Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2009 2:31 PM
Oct 2008
Hey guys, it's me again. Alright, listen up. I was talking about the club with my parents last night, and they offered to do something for us this week or the next. They propose that my mom can take us all to the Palisades Mall, where we can go to the Japanese bookstore, then either go to a movie or have dinner. My mom will shop elsewhere in the mall, so that we don't have to deal with her. How does this sound? Is everyone for or against the plan?
GundamAceJan 2, 2009 2:39 PM
"Those who lay eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it."
-Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 5, 2009 10:45 AM

Oct 2008
That sounds fun! It's actually Sung's and Jane's birthday on Thursday, and mine on Friday, so we could all go to the mall possibly after Anime Society on Friday and have some sort of birthday celebration. Saturday would work too, but it'd have to be after 3 pm. Let's wait and see what the other members have to say.
Trouble with tests?
Fighting with your parents?
Some girl you like?
Odiferous nethers?

If you have enough calcium, all of these can be solved!
Jan 5, 2009 11:01 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah. I could get my mom to stop staling me for the day and I could come.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 8, 2009 12:12 PM
Oct 2008
Alright people, it's been decided! Right after Anime Society tomorrow, my dad will be picking us up and taking us to the Palisades Mall! Anyone who reads this, be sure to ask your parents for the OK to go to the mall if you want to go. That's all.
Jan 8, 2009 12:12 PM
Oct 2008
Alright people, it's been decided! Right after Anime Society tomorrow, my dad will be picking us up and taking us to the Palisades Mall! Anyone who reads this, be sure to ask your parents for the OK to go to the mall if you want to go. That's all.
Jan 8, 2009 4:29 PM
Oct 2008
So how many people are coming tomorrow to the mall?
Jan 8, 2009 4:31 PM
Oct 2008
I'm not sure. We'll find out tomorrow at the club.
Jan 9, 2009 11:17 AM

Oct 2008
I can't go. My parents are asses and don't let me go anywhere without them.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 15, 2009 3:21 PM
Oct 2008
All right, a reminder to all club members: the trip for the Palisades Mall will be tomorrow after Anime Society. Those of you that are coming, make sure you're ready.
Jan 18, 2009 9:29 AM

Oct 2008
Are we going tomorrow? What time is your mom picking us up and where?
Jan 19, 2009 2:39 PM
Oct 2008
Alright, the trip is over with. It's been done, and we won't get any other chance for a while. So there.
Jan 19, 2009 3:38 PM

Oct 2008
Yep!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which anime convention will we go to?

GundamAce - Dec 21, 2008

25 by Hedgie-chan »»
Jan 12, 2009 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.