Forum Settings
Forums

quest # 14: Trip in Wonderland (Mikuizumi, Alicerose157, yzmael, rose-of-chaos, 123nova123) COMPLETED

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 11, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
all of a sudden Lili feels herself falling.... falling deep down into a tunnel, this goes on for several minutes until she drops out of the end of the tunnel into a pure white room where the only opening is the tunnel she just fell out of

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 11, 2014 4:51 PM

Apr 2013
Rose had stopped to look at where she was after walking for a little while. "It all looks like the same bloody place." Frustrated she kept on going till something grabbed her ankle. She pulled her foot but whatever it was wouldn't let go. It pulled her, dragging her into a mountain of limbs. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!" She screamed.

Jan 11, 2014 4:52 PM

Dec 2013
nova heard rose
"rose?!?!?"
he ran to where he thought she was
Jan 11, 2014 4:53 PM
Jul 2012
raesha also hears rose and quickly runs toward her hoping to be able to save her
Jan 11, 2014 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
Rose being sucked into the Limbs fell through a hole in the ground. Landing on the ground a few limbs fell over her burying her. Pushing her way through she stood up brushing herself off. "What the hell was that and where am I?" She looked around not in the same place sh was previously.

Jan 11, 2014 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
The limbs grabbed any of the other adventurers surrounding them completely and pulling them further down into its depths twisting an turning every thought in their head.

Nova: was drug down to a potrait of rose in a big huge castle, the portrait slowly disfigured and grotesquely ripped apart her flesh and her insides drizzled out of its barren canvas to the floor at his feet as roses voice could be heard from its entrails crying "kill me! Kill me now!"

Raesha: began down a long dark alleyway with a light at the end and one at the beginning but no other direction sight

Rose: luka beside her was suddenly drug off by excess limbs as more blood covered her body and she was in a sterile glass case as it filled higher and higher with thick syrup thick blood drowning her with its iron

Ayra: ayra ran down the city street but then it was no longer a city but a house. A rural city house with blood writing all over the wall. Words written in the blood screaming "its your fault" "why didnt you do anything!" "Love!" "Rape her!" As all the letters ran together it became a mess of death and horrific tapestry

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Jan 11, 2014 5:07 PM

Dec 2013
"ahh!! stop it!!!! stop it!!!!!"
he covered his ears, closed his head and shook his head widly
"no,no,no!!!!"
Jan 11, 2014 5:12 PM
Jul 2012
raesha gets to the place and rose has disapeared "i hate this place " she then angrily gets up realizing theres nothing that she can do for her now and retraces her steps heading back in the direction the girl went hoping to find her as fast as possible so that they can escape and leave this hellism realm but then as she is going she gets dragged in to and pulls with all her might but to know avail she thinks whats going to happen if i cant escape from the grasp of thesse limbs eventually she is in a dark alley way with light at the end and on at the begining she thinks to herself "i guess this isnt so bad as long as it doesnt lead to something worse i was afraid of nothing" she puts her fears aside and begins walking toward the end light hoping that will lead her to the princess"
Jan 11, 2014 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
Coughing trying to stay afloat and find a way out, Rose struggled due to the thickness of the blood and syrup around her.
Come on Rose there's got to be a way out of here.
She pounded on the glass as she became submerged in the blood. She summoned her scythe and began to pound on the glass. Slowly she begins to lose her breath.

Jan 11, 2014 5:19 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra's steps started to slow down. She stopped running as she saw a house that feeded off to the memories she saw before... The house where she lived for most of her childhood. Instead of running, she started to walk... Slow steps. Steps of someone who was guilty. I couldn't do anything... I was so weak... So useless... Giving in, Ayra couldn't help but think about that time. Serys just watched their parents were burned in their funerals.

Weaker than her... Serys also couldn't do anything to help. On that day, she promised to protect everyone on her house. However, Serys, her older sister, forgot about their parents' cause. The fight that their parents had fought. The fight that protected peace... Serys became weak not only on her power, but on her mind as well. Even now, Serys was fighting against the Gravent's cause.

Ayra was then able to understand that this world... This cruel, cold world, was one of the most punishings she ever saw. It was toying with her... Playing with her mind... Completely unforgivable. Ayra tried to recover her focus, but it was all in vain... She was no longer able to remember why she was here.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jan 11, 2014 5:31 PM

Apr 2009
Nova: the picture falls on top of nova, and then he is in a large castles throneroom lonely.

Raesha: falls out of the bottom of the ground and end up in the same throneroom as nova screaming on the ground

Rose: "rose!" Rose gets up to see luka just pawing at her nose as she lay on the ground in a castles dungeon area

Ayra: ayra's house crashes down and breaks into pieces as ayra shows up in a castle dining room completely bare of food or anyone else

(Its the same castle for everyone)

Jan 11, 2014 5:36 PM
Jul 2012
raesha lands on the ground with her usual cat like grace when she sees nova she quickly goes over to nova and hugs him whispering "its ok little flower boy everythings going to be alright"
MikuIzumiJan 11, 2014 5:42 PM
Jan 11, 2014 5:38 PM

Apr 2013
Rose jolted up coughing for a second. She gasped for air looking around finding Luka. "Luka you're ok." She said as she hugged him. Standing up Rose was a little shaky. "Where am I?" Rose began to walk around slowly exploring what appeared to be a dungeon. "It's kinda creepy down here."

Jan 11, 2014 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
As the house fell down, Ayra was finally able to remember what she was doing here. Now that she was able to recollect these memories, she understood that this was just another trick of this cruel world.

This time, however, she was not going to give in. Ayra looked around, searching for an exit. All she could find was a wooden door nearby. She didn't really knew where it would lead her. It could be another trap. However, she wouldn't get to the Princess' sister unless she tried to. Hesitantly, Ayra opened the door... As she did so, the only thing she saw on the other side of the door was darkness. Pure darkness. Closing the door once more, Ayra looked around and searched for another exit, but she was unable to find any...
Jan 11, 2014 5:43 PM

Dec 2013
he was now crying
"i-i saw rose..."
Jan 11, 2014 5:51 PM

Apr 2009
Ayra: a voice called out to her from the door, a faint voice of soft whispering

Rose: rattling of chains and slight pitter patter could be heard occassionaly as she walked about the dungeon. It was obvious she was not alone

Jan 11, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2012
raesha continues to comfort him embracing him affectionatly "there there its all going to be ok it was just a trick from this stupid place there there " she then continues to comfort him leting him cry and get it all out
Jan 11, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
Rose turned around when she heard the chains rattled. "Hello?" She called out. Rose continued to walk around looking for a way out . As she did she kept looking over her shoulder becoming a little paranoid with every sound she heard. "Did you hear that?" She asked Luka as she stopped and turned around in circle.

Jan 11, 2014 6:03 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra took out her spear as she turned towards the door in a quick movement, almost sharply awaiting for someone to attack her. When she saw that there was no one there, Ayra slowly walked towards the door, with her spear still in her hand.

Using the spear, Ayra opened the door calmly and once more, pure darkness stood out of the door. Sighing, she walked towards the darkness ahead of her, calmly taking her spear with her. In order to see something, Ayra activated her scarf in order to illuminate the room. A red light emanated from it as she walked around, seeing nothing but darkness. She was able to see the walls beside her, but nothing else. She assumed that it was a straight corridor, since she wasn't able to see anything else besides the walls beside her. Her steps were the only sound produced as she walked. Once she reached the end of the corridor, there stood three paths ahead of her. Each one of them had a certain meaning to her past.
Jan 11, 2014 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
he nodded and sniffled
"t-thanks"
Jan 11, 2014 6:08 PM

Apr 2013
Rose continuing to get more paranoid by the second lit a flame in her hand to provide more light. She saw a wooden door across the room and started to walk towards it slowly constantly looking behind her.

Jan 11, 2014 6:09 PM

Apr 2009
And sound erupted behind nova and raesha. It cried "hello?" Cautiously then slowly dissapated as the footsteps drew closer to them

Rose looked back and forth as a faint crying filled the air coming closer and closer till it was almost at the back of her neck

Jan 11, 2014 6:10 PM
Jul 2012
she then smiles happily at him and says in a kiding tone " atleast your tears washed off some of that icky blood and gore "

she then helps him to his feet and says "lets go find the princess flower boy" she then hurrys with nova to the source of the sound
Jan 11, 2014 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
he nodded and ran with her
Jan 11, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2009
As nova and rashae ran they ran straight into rose and all three fell over somehow now all in the dungeon

Ayra: from the far right doorway she heard the sound of rose nova and raesha running into one another and on the far left she could hear a faint voice of a little girl

Jan 11, 2014 6:34 PM
Jul 2012
"owwww that hurt "raesha recoils from bumping into rose she then rubs her head and begins to get up when she sees rose is the one she ran into she quickly gets up and hugs rose yelling "yay your alright"
Jan 11, 2014 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra looked to her left, remaining true to her focus. She quickly ran towards the far left door and opened it without hesitating. She looked foward and saw another corridor, probably leading towards the little girl they were looking for.
Jan 11, 2014 6:48 PM

Apr 2009
In the doorwmay was a man in all white with pink stripes. The man looked up laughing but no sound came out. Ayra heard nothing not even the rustling of the air as he mans laughing head fell off and rolled over the floor contnously laughing in its silent torment until a sound came to her ears "hey .... miss?"
It was a little girl with bright flurouscent hair looking at her

Jan 11, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra stepped back as the man's head fell down on the ground, still laughing. What kind of world is this? For some reason, I feel like nothing is right here... Ayra thought to herself, trying to understand what kind of place was this one where she was.

She only heard the voice calling out to her after a few seconds of silence, she then looked towards where the sound came from. A little girl, seemingly innocent. However, nothing in this world was as it seemed to be. "What's wrong, little girl? Are you lost?" Ayra questioned, with serenity on her voice. A serenity that showed kindness and seriousness at the same time.
Jan 11, 2014 7:00 PM

Apr 2009
"Im lost..... ur not gonna eat me like the last girl did are you?" She questioned timidly keeping her distance

Jan 11, 2014 7:08 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra looked at the girl with a calm expression. She seemed to be very innofensive, this little girl. Maybe this was the person they were looking for. Ayra chuckled slightly at the girl's question. "No, I'm not. I guess I'm lost too, you see. I can't seem to remember where I came from at all. There are some things I remember, but not all of them. Can I ask your name, little girl?" Ayra questioned calmly, her scarf moving around silently, while generating the red light that guided her here.
Jan 11, 2014 7:10 PM

Apr 2009
She looks standoffish for a moment before responding. "My name is xio.... who are you?"

Jan 11, 2014 7:17 PM

Feb 2013
Ayra smiled in happiness. Seemed like she was able to find who she was looking for. "My name is Ayra Gravent. I was looking for you, you know. They sent us here to take you back to Yggdrasil. However, now we have to back the way we came from and it might be a very big problem to do so, since I barely remember anything from this realm. We need to find the others. Will you come with me?" Ayra questioned Xio, with a calm expression on her face. For a small ammount of time, Ayra was able to forget everything that happened so far. If this was good or bad, it was still a question that would be answered later.
Jan 11, 2014 7:22 PM

Apr 2009
Xio looked at her curiously then batted her eyes "whats a yggdrasil? Is that a bad place?"
After a moment the man with no head now silently was behind her and came creeping up holding his still laughing head. It laughe in her face but still no sound came, just the hysterical movements of his face

Jan 11, 2014 9:00 PM

Dec 2013
Finally waking up from falling out of the tunnel, Lili surveys her surroundings, noting the pure whiteness of the room and not a single piece of furniture in it
Suddenly a screeching alarm sounding noise is heard and lil falls to ground covering her ears, this goes on for several minutes.

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 11, 2014 9:11 PM

Apr 2009
Lili: the walls enclose on her as their soft padded exterior becomes rough and jagged twisting and curtling as if disturbed and in pain from the loud noise

Jan 11, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
Lili watches helplessly as the walls encroach on hermaybe if I think happy thoughts she starts to think about earlier that day at the mechanic shop watching Rin's reactions to the furry animals
misasenkaJan 11, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 11, 2014 9:23 PM

Apr 2009
The scenery changed to cute animals and bunnies and pandas crawling up next to her in cuddly fuzziness. Until a bullet goes through the pandas head splattering its innocent panda blood over her lips. As she tasted the sweet salty iron of its blood the animals were massacered one by one with their entrails spilling over onto the ground. Their eyeballs squeezed out as the other animals trampled their companions to death in an attempt to escape but to no avail as they were gunned down in ruthless cold blood and skinned alive. Nox giving a crazy and twisted sadistic laugh as he murdered every last furry creature in sight

Jan 11, 2014 9:31 PM

Dec 2013
(so much detail.... I love it... )
Jan 11, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2013
(damnit furi imma hurt your dwarf when you get home!!! )
Screaming in terror as the animals are mutilated and bludgeoned and shot, Lili screams helplessly as she scrambles back towards the wall, willing her eyes shut and calming her mind to think of nothing

Jan 11, 2014 9:48 PM

Apr 2009
As lili calmed her mind all was gone and calm. A literal state of nothing. Her ears could hear nothing, her eyes could see nothing,her tongue could taste nothing, her nose could smell nothing, her body couldnt even feel nothingnot even her own body. A literal state of nothingness befell her

Jan 11, 2014 9:55 PM

Dec 2013
(....... for fucks sakes.... its like a really bad acid trip)
what the hell is wrong with me? I cant see...hear... or smel... or move.... Her mind screaming on the inside, the terror coming back and overtaking her.

Jan 11, 2014 10:02 PM

Apr 2009
(Its wonderland. Welcome to the mayham. Think of this as furi's imagination gone fucking wild realm)

Just when it felt like the darkness would swallow her up. The darkness fades and she's alone in a big castle at the courtyard

Jan 11, 2014 10:06 PM

Dec 2013
(....Wait so your imagination isnt already gone fucking wild?)

Tentatively taking her hands from her ears and opening her eyes, she finds herself in a castle courtyard.
Getting to her feet, she brushes her self off and shakes her wings, her feather fluttering down around her.
Looking around she spies a open door behind her hmm well then that was interesting somehow her dragon had managed to stay corporeal and Lil and the dragon set off towards the door

Jan 11, 2014 10:18 PM

Apr 2009
As lili walks the door moves back just out of her reach everytime

Jan 12, 2014 7:57 AM

Apr 2013
Rose looked at Nova and Raesha. "Please tell me you are the real Nova and Raesha" She looked around to find herself still in the dungeon. how in the world did they even get here? Rose stood up being cautious.

Jan 12, 2014 9:37 AM
Jul 2012
"yep definitely real I would pinch you to prove it but I guess that wouldn't prove much in this crazy place " she then sighs "as for how we got here I was in a long dark hallway and fell through the floor and landed in this castle and flower boy was here when I got here " she then squeezes her tighter andn says "im so happy your ok i thought something happened to you now we just need to find the princess and lili and the other guy and we can leave this place"
Jan 12, 2014 12:19 PM

Dec 2013
nova stayed silent he didn't know how to react
Jan 12, 2014 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
No matter how far she walked or how long the door just kept moving out of her reach. Suddenly in a explosion of wings and frustration she flew in a upwards spiral barreling towards the door and crashed into it.

Jan 12, 2014 2:20 PM

Apr 2009
crashing through the door lili ran straight into nova along with rose and raesha in the castle. as they all were together the castle began moving and twisting slowly churning in a metallic twanging

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.