Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 19, 2008 8:57 PM

Mar 2008
Once the water temperature was adjusted, Nowaki stepped back and replied. "If you need anything, just let me know and I'll be right here." From the he turned, and walked out of the room and into the living room. He figured his lover wanted, some time alone to relax so the younger man respected Hiro san enough to allow that.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 20, 2008 6:36 AM

May 2008
Hiro took off the rest of his clothes and softly smiled at Nowaki. Then he gentle stepped and then sat in the bath tub, letting the warmth fill his body

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Dec 21, 2008 12:49 PM

Mar 2008
From there Nowaki did the dishes, and other things around the house as he waited for his lover to finish up his bath. Though it had first started out, as a bad morning by evening it all seemed to work out just fine.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 21, 2008 1:08 PM

May 2008
After w while, Hiro draned the bath tub and stepped out of the tub to dry off

Dec 28, 2008 11:17 AM

Mar 2008
After the dishes were done, Nowaki decided to go check on his lover to see if he was done. He'd been in there for quite a while now, the younger man walked to the bathroom and lightly knocked on the door before entering. "Is there anything you need?" Nowaki asked as he saw his lover toweling off.

Dec 28, 2008 12:43 PM

May 2008
Hiro thought for a moment,"Um....well....", Hiroki blushed deeply,"....wel....i'm kinda....horny right now....and....well...", Hiro said softly and sort of hid his face

Jan 3, 2009 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki's eyes opened in surprised he never imagined his lover would admit to something like that. Though to be honest, he'd been wanting to touch Hiro san for long while now he'd just kept his distance since he figured the older man wasn't in the right mood. "I understand, lets move into the bedroom." Nowaki murmured as a smile spread over his lips. From there he scooped his lover up off his feet, and carried him bridal style into their bedroom.

Jan 3, 2009 3:10 PM

May 2008
When they got to their room, Hiro hopped down from Nowaki's hold and blushed

Jan 7, 2009 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
"Your so cute when you blush Hiro san." Nowaki murmured as he leaned down and brought his lips down on his lovers lips, bringing him into a passionate but loving kiss.

Jan 7, 2009 8:00 PM

May 2008
This only made Hiro blush more. Hiro then wrapped his arms around Nowaki gently and kissed passionatly

Jan 15, 2009 3:41 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki's tongue darted out, and stroked his lover's lips asking for entrance as he did. His hands slid up Hiro san's bare chest caressing the soft skin that was there. Nowaki's hand then slid down back down his lover's chest, and down his flat tight stomach. His large, warm hand then closed over Hiro san's cock which was starting to come to life as Nowaki began moving his hand up and down.

Jan 15, 2009 4:17 PM

May 2008
"Ah...", Hiro moaned in pleasure. He arched into Nowaki's touch as he allowed his lover into his mouth

Jan 20, 2009 7:07 PM

Dec 2008
*At Usagi-Ani's place*
Usagi-Ani:...'Misaki' he said lightly as he stared into the dimmly lighted room. 'only if I could have you in my arms........' he stared off into the moon lited night.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Junjou Romantica Role-play #2 <3

Cookie-chan- - Nov 15, 2008

5 by lauravalerie »»
Sep 6, 2009 10:47 AM

Sticky: » Junjou Characters

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

10 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 4, 2008 7:06 AM

Sticky: » Rules

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

0 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 3, 2008 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.