Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2009 8:32 AM

Mar 2008
Don't read this thread, if you haven't read vol 15 yet since will spoil the ending for you. So what did everyone that did read think about it? I think it had a overall good ending, with the exception of Ranmaru dying, I thought that was a bit sad and was hoping no one that I liked died. But I am glad that Hanzo let go of his revenge, and decided to come back to Usagi!Oh and their kids, are so adorable but wow four already that's quite a bit I must say.

As for the short story, that covers Mamezo's story I must say I enjoy it it was cute and damn was Mamezo hot later on! Though I was a bit shocked, to learn that Watari was actually a girl, but not too much because in the world of anime/manga a girl could really be a guy, and vice versa.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 18, 2009 8:38 AM

Jun 2007
i loved Mamezo's story ^___^

but i didn't really liked the way the story ended.. i mean, with Usagi thinking that everybody were dead (well, most of them did die) and then jumping a year and the way Hanzo wanted revenge.. well, it's like a whole story that is happening too fast >.<

and we didn't get to see them do it ;______; (waaa, i'm a perveted smut-lover >.<)
Feb 18, 2009 9:34 AM

Mar 2008
He,he in most of shoujo's depending on the company that puts it out you don't get to see any smut. I think the time skips, were crucial to the story it gives the readers a look into the future so to say, well in my opinion.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Feb 18, 2009 2:38 PM

Jul 2008
personally i didn't really like the ending, not sure why.
i liked the time skip. many kids! it was adorable x3
i also liked that it didn't really have smut, if there were smut, it wouldn't have been the cute manga that it was.

*Under Construction*
Feb 19, 2009 10:10 PM

Jun 2007
i didn't mean the time skip to the kids, i meant the time skip of one year after everyone died..
i know that they wanted to show how much Usagi changed and all the difference in what's happening, but i didn't like it because it was like there was no story in that year, and then all of a sudden everyone are alive and the story keeps moving >.<
May 21, 2009 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
I can understand why some might not be fond of that one year jump, and it would have been interesting to see her develop to a stronger person, but the month in which she was depressed and silent was probably the reason why it wasn't really drawn.

:P Would make for an interesting side addition...

Ah in response to above about Ranmaru dying. I felt pity for him then, but before that point, I wasn't very fond of his morals.

May 21, 2009 10:21 PM

Mar 2008
Ah in response to above about Ranmaru dying. I felt pity for him then, but before that point, I wasn't very fond of his morals.

There were time were I was like ugh Ranmaru! But overall I found that I just could not hate him. I could be looking at this wrong, but from what I saw myself was that Ranmaru loved Usagi so much, that he would go to any links just to make her his. Ah but this is just my own opinion here :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hanzo vs. Hanzou

Cuteyhoney - Aug 18, 2008

6 by Astuart510 »»
Jun 4, 2010 7:27 PM

» Vol 12

Cuteyhoney - Aug 23, 2008

10 by kaizureki »»
Nov 18, 2008 8:32 PM

» Whose your fave character?

XxThageXx - Mar 20, 2008

11 by kaizureki »»
Nov 18, 2008 7:08 PM

» Vol 13

XxThageXx - Oct 13, 2008

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Oct 18, 2008 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.