Forum Settings
Forums
Danza
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2012 4:48 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This first story was pretty interesting. This is the third work of Natsume Ono I have read and it appears that she often covers the topic of divorce from the child’s perspective. It was nice that the father and son were able to rekindle their relationship, but the story ended very abruptly. I would have liked to have a few more pages to close things out. The last page of the chapter was very confusing, and it forces the reader to finish the story themselves, which I do not like.
Nov 26, 2013 8:30 AM

Sep 2013
In this chapter Natsume Ono with great precision captures the distant and longing relationship between a son and his father. Recognize it a lot, from my own experience and the experiences of my friends. This is the third book I'm reading of her and this chapter is what have made most impact on me so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danza Chapter 2 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Dec 18, 2012

1 by lolcatinti »»
Dec 2, 2013 2:31 PM

Poll: » Danza Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Dec 18, 2012 6:44 PM

Poll: » Danza Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Dec 18, 2012 5:38 PM

Poll: » Danza Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Dec 18, 2012 5:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.