his foot and walks on his fingertips while holding his still laughing head by his toes. "Come get it!"

Jan 13, 2014 8:30 PM

Dec 2013
nova also jumped in
"thank god"
Jan 13, 2014 8:32 PM

Dec 2013
"Looks Like I get to ferret out the details i need then.." Starting to laugh hysterically Lili trails after Cheshire "Soo Cheshire where we headed since you wont let us leave?"

Jan 13, 2014 8:38 PM

Apr 2009
"Nooooooowhhheeeeeeerrrreeeeee" he playfully speaks as he twiddles around the room
"Just wanted one more question..... the knowledeable one. All the answers lie with him but I wonder if he'll give them to you..... I wonder I wonder I wonder..... how fickle my brother is ehehehehaahahahahahkekekek."

Jan 13, 2014 8:40 PM
Jul 2012
Raesha politely asks " so do you have any more weapons available to kill the disciple "
Jan 13, 2014 8:45 PM

Dec 2013
"Cheshire Sir...Since we are on the subject of weapons If you would be so kind as to take a look at my daggers? I heard a rumor that they might have originated from Inception...Mayhap you could enlighten me?" Lili draws her daggers out of their sheaths and extends them to Cheshire hilt first

Jan 13, 2014 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
"No I will not give you infants weapons. Children shouldn't play with knives nonononononono his head grabs the dagger and slobbers drooling all over it until the head devours the dagger whole eating it entirely. "Bad girl bad bad bad"

Jan 13, 2014 8:54 PM
Jul 2012
Raesha yells at him " we need something to kill them with " she then sees him eat the dagger and yells " why the hell did you do that for "
Jan 13, 2014 8:56 PM

Dec 2013
Diving at Cheshire in anger and throttling him Lili manages to slam her hand down Cheshire's throat and grab her daggers before they dissolve "No no no your the bad C heshire for eating my daggers how dare you.... They would have given you a stomachache" Glaring at him she back away cleaning them off and muttering "my babies"

Jan 13, 2014 9:00 PM
Jul 2012
(is that even possible considering he controls everything couldn't he stop you from doing that)
Jan 13, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2009
The daggers are within his hands again in an instant leaving lili clutching the laughing mans head still drooling all over as he twirls them. "Did u not hear me? Infants don't need sharp pointy things" throws the daggers in the chest and closes it. "Now come take them. If u want them so bad"

Jan 13, 2014 9:06 PM
Jul 2012
"we may be infants compared too something as weird and old as you but that doesn't mean we act like baby's and can't make decisions for our Selves besides if the disiclpe wins your realm will be gone first "
Jan 13, 2014 9:11 PM

Dec 2013
Making noises of frustration, Lili dashes over to the chest and trys to open it.

Jan 13, 2014 9:15 PM

Apr 2009
Cheshire heights the chest up over her head and moves it to the side. "Come now. You have more resources available to you my dear" the headd rolls over to raesha rolling around her feet "infants would think that way. So childissh in their thoughts"

Jan 13, 2014 9:20 PM

Dec 2013
"Arrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!" summoning a pair of hawks, they fly over to the chest and lift it of cheshire's hands and fly it over to Lili.
She summons a fireball and explodes the lid of the chest off, and grabs her daggers hastily burying them in her jacket

Jan 13, 2014 9:26 PM
Jul 2012
"your determined to see us a childish no matter what we say that only shows that you are the real infant "
Jan 13, 2014 9:32 PM

Apr 2009
still in yet the cheshire's head came over and simply ingested the daggers again rolling off into the chest and coming out on the ceiling. "Are you don't playing this merry go round?" He asked sitting down lazily watching her failed attempts. "You really aren't very worthy of those daggers if this is how you react"

Jan 13, 2014 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
Sighing and dropping to her knees in front of cheshire" May I please Sir have my daggers back, Ill grant you any boon you desire if it is within my capabilities to give it"

Jan 13, 2014 9:46 PM

Apr 2009
Makes a loudbuzzing noise. "Also wrong." The daggers drop into his hands and he fiddles with them. "Poor little ferret. Will she ever win? I don't know"

Jan 13, 2014 9:49 PM

Dec 2013
"Keep my daggers then, the only things I have from my birth years that may tell me anything there is to know about my parentage. Concider them a gift."

Jan 13, 2014 9:58 PM

Apr 2009
"Why thank you. I guess I will then" grinds the metal on the ground slowly dulling them until they snap "oh whoops. Good thing you just gave em to me right? Ehhehehheeheheheh" the head came back over eating the pieces as cheshire disspersed into the walls leaving them the broken chest. "As a nice gesture ill give u kids a few toys to play with on ur way out. Enjoy!"

Jan 13, 2014 10:01 PM
Jul 2012
" raesha goes over to lili and says I'm sorry for you losing your daggers like that if there's anything I can do to help you just ask I know what it's like to have know knowledge of who you are " just then she hears him mention toys and she wonders what he means hoping he means weapons and not more monsters
Jan 13, 2014 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
The chest remains open and a bag falls through it as the floor begins to crack and slowly give way

Jan 13, 2014 10:12 PM
Jul 2012
Raesha dives for the chest hoping to jump into it before the floor gives way
Jan 13, 2014 10:25 PM

Dec 2013
Lili dives for the bag, grabbing it and jumping thru the chest at the same time

Jan 13, 2014 10:46 PM

Apr 2009
The floor gives way to a large horrific scene of fire and molten earth. Slowly crumbling to its depths. They make it into the chest before the pleace collapses. All of them get in but just as ava tries to follow a hand drags her down to the depths of the hell.

"Hello infant" a voice spoke. 8 hooded figures stood at before her in hooded cloaks. The disciple
"Welcome to our realm.... only accesable through the world of inception. I am the leader of the disciple .... apollyon. Pleasure to make your acquantance. Miss Ava Draconis. My colleague uriel has advised me you and one other has the ability of the ancients. So I have a very special offer for you. To join the ranks of the disciple, do not answer now but let it mow around. And then .... you will know how to contact us."
Apollyon comes up to ava and pierces his eyes into hers with his stare then suddenly she was on the ground along with the rest of the party from the chest

Yyr: "holy crap you guys finally made it! I was getting worried. Damn thing kept throwin stuff at me"

Jan 13, 2014 10:57 PM
Jul 2012
" that was courtesy of the master of the realm Cheshire but what's in the bag " raesha then begins to look in the bag to see what is in it
Jan 13, 2014 11:00 PM

Dec 2013
Lili grabs the bag.. "No! we wait for everyone to see whats in the bag"

Jan 14, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2013
Rose stood up and dusted herself off. "Well at least we all came back in one piece."
Ava looked around at the others. She kept quiet about what she was just told and remained silent.

Jan 14, 2014 8:19 AM
Jul 2012
Raesha sits down and sighs saying "fine by the way is there a shower somewhere near here I really need one after that stupid Chesires realm "
Jan 14, 2014 6:45 PM

Apr 2009
Yyr: "cheshire? Hey you guys got a bag too! Hm?"
She picks up a small slip of paper addresed to liliona. On the paper was simply a picture of a crow wearing glasses. It said knowledge on it.
Hmmmm "well whatever may be you guys got xio out safe and sound and escaped the realm. Id call that a mission success. We'll make sure she gets back to her sisiter in illidan."

Quest completed

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.