Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2013
This is a game I played in another club it was really fun to
So you have unlimited wishes to make your dreams come true but then some on else has to ruin somelses dream
EX: I wish I could fly (you)
Fine but you don't have hands only wings(someone else)
I wish I could have. X-ray vision (same someone else)
Fine but you can never turn it of(new someone else)
Do you get the idea ill start first

I wish I could read/speak any language in the universe.

It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 2, 2013 1:49 AM

Nov 2012
i fantasize a lot and love world jumping in animes, like placing yourself as a character in it then just expand on it, like i was watching needless and i thought that if i had laharls power i could pretty much own everyone and then make that "pretty girl squad" my vassels :P

(im not a loli man but damn those girls are cute)
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Nov 4, 2013 7:54 PM

Aug 2013
As soon as you get your powers you realize that you can only use them once a month and every time you use it it takes 1 year off of your life.

I wish I had a fire truck :) vrom, vrom.
It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Nov 5, 2013 12:15 AM

Nov 2012
I don't like/want that, and I really want to be extreme violence along with over godly overlord on all there asses, that way I get the bitches and be a mega ass badass with only 1 weakness:
hot naked chicks
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Nov 5, 2013 4:35 AM

Aug 2013
Sorry but I have to do that now ruin my wish and tell me you're new wish while your at it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Cards and banners

xtremefrost - Oct 1, 2013

2 by xtremefrost »»
Nov 3, 2013 10:02 AM

» Custom cards

xtremefrost - Oct 14, 2013

0 by xtremefrost »»
Oct 14, 2013 9:33 PM

» Suggestions

xtremefrost - Sep 30, 2013

5 by BlackRegis »»
Oct 3, 2013 8:34 PM

» Gameing corner

xtremefrost - Oct 1, 2013

4 by BlackRegis »»
Oct 2, 2013 11:13 PM

» Custom cards

xtremefrost - Oct 2, 2013

0 by xtremefrost »»
Oct 2, 2013 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.