Forum Settings
Forums

Quest # 5: Dusty Trail (mikuizumi, furikuri, rika713) COMPLETED

New
Dec 31, 2013 8:19 PM

Apr 2009
a big breasted woman in a brown excavating coat came up to the party.
"my name is Mizuki Aaroniero! nice to meet you guys. in case you dont know, im Azzururies loving and bodacious mother"

Azu: she looks away annoyed and sighs "...hey mom"

"so anyway, me and my team needs to go to the old ruins of junon and excavate some bones for experimenting and learning about the extinct Gardien du sanctuaire that use to live there. your guys job is to protect me and my crew while were there. there have been numerous reports of overpopulation of monsters in the badlands and just need to be sure ya know? so thats it, sound easy enough right?"
FuriKuriApr 27, 2014 11:11 AM

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 1, 2014 9:19 AM

Nov 2010
"Nice and simple" Mimya said with a broad smile a he leaned against the wall with his hands shoved into his pockets. "Why the sad face little missy? Something bothering you?" He said to Azu as he slightly leaned to reach her level of hight.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 1, 2014 9:46 AM
Jul 2012
Haruka tries to stifle a laugh as she listen to Mizuki she then says "we should make a code word since I checked the bounty board and there's a monster that can impersonate loved ones and I wouldn't want to lose anyone here "
Jan 1, 2014 10:26 AM

Apr 2009
Azu: glares at Mimya with a dirty look "im here for the reward, its the only reason im litsening to your slithering tongue .... and code word is treasure"

Mizuki: whispers to them "Azu can be a little difficult at times, but shes simple to figure out. and looks, shes so cute!"

Azu: "mother i swear!"

Jan 1, 2014 10:39 AM

Nov 2010
"Very cute indeed" he chuckled and patted Azu's head "Now don't be like that little missy, we should be get along more if we want to get by this mission. It's not nice to be in a team that doesn't get along well," He smiled again and looked at Haruka. "Right?"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 1, 2014 10:47 AM
Jul 2012
"yep so let's all sing kuumbyya and get along" she then smiles impishly She then begins to walk toward the tunnel and sees if she can see or hear anything and try's to think how they should prcoeed
Jan 1, 2014 11:20 AM

Apr 2009
Mizuki: "good now then" two men came walking in carrying large sacks full of excavation gear. one was a scraggely man with a five o clock shadow and the other was a sheepish looking young man with glasses
"this is Clyde and Russell, my excavating team."

Azu waved at them solemnly having already seen them before "yea get along, why not" she turned around towards the large archway holding a large swirling vortex inside of it. it looked pretty ominous in retrospect but hey beggars cant be choosers

Jan 1, 2014 12:11 PM

Nov 2010
"I see that we all ready to go now." Mimya then straightened himself and began walking. Unlike most of the others, he didn't seem to have any special equipment with him. No weapons and no travelling equipment or anything else of some sort.
Jan 1, 2014 12:27 PM
Jul 2012
Once they were ready Haruka says "so all we have to do is jump into the vortex right "
Jan 1, 2014 12:29 PM

Apr 2009
Azu: "whatever .." she jumps in the vortex with the rest of the party and ends up in a large wastelandic desert land.

Jan 2, 2014 6:49 AM

Nov 2010
Mimya cracked another smile as he eagerly jumped into the vortex. When he arrived and found himself in the desert along the others, he brushed off the few bit of sand that was on pants and looked at everyone. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, which way are we going?"
Jan 2, 2014 8:10 AM
Jul 2012
Haruka quickly jumps through the vortex as soon as she finds out that's what there supposed to do and she then begins to scan the area with her telepathy to see what kinda monsters are here
Jan 2, 2014 4:08 PM

Apr 2009
Mizuki: comes outbof portal with clyde and russell and breathes in a deep breath. "Smell that kids, fresh unadultarated toxins. Coast seems clear so lets our way, first we trek through the prarie land"

Azu: "mom didnt u tell me how harsh the prarie land is and hot? And that u die of dehydration in 30 minutes?"

Mizuki: "thats why we have plenty of water" she stated walking off into the unforgiving heat

Jan 2, 2014 5:03 PM

Nov 2010
As Mizuki and her team began walking off Mimya followed them and sighed, though he was still smiling as usual "quite a hot start to our journey I say." he said and chuckled.
Jan 2, 2014 5:08 PM
Jul 2012
Haruka just kept walking seemingly unphased by the hot wheather she made sure to keep a close eye on her surroundings so she could be ready incase they were attacked
Jan 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Apr 2009
Asu: walks with them lazily for about 20 min without a sign of anything. "Ok the fuck mom! I dont see nothing! Whybare we here!"

Mizuki: "no no no shhhhh dear, dont speak loudly"

Azu: "why? Aint no one out here! Whos gonna hear me, the cactus! Why did you need an entire team of adventurers!"

Jan 2, 2014 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
"Barely an half an hour and you're already complaining? Oh dear, what an impatient adventurer you are" he then placed his hand over Azu's mouth and scanned the surroundings with his eyes. "Now shush"
Jan 2, 2014 5:59 PM

Apr 2009
Mummfled screams could heard over his hand when suddenly the ground tremored and rumbled slightly. Azu stayed quietly watching for a moment

Mizuki: "oh dear..." sh gave a dissapointed look as she scanned the area quickly

Jan 2, 2014 6:40 PM
Jul 2012
Haruka tenses up throwing down a metal circle then stepping on it then using telekenesis levitates the circle slightly as well as the rest of the party lifting there feet off the ground ready to move at a seconds notice
Jan 2, 2014 6:49 PM

Apr 2009
The grumbling stops as they all stay silent

Clyde: "what was that?" Hebasked

All of a sudden a giant worm burst from the ground engulfing clyde completely as it roared

Jan 2, 2014 7:24 PM

Nov 2010
In response, Mimya quickly engulfed his whole arm in diamond that shaped into a blade and attacked the worm. "Sorry, but we are no dinner!"
Jan 2, 2014 7:27 PM
Jul 2012
as soon as haruka sees the worm she takes out a coin and charges it with her electrokenesis then uses it as a rail gun on the worm

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0d6c6ba2994573b09a6643979570c71c/tumblr_mjfs9pWMIe1rkrb9ko1_500.gif
and
http://31.media.tumblr.com/133e56be225170d9faf0b021b7ec4577/tumblr_monk5aqbnC1rni7roo1_500.gif
MikuIzumiJan 2, 2014 7:43 PM
Jan 2, 2014 7:41 PM

Apr 2009
(Toragaku no railgun much lol)

The worms blows into a million pieces as clyde falls to the ground covered in guts

Clyde: "ewwwwwwwww"
Mizuki grabbed him and russell hopping onto the nearest large rock as azurrurie drew her bow turned the other way around. "Look sharp guys" she said to them as more rumbling aspired and 5 more worms emerged from the ground then dissapeared in the dirt

Jan 2, 2014 7:50 PM

Nov 2010
"This is merely warming up, or 'worming up' if you would like to call it" Mimya chuckled before he turned he turned his other hand into a diamond blade too. He took a fighting stance and waited for the next attack.
Jan 2, 2014 7:55 PM
Jul 2012
haruka quickly levitated herself and the excavation team high into the sky then starts shooting more railguns at the worms one by one firing at the exact moment the jump out of the sand
Jan 2, 2014 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
Every time a worm came toward him he sliced it into small lumps of meat, he kept doing that gracefully with a fast pace of speed.
rika713Jan 2, 2014 8:18 PM
Jan 2, 2014 8:09 PM
Jul 2012
ooc (i guess i shouldve said mizuki russel and clyde instead of excavation team)
Jan 2, 2014 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
(Oh sorry, I just though of my character as part of the team)
Jan 2, 2014 8:16 PM
Jul 2012
(you are part of the adventurer team thats why i said myself and the excavation team instead of just excavation team its just that in the quest it said protect excavtion team so thats why i refered to mizuki and others as the excavation team instead of everyone)
Jan 2, 2014 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
The worms traveled up and then back in the dirt quickly hiding as the railguns blew at them.

Azu: she shot arrows over and over but couldnt get a clean hit on any of the worms. "damn things.... hey Mimya let me ride on your back" she stated climbing onto his back. she closed her eyes and suddenly Mimya and her flashstepped in an instant all around the battlefield

Jan 2, 2014 8:23 PM

Apr 2009
(well the three of us need to fight anyways and we can handle ourselves lol)

Jan 2, 2014 8:33 PM

Nov 2010
"My back is all your, dear cute lilalu" After he let her climb his back, he waited for the right moment to attack as she flashstepped him all around.
Jan 4, 2014 5:01 AM
Jul 2012
Instead of wasting coins and energy on rail guns she decides to take out the two giant sawblades from her back and using her telekenesis shoots them at the worms just at the interval that they jump up then if it floats there till another one appears
Jan 4, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
hops off of Mimya's back and dusts off her pants as she flipped her bow and it folded at three parts condensing into a small metal piece that situated on her thigh. "well ... graboids.... talk about copyright eh?" chuckles a little nervously and then sighs

Jan 7, 2014 10:35 AM

Nov 2010
Swinging his arms once, the diamond on them drew back. "This is not gonna end if we stay still around here. We should process toward our destination and simply focus on protecting the team if any further threats came at us."
Jan 7, 2014 10:45 AM
Jul 2012
"I can try to fly us there if you want to try it "
Jan 7, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2009
Mizuki: "no need were here" walks towards a clearing and the ruins of a city lay in waste with broken houses and stone all around

Azu: walks up to the city looking about the ruins "man... this place is straight destroyed"

Jan 7, 2014 11:46 AM
Jul 2012
Haruka just walks around making sure there are no monsters that can endanger mizuki and her two co workers
Jan 7, 2014 12:01 PM

Apr 2009
Nothing but destruction and dismay could be found as they trudge along following mizuki and her team

Jan 7, 2014 12:11 PM

Nov 2010
Mimya walked closely to the group , glancing around curiously and cautiously.
Jan 7, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2009
"Here it is!" Comes across a gigantic exploit of bones strewn across the ground, the excavaters all gathered around it and began pulling out tons of equipment analyzing each part of it

Azu: perches on a ruin and sits down looking at her co workers. "Guess we take positions and scope"

Jan 7, 2014 12:25 PM
Jul 2012
Ok I'll take the north position
Jan 7, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2009
Sits silently as the excavators run around excitedly in a panic

"This... is ....exciting"

Jan 7, 2014 12:37 PM
Jul 2012
"yep but at least no monsters are attacking not that I'm not sure if that's a good thing "
Jan 7, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2009
"They said this place was riddled with monsters.... so either were very lucky or ... something is keeping them away" keeps her eyes sharp watching for any disturbance as a mizuki voice came from behind a pillar
"Help! Over here!"

Jan 7, 2014 12:59 PM
Jul 2012
Haruka comes rushing over to mizuki to help her while keeps her eyes peeled and sensing the thoughts all all around her with her telepathy hoping that they aren't walking into some trap by monsters or worse humanoids
Jan 7, 2014 1:15 PM

Apr 2009
Her and azu run around the corner and no one is there... its a silent area but very unsettling when the slight sound of whistling came over. "Were in for a fight" she said calmly

Jan 7, 2014 1:24 PM

Nov 2010
"Indeed," Mimya smirked and slightly held his fist up, which had a few scales of diamonds extending on it. His senses were alerting him to guard up.
Jan 7, 2014 2:13 PM

Apr 2009
Out of the wall came a humanomid angel like creatur e withh 4 majestic wings. Its voice sounded like mizuki until it opened its eyes and screeched

Warning: bounty hunt: Angeal

Jan 7, 2014 4:17 PM
Jul 2012
"was waiting for him to show up " Auami then takes out one of her giant saw blades and throws it. At the monster
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.