Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2013 12:03 PM

Apr 2009
here is the humble and quiet town of Tartaruga. The ultimate goal of nirvana and perfect transcendence is ever tempting in this town and fuels their training and teachings. Tranquility, humbleness, and control is what is strived for each day and in every action. its not as rich as tigru or as poor as fenix so its more of a middle class society with enough to get by. the main attractions you can see here are madame Moinne's flower shop, the great Tortoise isle, and 5 star Nidhogg lodge.
misasenkaDec 31, 2013 10:52 PM

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2013 6:35 AM

Apr 2013
Ava continued walking as the girl still followed her. So if I go somewhere where their are no sewers are you going to come out and continue to follow me? she asked tired of her following.

Dec 29, 2013 7:30 AM
Jul 2012
maybe, but it would be hard to find a place like that in this city since sewers run through the entire town. As far as I know you would have to leave town to get away from the sewers and that's ussally only done if your on a quest.
Dec 29, 2013 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
You really like to say what i can't do and what be hard for me to do. It's quite annoying. I know what a I can and can't do so quit trying to tell me jusr because you wouldn't do. Ava decided to change directions instead of heading deeper into town she start to head away from it.

Dec 29, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2009
Nox: notices a girl walking outside aimlessly from his shop and curiously watches her. "god my brain feels buzzed out from all sketching.... maybe i need a distraction"

Dec 29, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
"If I have to leave town to get rid of you I will." She said probably looking like she was crazy for talking to herself. She could hear someone elses thoughts now as she walked past a store.

Dec 29, 2013 10:55 AM

Apr 2009
her all white ensemble kind of got his eye and it felt like he had seen her before but couldn't place where. at this point he was staring outside intently and pulled himself away once he had noticed. "ugh i been workin too damn hard"

Dec 29, 2013 12:52 PM
Jul 2012
ok then it will be interesting to see you go outside ive never been outside before
Dec 29, 2013 4:17 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
(Rin walked aroun the streets of Tartaruga, looking for the mechanic shop) oh no... i cant believe i broke my map! how am i gonna adventure without a map? I could buy another one...but all my saved data will be gone! awww.... (she finds a mechanic shop) oh, maybe they repair maps? oh i hope so... (she goes and slowly opens the door)
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Dec 29, 2013 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
Yami; a cute young looking girl with a lollipop in her mouth while humming "the wheels the bus go around and around" pulling her best friend; Zece by the hand.
"Yami where are we going?" He finally spoke after hours of walking. Yami stopped suddenly and looked up at him. "We are looking for a candy store. Duh." Zece looked at her, shook his head. Looked at her again then nodded. Yami smiled and continued walking.
Dec 29, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2013
Walking around Tartaruga, Liliona spots a young girl dragging somebody along behind her... "Excuse me?" she asks as they stop and turn around at her voice.. "Do you happen to know where the mechanic shop is?"

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Dec 29, 2013 8:22 PM

Dec 2012
Yami lets go of Zece and circle the young woman a few times to freak her out or at the very least make her nervous. Yami stops in front of her and smiles "You have candy?"
Zece just stands a watches the woman to see if there's any threat. Watches to see a reaction from both the new woman and Yami.
Dec 29, 2013 8:24 PM

Dec 2013
Lilona watches the little girl circle *what on earth is she doing?* she thinks to herself "Isnt it unwise to take candy from strangers lil girl?" she quizzically asks

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Dec 29, 2013 8:40 PM

Dec 2012
Yami smirks and claps her hands. "Zece do i look that young? I know i look like a teenager but do i look that young?"
Zece sighs and takes his hands out of his pockets. "Yami stop harassing the poor woman and find your candy store." His wing flicker with annoyance. Yami pouts. "You're no fun Yami hasnt had any fun around you cold fish." Zece glared at her. "Your kind of fun is dangerous." Zece pushes Yami behind him and towers over the woman. "Sorry miss. Go down that way" he points behind her "til you get to the muffin shop then turn a left go a ways til you find a French diner and take a short right and it's next to the coffee shop."
Dec 29, 2013 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
Liliona chuckles "Thank you good sir" and she stalks off finding her way to the mechanic shop

Dec 29, 2013 9:09 PM

Dec 2012
Yami puts the lollipop back in her mouth. "Good sir" she mimics the woman. "You hear that? She thinks you're a goood sir~" she laughs continues the way she was going before the woman stop her.
Zece shook his head again but didnt respond to Yami. It was easier to just ignore her crazyness or laugh at it and he wasnt the type to laugh at insanity. He followed Yami as she started to hum again but this time "I'm a little tea cup" sometimes it's like having a child he smiled to himself for a second but then had to pull Yami out of the way of a cart. "Watch where you are going. You need to think less and pay attention." He curses "dont try to die in front of me k" yami laughs. "I wont die silly. I'm too crazy for that~" Zece sighs and pops her in the head. "Come on, I'm hungry" she rubs her head. "You cold fish that hurt!"
Zece shrugged. "So?"
Dec 30, 2013 8:37 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
(she leaves the mechanic shop. she walks around the streets excitedly. she keeps looking at her map, then back at the streets in awe) wow! I never knew outside was... so big! (she continues to walk through the town, occasionally stopping to look at some plants or buildings)
[/center]
Dec 30, 2013 9:15 PM

Apr 2009
A little red monster came out waddling around with sharp teeth showing as it cackled
warning: bounty located: Gigora

Dec 31, 2013 8:13 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
(she continues looking around and spots the little red monster) oh.... I felt like I've seen that before...hmm... (she takes out a flier with its picture) aha! so you're the one whose been eating the livestock! I'll just have to take care of you then.... (Rin summons out her katana and slowly starts to sneak up on it)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 9:38 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
(when she gets close enough to the little red monster, she makes a flame surround her katana and strikes it)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 9:38 AM

Apr 2009
The monster croaks like a frog as its belly expands and then shoots its tongue out spitting a poisonous slime out at her

Dec 31, 2013 9:44 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
wah! (she quickly ducks, just barely dodging the poison) woah, that was a close one.... (she starts to strike at it with her katana again)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 9:46 AM

Apr 2009
The monster hops back away from her but falls face first on the ground scrambling to get up and then begins to taunt her shaking its large red butt.

Dec 31, 2013 9:49 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
oh you think your funny huh? well! (she throws a fireball at his butt)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 9:57 AM

Apr 2009
Burns his ass as th monster hollers in pain patting its but
"Ich bagh nu jalic!" It cried shakijgnits little fist. It rolled into a tiny ball of spikes and went rolling like a hedgehog at her

Dec 31, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
(she thrusts her katana at the rolling monster, holding it in place) che.... lets try out something different! (her katana starts to get surrounded by lighting and she sends it to the monster)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2009
The monster gets shocked as it squeals and then begins overloading with all the energy and explodes sending posinous spew all over in a wide radius

Dec 31, 2013 10:08 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
Oh no! (rin makes a wall of fire in front of her, successfully blocking most of the poison from hitting her)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 10:14 AM

Apr 2009
The poison melts a few things around her and and settles down as all thats left of the gigora is an arm

Dec 31, 2013 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
(the wall of fire disappears and she looks around at the damage done) ehehe... well, at least it's been taken care of.... (she looks down and sees the arm left) well, I should take this with me... its my proof that it's dead.... (she picks it up and puts it in her bag) hehehehe! I gotta go show someone what I did! (she happily skips off, following her map to the mechanic shop)
[/center]
Dec 31, 2013 11:15 PM

Dec 2013
nova
"i'm so bored! maybe i should go on another quest..."
he was walking around looking for something to do
Dec 31, 2013 11:30 PM

Dec 2013
nova see's a shop and decieds to walk in
Jan 1, 2014 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Serafina now in control walked around exploring. "There really is much do around here is there?" She continue looking for something entertaining as she waited to see if Ava would respond but she didn't. "Guess that means you in your dormant state." Sera sighed and continued on looking around.

Jan 2, 2014 8:50 AM

Jun 2013
Rin
(she walks around the streets of tartaruga. She is constantly looking all around her, amazed by everything. She stops when she sees a candy shop) oh! theres a candy shop! (she enters the shop and buys herself some candy, then she continues to walk around the streets, eating some candy)
[/center]
Jan 2, 2014 12:36 PM

Jun 2013
Rin
(Makes her way back to the mechanic shop)
[/center]
Jan 2, 2014 6:19 PM

Apr 2013
Exploring around seeing what this realm had to offer Serafina wasn't entertained. Why would you choose this place Ava? There isn't much. she didn't expect a reply bur got one.

Ava had reawakend. It was a lot mote peaceful here than where we were before. Why the hell did we switch? I'm not suppose to be the alternate personality stuck in the mind you're suppose to be. Ava replied annoyed.

Sera laughed quietly. Did you hear the announcement about the emergency? It sems like I got more info than you did with those books of yours. Anyways now that you're up I can finally see you memories of this place so I don't have to explore much more. Maybe i'll pretend to be you except with lavender eyes instead of your cold ice blue ones.

Jan 2, 2014 6:29 PM

Dec 2013
(Alice, my dear pirate matey... I've been alone for a while here lol xD )
Grey Wolf suddenly appears in the area.
Jan 2, 2014 6:52 PM

Apr 2013
Sera walked back to where she was earlier. So then now Ava what shall we do? If i'm not going to pretend to be you.

Ava trying to force her way back into control didn't reply.

Sera: You're not getting out, and if you don't answer I could always turn around and head back to that shop.

Jan 2, 2014 6:54 PM

Dec 2013
Grey Wolf notices Ava in the distance and quickly goes to her position.
Jan 2, 2014 7:00 PM

Apr 2013
Sera stopped walking when Grey wolf appeared in front of her. She reconized her from a memory of Ava. Well now look who found us Ava. Care to tell me something about them?

Av continued ignoring her and kept trying to force her way back into control.

Jan 2, 2014 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
Grey Wolf was about to speak and suddenly scanned Ava. "Who are you?.. " Grey Wolf asked Ava, knowing something was off about her, after having scanned her.
Jan 2, 2014 7:03 PM

Apr 2013
"It's me, Ava. Who else would I be?" Sera laughed.

Jan 2, 2014 7:07 PM

Dec 2013
"You're not Ava... First off being that Ava normally replies to me without words. That, and I noticed your brain activity is off the normal scale compared to what Ava's would normally be like... " Grey Wolf slowly walks around Ava while alert. "So you can't fool me that easily... "
Jan 2, 2014 7:11 PM

Apr 2013
"You're the bright one, aren't you? Well technically i am a part of Ava. I'm her darker half that she has kept sealed away for the past two years. We are the same person just split personalities."

Jan 2, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
"I thought something was off. Well, why is Ava not in control right now? Why are you out at the moment?.."
Jan 2, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2013
"That's funny, she asked me the same questions earlier. Well she had another run in with those people in cloaks and a mask. She was told by one of the towns council leaders to forget about it but she couldn't really do that to well. She also knows something is off about this realm thats why I was awakened after 2 years of being dormant. The only time she switches with me is when i'm most needed."

Jan 2, 2014 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
"Masked people in cloaks? Council leaders? Most needed? You've caught my interest now.. What do you know about what has been going on around here?.. " Grey Wolf asked, seeing if this other side to Ava had any valuable knowledge.
Jan 2, 2014 7:24 PM

Apr 2013
"Why should I tell you?"

Jan 2, 2014 7:32 PM

Dec 2013
"Personal curiosity at most. But as well, as me being the eyes and ears of the government too. "
Grey Wolf receives a message suddenly and reads it. "Listen, I shouldn't be evil about this, but if you want to have fun messing with someone, I'd recommend a blacksmith by the name of Zack. He has a thing for Ava, if you'd like to mess with his mind a bit."
Grey Wolf laughs a bit.
"Anyways, seems I'm needed for something.. so I'll run into you again, you can count on that."
With that Grey Wolf quickly disappeared.
Jan 2, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2013
Sera watched him run off. Well then Ava. Ready to talk yet. Your friend there seems to be a sharp one.
Ava: I don't know much and you already know what I know. Why do I feel so damn tired all of a sudden?
Sera: you've use up most of your mental energy trying to get back control. You'll become dormant soon for a little while. Anything you need to tell me before you're dormant?.
Ava: You seem different than the last time.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM

» tavern ( 1 2 )

FuriKuri - Jan 30, 2014

69 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.