Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2009 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
Mary wakes up early in the morning before class starts and goes outside to courtyard. Her familiar walking next to her she goes into the dining hall for breakfast. " SERVANT!" She called and a maid came running to her. " Yes " the servant said. " I want three pieces of bacon, french toast, and sunny side up eggs not too runny this time got it." Mary told the servant. " Yes madam. Right way" the servant ran off.
VampricScarJan 8, 2009 9:53 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 8, 2009 10:37 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *comes downstairs adjusting his belt, and fixing his sword into place, he sees mary sitting at the dinning room table.*

"Good morning Miss Mary, did you sleep well?"

(i was thinking he would be your bodyguard or some sort of security in ur home, is tht arite?)

Jan 8, 2009 11:08 AM

Aug 2007
"...t!" called out an elder mans voice. A young male covered in velvet blanket grunted as he rolled over. "..yt!!" called the voice again with a hint of anger. The young male covered his head with his pillow, letting out another grunt of displeasure. Agitated by the boys action the voice rung once more, however it was clear as day, "FAYT!!!!!!" screamed the voice.

"What is it Garm!" Fayt yelled as he shot straight up and ruffed his bedhead.

"It's time to wake up boy," Garm grunted.

"Yeah yeah..." he said. His eyes narrowed as he turned his head towards the two figures standing by the door, "What are you doing?" he asked with a semi-annoyed tone.

"We are here to help you get changed my lord," the twin maids said in unison.

Fayt sighed as he placed his hand on his forehead and ran it through his hair, "Look. I've been getting dressed perfectly fine for the last ten years of my life by myself. I don't need servants to do everything or anything for me. Sure it's nice to see two lovely girls standing in my room in the morning, but tell all the servants that I don't need any of their assistance," he said as he scooted towards the edge of the bed.

"Yes my lord," they said in unison as they bowed.

"Oh and that's another thing... just Fayt is fine okay? If the other nobles ask why you call me that, tell me and I'll straighten things out..." he said as he got up and walked towards his closet. The twins bowed again and exited the room.

"Aren't you the nice one," Garm said with an amused tone.

"Oh yeah... I'm real fucking nice. I'm one of the only people in this whole castle that doesn't treat the workers like shit," Fayt said as he finished getting dressed and walked over to the sword rested by his bed, "Up we go!" he said with a smiled and he fastened the belted sheath around his chest and walked out of the room.

Fayt walked into the kitchen area and as usual made his own breakfast. The first time he did this, he had a falling out with the kitchen staff because they wouldn't let him make his own stuff in the first year. However, now they finally gave up and allowed him to use the kitchen during all the meal time so he could make his own food.

"What's that?" asked Garm.

Filled with curiosity, Fayt turned and looked. He saw a maid fumbling around the kitchen preparing breakfast. Upon closer inspection he saw a familiar crest on his uniform, "Oh... figures. That's one of Mary's personal servants..." he said as he grabbed his finished meal and headed towards the dining hall via the door straight there from the kitchen. He noticed that a few eyes turned towards him, most of them were first years.

"Aren't you the popular fellow," Garm's voice chuckled.

"Yep, I guess so," Fayt said rolling his eyes as he joined the second year table. His familiar was one of the only ones allowed in the dining hall, whereas all the rest had to eat outside. This was of course because his familiar didn't eat. Biting into his bacon, Mary caught his eye. He quickly turned his head the other way, 'Great... I made eye contact...' he thought to himself.

SnowmanGrimmJan 8, 2009 11:14 AM
Jan 8, 2009 7:58 PM

Mar 2008
" Yes I did. Thanks Niko. So did my family send you to keep an eye on me? Cause I am able to take care of myself." Mary said to Niko smiling. The maid finally bought her food out 10 minutes later. " What took you so long? I doubt it takes 10 minute to cook some eggs." She scolded her. " Sorry madam. Please forgvie me." The maid bowed. " I guess......" Mary said as she noticed Fayt looking in her direction. She waved her hand so Fayt would come over and sit near her.
Jan 8, 2009 8:01 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Well, that is one reason why i am here, but i am also here to protect the non-combatants such as the maids," *comes further into the room and sits down at the table.*

Maid: "Can i get you anything sir?"

Niko: "I am fine thank you, anything i need i will get myself, but thank you all the same." *crosses his legs and tips the chair back slightly.*

Jan 8, 2009 8:17 PM

Mar 2008
" Protect them from what." She as she began to say a spell which caused the maid to grow a tail as she went back in the kitchen. " I hope Fayt comes over here" Mary thought to herself.
Jan 8, 2009 8:20 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Well from anyone who may try to put them in danger, they don't have powers like us, they are venerable." *reverse the spell on the maid.*

Jan 8, 2009 8:31 PM

Mar 2008
" Awwww Niko. You could at least waited until I saw her reaction." Mary said giving Niko a sad face with puppy dog eyes.
Jan 8, 2009 8:39 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: "Isn't it good enough that they serve you with no questions, without going and humiliating them?" *gets up and walks to the door way.* "If you need me i will be in the courtyard."

Jan 8, 2009 8:58 PM

Aug 2007
Fayt got up from the table, picking up his finished dishes as well, "I heard something interesting from you right now... You said something about being able to take care of yourself right?" he asked as he leaned in closer to her. Close enough for her to feel his breath as he talked, "Don't you mean having your personal servants do everything for you?" he added as he pulled back and turned back for the kitchen. Chuckling slightly at the fact the Mary's face had turned a bit flush.
Jan 9, 2009 7:06 AM

Mar 2008
Mary face flushed red and she turned and saw Fayt going into the kitchen. She got up from the table and followed him into the kitchen. " What you think I don't do things for myself? I do a lot things by myself." Mary told Fayt.
Jan 9, 2009 9:48 AM

Aug 2007
"Well it's true isn't it?" asked Fayt and he put the dishes in the sink and rolled up his sleeves. As he washed the first dish he looked back at her with his red eyes which were partially hidden behind strains of his fiery-red hair," Tell me then, what are these things that you do yourself? I've noticed during the past year that you have at least 5 or so personal maids that clean for you, cook for you, help you with your clothes probably, and I think I saw one giving your familiar a bath once when I was training. Isn't taking care of your familiar suppose to be your job Dia?" he asked as he got up and started to dry off his dishes.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep for this one..." Garm said in a panic as the eyes on his hilt turned black, indicating that he was asleep.

[He calls people by names he sees fit for them. Since her name is Diamanta de la Marjorie de la Oriel, he doesn't derive from from the original and just calls her Dia and Mary occasionally in public.

Since he is close to becoming a Triangle mage, he practices behind school from after school till night. Both his spells, infusing magic into Garm, and his sword play so he doesn't get rusty. He trains through sparring matches against some of his friends who also want to get to the next step, although most of them can only use one element still.]
Jan 9, 2009 11:37 AM

Mar 2008
" No one helps me with my clothes. I put those on myself. Also my familiar doesn't like me to get it baths." Mary said watching him wash dishes. " So you practicing tonight? Want a sparring partner? Mary asked Fayt.
VampricScarJan 9, 2009 10:55 PM
Jan 9, 2009 9:29 PM

Oct 2008
Menace wakes late every day because he is not a morning person. He rolls over and gets himself out of bed. Then he looks out of the window and sees the bright sun and some people in the courtyard. "Hmmm....... he thinks to himself, Here goes a new day". Menace goes to the bathroom showers and gets dressed, picks up his sword and walks out to the cafeteria. "Who is he?" Someone said. "Dunno never seen em before." Menace makes it to the cafeteria and thru all the staring and whispers. He walks into the cafeteria and everyone freezes all over again staring at him. Mencae lowly walks over to a far away table and sits. One of Mary's maids walk up to him. " Lady Mary told me to make sure you ate breakfast this morning or else......". "Cereal and some fruit. Thank you." Menace told her. The maid walks away in an instant returns with his breakfast. "Anything else Prince Menace?" she asks. " No thank you I am satisfied." Menace says a prayer and drowns out everyone in the cafeteria and enjoys his breakfast.
VampricScarJan 9, 2009 11:03 PM
Jan 10, 2009 2:52 AM

Aug 2007
"I'll think about it..." Fayt said with an annoyed look and monotone expression, "My days aren't planned and my schedule is always different everyday. It depends if we have stuff from the classes as well," he said as he finished up and wiped off his hands. He put his robe back on and re-equipped Garm.

"All set to go Fayt?" asked Garm.

"Yeah... I was planning on going to class early so I can sleep till it starts anyways," he said with a yawn and headed for the door, "Later," he added as he lifted his hand and gave a lazy wave to the kitchen staff.
Jan 10, 2009 6:32 PM

Mar 2008
" Whatever". Mary said as she saw her maid run out with a bowl of cereal. " Looks like Menace is here. Hpe he hurries its all most time for class". She said as she walked out the kitchen though the cafeteria and out to the courtyard to go to class.
Jan 11, 2009 5:45 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *i stand outside watching some of the maides go about their chores in the courtyard, keeping the flowers and the grass in check.* "Hm, this sort of thing disgusts me, why would people want to be servants to people who give them no respect and treat them like filth.?"
*i sit on the steps leading to the house and continue watching.*

Jan 11, 2009 7:49 AM

Mar 2008
Mary called her familiar and patted his head before going up into the tower and to potions class. When she arrived at class not to many students had made it yet so she just sat down in her seat near the front and looked out the window.
Jan 12, 2009 1:46 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: *looks up and sees Mary looking out of the window and decides to keep a close eye on her, he proceeds to fly up to her and sit on the outside ledge.*

Jan 13, 2009 10:48 AM

Mar 2008
Potions class has started and Mary was busy. Out the corner of her eye she saw Niko. " I'll pay him no mind right now. I don't want to do bad in class." She thought to herself.
Jan 13, 2009 3:06 PM

Aug 2007
Fayt was sitting in potions, finishing the work as fast and as accurately as he could, mostly because it was his worst subject but it didn't really show. Out of the corner on his eye he noticed Niko and chuckled slightly, "Figures... she even haves them follow he to class," he said under his breath as he finished off his potion and waited for the teacher to come and evaluate it.
Jan 15, 2009 8:39 AM

Mar 2008
Flying over Tristien, Zane relaxes on his dragon. " Tristien huh? Haven't been here in a long time. Right buddy?" His said petting the dragon who growled in appovel. " Well lets go have some fun." His as he reached in bag. He pulled a bottle and drank it. " Now I am young enough to enroll at the Academy. Come on that boy." They flew to the academy. " Good thing I erased all traces of my past. Any its been years since that. " He thought as he entered the Academy and to the tower where the Headmaster is. " Just like old times almost. " His thought. He make it to the headmaster and talked with him. After that he went to his new dorm. " No reaon to go to class. Now to get things started....."
Jan 15, 2009 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
Now that Menace finihed his breakfast......finally he goes up stairs to his dorm to polish and sharpen his sword."Oh my muthafukin goodness, its gonna b another one of those days" Menace thought as his sword slipped off the wheel and fell on the floor. "Well, i guess i gotta go out in the courtyard n work out the kinks because I feel a little stiff". Menace walks out of his dorm on his way to the courtyard and catches a super evil vibe as he passes one of the dorms."Wow,
either a super evil mage is in there or this is another reason to show im going to have a bad day". Menace shook it off and continue walking to the courtyard and when he finally gets there,Marys bodygaurd catches him off guard and they begin sparring.
Jan 15, 2009 2:55 PM

Mar 2008
Niko: *Blocks an attack from the kid and pushes him back.*

"Not bad for somene your age, i'm impressed."

Jan 17, 2009 2:47 PM

Oct 2008
Yea I kno, i used to be forced to train more than 10 hours out of the day. My teacher always told me"If you wanna be the best, DONT STOP WORKING FOR IT! This occured way back when I was back when i was 7 years old. Ifeel like i have came a long way from then in every aspect
Jan 19, 2009 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
Niko: "It seems your master had a lot of knowledge and knew how to use it to motivate you, with that kind of attitude you will be the best in no time." *sheaths his sword and bows.*

Jan 19, 2009 4:04 AM

Mar 2008
After class had Mary walked outside to the lunch area. She saw Niko and Menace talking but paid them no mind cause she wanted to be alone for a while. She went to Blanc and patted her head. " Come on Blanc. Lets go out for a little walk for a while." Mary whisptered to her familar. Then her and Blanc left off school grounds without Niko noticing cause he was to busy talking. Meanwhile Zane was up in his room watching everyone from his window. " Hmmm....... that guy is strong. This place really is going to be fun." He said to himself. Next he sealed the door wiith a spell and create a door in his room. It lead to his torture room. He sealed that door using a square mage spell so only he could go in and out and ordered his familar to keep guard while he was gone. He then hid the door and unsealed his room. " I think its time I go meet everyone". He said as he left to go down to where everyone was. When Zane gets there he sees a guy with a sword that looks like its talking. " Hmmmm he looks intersting." Zane thought as walked over to Fayt. " Hello. How's life treating you? "
VampricScarJan 21, 2009 12:07 PM
Feb 13, 2009 12:11 PM

Oct 2008
Bows in return and gives a funny look. "Ithink i know you from somwhere before this, but i cant exactly think of where"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Omake Thread

SnowmanGrimm - Jan 8, 2009

5 by VampricScar »»
Jan 19, 2009 4:07 PM

» Character Sheet

VampricScar - Jan 5, 2009

6 by VampricScar »»
Jan 15, 2009 8:20 AM

» Explain

VampricScar - Jan 5, 2009

2 by VampricScar »»
Jan 7, 2009 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.