Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 14, 2013 5:59 PM

Aug 2012
argent: *closes her book wich sounds like a slam in the silenc gets up and hovers to the desk
Jul 14, 2013 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Before noticing Argus sitting across from me. I wave to her and say hello before returning my attention to the new kid. I blushed red as I realized he had over heard me and Nazrin talking.
"Ah... I think there might have been tiny misunderstanding..." I gave him a weak smile.
When I go for the throat, I go straight for the juggler.
Jul 14, 2013 6:10 PM

Aug 2012
argent: * calmly waves back and hovers to the desk*
nazrin: oh argent..here codde forgot one of his bags...I think this is his welding helmet..can you give it to him please?
argent: *nods and takes it to her room*
scout920Jul 14, 2013 6:16 PM
Jul 14, 2013 6:13 PM

Apr 2013
I jump at the loud slam echoing around the room, glancing at the floaty girl. "Geeze, wonder what that's about. Creating noise because of anger is generally..." I notice I am about to ramble, and immediately cut off.

"Misunderstanding?" I repeat, nervously fiddling with my hands, "I thought you said your roomie tried to turn you into food?"
Jul 14, 2013 6:16 PM

Aug 2012
*just a thick book*
Jul 14, 2013 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
I blush again. "She did turn me into food." I gesture down to my groin area. "I mean... She's a slime so she needs that kinda stuff to love... I guess..." My blush became darker, "Sorry... I'm a little confused right now..."
Jul 14, 2013 6:50 PM

Apr 2013
Slime, slime slime slime slime, I read something about them eating liquid, or something to that extent.

Wait, she. Roommate is she. How could I not... A memory flashes through my head.

Sign here if you have read ALL of the terms and conditions. "Ppppffft who even reads the terms and conditions?"

Shit.

I toss my room keys into the air, catching them as they fall. "I see... It's understandable how you can be unsettled, that usually isn't the normal thing to do in this situation. What I would do is think of this in her perspective, that always helps me get through social stuff like this. How may she feel, being in a world primarily dominated by women, and to have some guy thrusted before her? What I'm trying to say, badly I may add, is that whatever went down," I don't want to know, I don't want to know, "... could be very normal for her. Something like that, I guess."
Jul 14, 2013 7:04 PM

Aug 2012
*I come out into the lobby* hehe she's cute after all (damn...nice mouse)
Jul 14, 2013 7:09 PM

Jan 2013
I paused, "Hmmm... That's a pretty good point you got there." I tilted my head to the side. "Even then, I still wish she didn't slam me into the wall... That hurt!"

"Myunyu?!" a slender blue finger poked me in the face. "Alex~ Who's this? Are you done letting me leave you alone? I want to play more games! Can he feed me too?" There was stiill a little bit of a milky white tone to her skin, near her throat.
Jul 14, 2013 7:13 PM

Aug 2012
screwing your partner already?...you work fast man
*looksback at nazrin and I get a naughty idea to prank a mouse*
Jul 14, 2013 7:18 PM

Apr 2013
Immediately, my back stiffens and elbows lock, causing my keys to fall on the ground in a loud clatter. F-feed me too...

Eh.

I glance at the turquoise slime, immediately making eye contact and refusing to break it, even if the large mounds on her chest are unimaginably appealing. A glance indicates interest, which is not what I wish to convey.

"I'll answer that. I apologize, but my services as a food source are not available.

My heart is pulsing off beat. Confrontations... they're hard...
Jul 14, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
I gave him... Codee, I think, the finger. "I didn't screw her. She decided to use me as a personal semen dispenser!"

Eleanor whined and nearly fell over the couch, but her servants caught her midfall. Still got a face full of slime boob.

"Myunyu! I was just helping you relieve stress... I thought men liked that... That's what all the comics I read said." She looked away, "Plus, I can't help it that it tastes really good." She leaned in, smothering me even more with her massive tits, the servants still holding her steady, "Why not? Its because I'm fat isn't it." She started to look depressed at the thought, which brought up a thought of mine.
Was she?
Jul 14, 2013 7:25 PM

Aug 2012
easy man I was just giving you some shit....
Jul 14, 2013 7:28 PM

Apr 2013
I grin, glad that I can catch this. Despite his... lack of enjoyment from their earlier rendezvous, they seem like a cute couple. Great roommates at that.

Hmm, roommates...

Oh, geeze.

I scoop up the fallen keys, and start running toward the hallway. "It was nice to meet you, not-fingerless guy. But I gotta go meet my roommate!" I flash a grin, but can't help like I'm forgetting something as I turn into the hallway, out of earshot of the cuddling couple.

Hmm, I should probably meet with that other guy too, introduce myself-

SHIT. I FORGOT INTRODUCTIONS.
Nightfire_0Jul 14, 2013 7:34 PM
Jul 14, 2013 7:33 PM

Aug 2012
(hmm I wonder if she would and how long she'd be there if I tied a piece of cheese hanging from the ceiling.....would be cute and funny to se her jumping for it)*grins*
Jul 14, 2013 7:48 PM

Aug 2012
*argent hesitantly come out to me and hovers in close*
Jul 14, 2013 7:49 PM

Nov 2012
miss kaguya: " am I correct in hearing sexual relations were committed under this roof?"
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Jul 14, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2013
I glared at Codee. "I'm not in the mood to be given shit."

Eleanor grinned widely at Kaguya, "Yeah, I got hungry! Momma always said a Queen should never go hungry. That's the Queen Slime's royal privileged!"
It was getting much harder to breath now.
Jul 14, 2013 7:58 PM

Nov 2012
Miss kayuga: "oh I see, well slime metabolisms can be a bit demanding.... but please only do so in emergency's only, we have plenty of food and such you can digest at the grocery, maybe you would like to take your assigned partner there now and stock your cupboards and fridge

Jul 14, 2013 7:58 PM

Aug 2012
well sorry alex but im a bullshitter oh hey argent
*she grabbed hold of my arm and is close*
Jul 14, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2012
[marc and Fatima walk in...]
"this is the lobby, it's like the front door to a building, it's best to always-"
"yes I know that, that's how I came here, i'm not stupid silly, I read as much as I could of your world, experiencing it is different"
"you know if you know this stuff then why don't you tell me and i'll answer"
"now that's a smart answer, i'm glad we're getting somewhere now, ok lets mingle with those people and continue on later"

[marc and Fatima walk up to hetlan and code]

Jul 14, 2013 8:14 PM

Aug 2012
oh hey marc .. and hello ...??*to fatima*
*argent still hanging on my arm*
Jul 14, 2013 8:19 PM

Jan 2013
Eleanor turned and grinned widely,finally falling on me, landing softly. She picked herself up and stared into my eyes. "I'll show you later! But I want to be rewarded if I do well in school."
I sighed, I'd been demoted to treat dispenser. Whatever. Hopefully this would keep her from molesting me in my sleep. "Fine. Whatever. But only if you do REALLY good."
"MYUNYU~!" She bounced happily on my lap. I pushed her off before I got an erection and started the whole cycle over again.
I looked over at Marc and Fatima and took a deep breath. "What's up. Gotta say, stranger, I never pegged you for someone with a tentacle fetish."
Jul 14, 2013 8:19 PM

Nov 2012
"oh hey code, this is Fatima, my companion" Fatima's tentacles coil and caress code as she familiarises herself with him in her odd way
"it's nice to meet you... and you too" tentacles touch argent too
"sorry, this is how she familiarises herself" she then says funnily
"that and to get a good grope huhu" I feel kinda violated now
"I feel violated"

Jul 14, 2013 8:22 PM

Aug 2012
umm nice to meet you too
argent: *uneasy groan*
and marc you know my parner argent..
Jul 14, 2013 8:27 PM

Nov 2012
"what was that? i couldn't hear you over the sound of my foot up your ass!" [at helan]
Fatima let the two go and giggled
"oh getting feisty are we? i like that" i kinda maintain myself... kinda
"please don't do that right now, it's hard enough trying to ease myself, i'm not use to so much at once" she simply moves up beside me and hugs me in which i feel awkward
"i was only teasing, lighten up ok? i'll let you feel my boobs" and now it's awkward... and i'm torn between the boobs on my shoulder with her arms around me, and being respectful

Jul 14, 2013 8:29 PM

Aug 2012
what did I say? *confused*
argent: I think he means him *points to alex*
Jul 14, 2013 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
I laughed lightly. "Come on, we all have our kinks and the like. Ain't nothin' wrong with a tentacle fetish. I mean, that guy," I guesture to Codee "Is a fuckin' necrophiliac and you don't hear me givin' him shit about it?"
Eleanor looked like she had a revelation. Which is never a good sign. "Myunyu! Does that mean you like girls with big dicks?" She hugged my arm, her breast's smooshing against it. "I knew we were perfect for each other!"
Jul 14, 2013 8:39 PM

Aug 2012
*argent glares at alex*
calm down argent he's just kidding....and honestly..his kink is worse then mine *bs*
*I get argent to calm down*
Jul 14, 2013 8:46 PM

Nov 2012
"sorry it's just I don't like or let strangers do that unless they aren't worth it, besides I see you like the sappy gooey kind, I guess you showed her a chick flick then?" Fatima's is taller then marc and her boobs might as well be the size of my head since they are resting on my shoulder
"well now this is interesting, and I see someone's been told off by the watchers, not a smart move there, and as for you [hetlan] i'm sure you enjoyed it, after all, her queendom lives to serve" she playfully mocks him with her evil grin and flexes her pinky as she pulls back her hair

Jul 14, 2013 8:55 PM

Jan 2013
I laughed loudly. "Are you kidding, this girl's the number one player of Anarchy Fighter 6! Blue_Slime765..." I stared at her. "You know... that name isn't very clever..." She grinned. I raised an eyebrow at Fatima, "I don't know where you get off making statements like that but I can assure you E-"
"Awwww~ you flatterer!" She covered her cheeks playfully and one of the slime servants gave her a hug before quickly darting back.
Jul 14, 2013 9:04 PM

Nov 2012
Fatima grins and lets go of marc
"what? did I insult you? i'm sorry I though that's how this worked, or was I to rough with you?" fingers to her lips with a smile suggesting that she's messing with him, I guess he's knows how I feel now
"thank you Fatima she smiles back at me
"no problem, now then it was nice meeting you all, but I want to get a feel around, oh and I almost forgot"
[her tentacles touch and group hetlan]
"no hard feelings now ok, we're all in this together" her tentacles let go after a slimy grope and we leave the room and return to the hall

[TO THE GROUND FLOOR HALL]

Jul 14, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
I sighed and collapsed on the couch.
"Fuckin' A. Today has been a weird ass day."
Eleanor looked around and wiggled in next to me, snuggling in the crook of my arm. The four servants standing at the ready to follow Eleanor's commands.
I felt far too emotionally drained to stop her from doing anything to stop her.
Jul 14, 2013 9:29 PM

Aug 2012
well good luck alex..... *leaves for the hotsprings with argent hovering close*

~exit to hosprings~
Jul 14, 2013 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
I stood up, leaving my busty roommate on the couch. She reached up and made a few playful swipes at my hand. Her servants lunged in to help her up but she batted them away. Apparently she refused to help herself up. I grabbed her hand and yanked her up and tugged her along back to the room without saying a word.
"I need a smoke and I don't even smoke."

Move to Room 13.
HetlanJul 14, 2013 9:47 PM
Jul 15, 2013 12:48 AM

Aug 2012
Chaya drags me out in the lobby towards the counter.
"Wait a minute here... we shouldn't be so hasty."
I view out of the entrance door as we pass it and notice that it's dark outside.
Strange, wasn't it morning just a little while ago?
Chaya continues to drag me along until we reach the counter, there she stop and releases me.
"Excuse me Kaguya, but where can we get a marriage form?"
"Oh dear..."

kaguya: I have 1 right here actually, so you found him to your liking huh? well then I didn't think you'd hit it off so fast *giggle* hold on and ill get it

"Thanks."
"Can you listen to me? This is too early and...and what should I tell my parents?" I lost my words and looked at the ground.
"Don't worry husband, after we've sign that form I'll start behaving, like a good wife should." She smirk.
I'm just about to say something when Kaguya returns with the paper.
Jul 15, 2013 1:45 AM

Nov 2012
"but 1st... there's a 1 week waiting period, let the couple cool of... that and I think its to soon miss to be getting into those sorts of things" and like that kaguya pulls away the bait and lets Philip off the hook

Jul 15, 2013 1:59 AM

Aug 2012
I move my mouth but don't make a sounds towards Kaguya "Thank you".
Tsh, fine. We'll be back in a week then.
"Let's hope no... I don't manage to finish the sentence before Chaya starts draging me along again.

Moving to: Room 51
Jul 15, 2013 2:10 AM

Nov 2012
"what a nice couple... I should keep tabs on that"

Jul 15, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2012
A mystical shout echoes through the hall:

"Will result in babies babies babies..."

Notice: That this happen around 1 am so ignore it if you aren't close to that time.
RabbiacJul 15, 2013 12:03 PM
Jul 15, 2013 2:22 PM

Jan 2013
I finally arrived to the dorms and entered the lobby, stayed for a moment at the entrance just to look around, starting to be a bit more interested or even fascinated by the place and its inhabitants.
Looks like luxury hotel to me. It isn't that bad. They must've put a pretty much money into this.
Dropped my bag on the floor and put a suitcase with laptop on the desk.
"Um. Hello. My name is Adrik Stepanov. I am a new participant ... ehm, student. Could I have a key to my room, please?"
School again. I hated it first time.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 15, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
A fit young man with reading glasses looked up from his book, he smiled broadly at Adrik, "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Stepanov." He typed a few things and looked up at Adrik, getting a better look and raising an eyebrow. "Ah... its YOU..." He picked up some keys and tossed them to Adrik. "Well, Mr. Stepanov, a word to the wise, your roommate is... a little... hard to get along with. Please do your best. You look exhausted so I'll have the signature sheet sent up to your room. I hope you find this fulfilling."
Jul 15, 2013 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
I noted and answered almost automatically:
"Thanks. Will do..."
...collected my things and walked away, only to realize this probably wasn't exactly standard check-in.
What the hell he meant?
I shrug my shoulders and went directly to my room....
beast_regardsJul 15, 2013 3:00 PM
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 15, 2013 3:06 PM

Jan 2013
I passed an older man as Eleanor dragged me into the lobby and up to the counter. "Hope his roomie is a little more sensitive than mine." She bounced happily.
"I wanna marriage form! We slept together!"
Another Manager I didn't recognize simply raised an eyebrow.
"Miss Mercer, are you saying you that you had sex for purposes of procreation?"
She cocked her head in a confused manner.
"But... but we slept together."
I sighed, still trapped in the grasp of her handmaidens, "Don't listen to her. We literally slept together. No sex, no nothing. Can you let me down now?"
Eleanor paused before releasing me.
The manager sighed. "In that case you'll need both sides to agree to it if there was no sex." He then went back to typing on his computer.
Jul 15, 2013 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
Robin & Miriam arrive and walk up to the counter. Hello, we would like to start a cultural club, so if you could just hand us the forms necessary for that and some forms for alterations of currently built buildings or for new constructions, for the purpose of constructing a sauna. This is a vital part of my culture, and it's also healthy for all users. If it isn't possible to achieve on the grounds, I would like to know where is the closest place available for achieving this.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 15, 2013 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
The manager looked down at them, "Sorry, I'm not really a school manager, so I don't have the forms for that. You're best bet would be to get everything all settled with the student council once school starts up."
Jul 15, 2013 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
So... there are no forms that would speed up this process that I can fill at this time? None whatsoever?

Jul 15, 2013 3:24 PM

Jan 2013
The manager scratched his head, "Uhhh..." He went back to his computer typing some things before returning to the two. "Sorry. I'm sure the Student council will accept it if it is as nice as you say."

Eleanor turned her head and noticed a girl she did not know. She was on fire. That was pretty cool.
I felt myself being wrapped up and dragged over to them.
"Hey, Fire girl! I don't think I've met you before! What's your name? Mine's Eleanor! We should be friends!"
Jul 15, 2013 3:33 PM

Jul 2009
Oh... One moment please. Then I close my eyes and mouth, and curse inwardly quite severely for a few seconds.

Miriam notices another couple next to them, a young man and a ... slime? SLIME. This triggers certain childhood memories in her.
Uh, hey... slimie. I'm Miriam. She says with a small smile.

Jul 15, 2013 3:35 PM

Aug 2012
*argent and I come out to the lobby and sit on the couch*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Dorm: Ground Hallway

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

15 by Liberty92 »»
Jul 31, 2013 6:56 PM

» - Respected practice enrollment form -

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

36 by Robbini »»
Jul 26, 2013 12:06 PM

» [ADMIN/OFFICERS ONLY] - Admin Office -

BlackRegis - Jul 13, 2013

17 by Robbini »»
Jul 25, 2013 12:45 AM

» Dorm: Room 17, Sven and Maya

Subenu - Jul 13, 2013

7 by Subenu »»
Jul 23, 2013 2:41 AM

» Mall: Food Court

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

23 by beast_regards »»
Jul 21, 2013 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.