Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 13, 2013 3:22 PM

Jun 2013
" Oh well, I guess it's a good thing i brought my weights with me at least. Thank ya kindly ma'am I guess I'll just head head on over to my room."
moves to room
I am the threadmancer! No thread shall stay dead if I have anything to say about it!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2009
Getting to the dorms didn't take as long as I feared, and it showed that the area was pretty nice to live in. Upon entering the lobby, I noticed there were a few people standing near the counter, so I decided to look around the lobby & lounge after putting down my luggage and placing a 'DANGER! Booby-Trapped!' sign on top of it, just incase there happens to be would-be-robbers in the vicinity.

*Stays in the lobby, waiting for the queue to decrease*
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 13, 2013 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
"Kihi, sorry to have fooled you. I'm not your roommate, but we'll be quite near eachother and I'll be looking forward seeing you again." She gave me a little peck on the cheek, let go of me and suddenly said this. She gave me a wink and left humming, "Room 21, if you lust for me." *giggle
I got flustered very much because of her action and mumbled some things to myself.
Then as my head got clearer I took a look at my roomkey, which said 'Room 17'. "Thats why she meant, we're pretty close to each other, huh? But this is quite a coincidence, one of my lucky numbers...."

I waved Philip goodbye "See ya later and good luck with your girl. I'll leave for my room now."

with this i also left for the dorm room

Moving to my dorm room
Jul 13, 2013 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
Nice, looks like the bureaucracy is pretty fast here. I say as I walk up to the counter.

Good day to you Miss, the name's Robin Ståhlhandske, and I was wondering if you could kindly tell me where I'll be staying, and what facilities this school offers for recreational use. Specifically if there're any saunas, dojos or firing ranges somewhere in this area. I introduce myself as I unceremoniously dump my bags on the floor next to the counter, causing a slightly muffled sound.

Jul 13, 2013 3:38 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah see ya.
Guess I should head back too then...
A pic of the girl in my room popped up in my head, but I manage to brush it away before I started to blush in embarrassment.
Anyway let's move.
I head back to my room.

Moving to: Room 51
RabbiacJul 13, 2013 3:45 PM
Jul 13, 2013 3:50 PM

Nov 2012
kaguya: certainly, lets get you in 1st, ill just sign you in and lets find you details Mr Robin Ståhlhandske... ha yes is says your 1st floor, here's your key and all your living essentials are on your bed and as for recreational things we have a hot spring out back, an arcade in he mall as well as other shop's, a gym in the school but its closed right now and a park by the lake, but i'd be cautious of the forest, especially at night
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Jul 13, 2013 3:54 PM

Jun 2013
Finally there it is moves to hot spring
I am the threadmancer! No thread shall stay dead if I have anything to say about it!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2013 4:05 PM

Jul 2009
Thanks, and I suppose i'll see you the next time I need to find out about something here, Miss. *Smiles* Don't worry about me, I think whatever's in that forest, better stay in that forest if it wants to be safe.

|Moves to Room 101|

Jul 13, 2013 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
*I come out after finishing my room and come up to kaguya's desk*
excuse me kaguya but I heard of a great workshop here at the school can you tell me where it is so I can check it out? and are there any bars around here?
kaguya: yes it's the west most building on the school grounds. and the bar is closed for now, so for now just buy your drinks at the mall and have them at your dorm.
ok thanks.. i'll be back if I need to know anything.... by the way you look amazing...and your wheelie chair does too
kaguya: thank you
Jul 13, 2013 6:54 PM

Aug 2012
and thanks i'll see you later then kaguya
kaguya: see ya codee
*I leave and go back to my room and watch squidbillies*
scout920Jul 13, 2013 6:57 PM
Jul 13, 2013 9:58 PM

Aug 2012
*nazrin goes behind the desk and lets kaguya take a break*
Jul 14, 2013 1:05 AM

Aug 2012
*I come out and sit on a couch drunk*
*nazrin sitting at the desk bored doodling*
scout920Jul 14, 2013 1:37 AM
Jul 14, 2013 1:44 AM

Nov 2012
I walking into the dorms and just say
"wow... the place was huge, impressive and even homely in a way... But the drunk on the coach seems avoidable, so I head straight to the counter and ask for help
"Umm... Excuse me, I need help, I'm a candidate and I was told to come here, my name is marc Leahy "

Jul 14, 2013 1:49 AM

Aug 2012
nazrin: oh hello..lets see... *looks at the files* ah yes here you are well marc you'll be on the ground floor....and that guy over there is your neibor..... and there's a not on your door about the dorm managers...
*ears twitch and she gives him his keys*
oh I got a new neibor?
*I stand like I sober*
Jul 14, 2013 2:01 AM

Nov 2012
"oh great, the drunk is my neighbour, I hope he's not always like this"
I was a little surprised by the big ears on the mousy girl but I take my key
" thank you " I turn around to my cupboard neighbour and he looks slurry familiar
"ummm... Hello, nice to meet you... H-have we met?"

Jul 14, 2013 2:04 AM

Aug 2012
*almost got it burnt off*
hmm you seem familiar too ...names codee
Jul 14, 2013 2:09 AM

Nov 2012
"codee? Otaku society? Face book? Demon lord"
I'm happy to see a familiar face in this new life, but I don't show it incase I am wrong

Jul 14, 2013 2:11 AM

Aug 2012
marc? good to see a friend!
Jul 14, 2013 2:21 AM

Nov 2012
"yeah well I'm good with faces not with names but you drilled it into my mind with your constant annoying messages, but I'm glad to see you here, nice to know there's a friend in this... But please tell me you won't be drinking as much as you did once you were legal, we're here to help and learn with these girls in a new life... A great new one with lots of benefits, almost limitless"

Jul 14, 2013 2:23 AM

Aug 2012
oh I wont and besides ive pretty much burnt it off..... sad to say I first came to get away from my family. im just glad there's a friend here too
*argent my lich hovers up behind me and grabs my arm*
huh? oh hey.. *she tugs abit on my arm*
scout920Jul 14, 2013 2:28 AM
Jul 14, 2013 2:40 AM

Nov 2012
"huh? oh is this your partner? or do you know her?" she seemed quite nice, cute and mysterious like C.C. on code geass, lucky guy got a zombie... but I don't recall them being so, floaty
BlackRegisJul 14, 2013 2:47 AM

Jul 14, 2013 2:46 AM

Aug 2012
yes actually.....she's my roommate and partner..... she's argent the lich.... but I think it's time for bed...
*argent is quiet*
Jul 14, 2013 2:56 AM

Nov 2012
"well that's great, nice to meet you argent... well, id like to chat but itsbeen a long plane ride and im tried, still have to meet my assigned partner too, I hope I'm just as lucky

Jul 14, 2013 3:00 AM

Aug 2012
well good luck.... see you tomorrow... well lets get to bed argent
*argent yawns*
argent: one of the shelves broke
*walks back*
well that's nota hard fix...but i'll leave that for tomorrow...night marc

~exit to my room~
Jul 14, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2012
*nazrin leaves the desk empty with a sign that says ring the bell for service*
Jul 14, 2013 5:30 AM

Nov 2012
"ok i'll see you tomorrow" I watch him and his partner go an im a little envious and nervous, soon I'll be meeting mine,i wondered what they'd be like but I pressed onto my room
[TO GROUND FLOOR]

Jul 14, 2013 12:51 PM

Aug 2012
*nazrin comes back out ant takes down the sign*
Jul 14, 2013 2:36 PM

Aug 2012
Chaya drags me out in the lobby towards the counter.
"Wait a minute here... we shouldn't be so hasty."
I view out of the entrance door as we pass it and notice that it's dark outside.
Strange, wasn't it morning just a little while ago?
Chaya continues to drag me along until we reach the counter, there she stop and releases me.
"Excuse me Kaguya, but where can we get a marriage form?"
"Oh dear..."
Jul 14, 2013 3:31 PM

Nov 2012
kaguya: I have 1 right here actually, so you found him to your liking huh? well then I didn't think you'd hit it off so fast *giggle* hold on and ill get it

Jul 14, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
I shakily step into the main lobby, clutching my seething intestines. Why the hell can't anybody walk anywhere anymore? Now it's all, electro-rails this, jumbo-jet that. I slump into a large, comfortable looking chair, massaging my temples and praying that my stomach settles soon.

The main desk seems to be occupied by a couple chatting to the receptionist, or something. I really didn't look too hard, but the way that girl was clinging they looked like a couple.

I sigh, and gingerly pick a pamphlet off a nearby coffee table, and start flipping through it, observing maps of the grounds and certain dorms. Hey, it looks like each room gets a small kitchen, living area, bedroom, and bathroom! So I'll just have to share with my roommate, whoever he will be...

I decide to flip through a few more pamphlets, enjoying the silence and stillness of not being on some hellish transportation vehicle.
Jul 14, 2013 4:03 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: I can help you sir
*mousy ears twitch... speaking to night*
scout920Jul 14, 2013 4:18 PM
Jul 14, 2013 4:20 PM

Apr 2013
The elevated voice catches me unaware, and I jump a bit before glancing around to see if there was anyone else she could be talking to. Once realizing that I am, in fact, the only person in the waiting area, I sheepishly walk over toward the desk.

"R-right, I'm an incoming student. Allen Woad, with an a." I say, scratching the back of my head awkwardly. "I need my room number and key, please."
Jul 14, 2013 4:27 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin:*sqeeks and looks at the files* allen..allen ..here we are *pulls out th file and keeys* you are on the 1st floor room 120. if you have any questions just call me or kaguya...or another dorm manager *hands him his keys*
scout920Jul 14, 2013 4:47 PM
Jul 14, 2013 4:35 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: just keep going down the first floor hall and you'll find it
scout920Jul 14, 2013 4:46 PM
Jul 14, 2013 4:38 PM

Apr 2013
I swipe up the keys. "Thank you very much."

Keys in hand, I suddenly realize how close I am to that glorious bathroom. I can shower! I can get clean! I keep the bubbling giddiness internal, forcing me to walk at a steady pace toward the hall rather than a flat-out sprint.
Jul 14, 2013 4:49 PM

Jan 2013
I slinked into the lobby and lay down on the couch. "I'm so confused right now... Ugh..."
When I go for the throat, I go straight for the juggler.
Jul 14, 2013 4:52 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: having some problems kid?
*to alex*
Jul 14, 2013 4:54 PM

Jan 2013
I sighed. "I'm... just a little confused by my room mate... that's all."
Jul 14, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: the slime queen elenor? ...let me se if I can help..talk to me *sits on the couch with him*
Jul 14, 2013 4:58 PM

Apr 2013
I glance over at the prone form on the couch, unintentionally eavesdropping. What's so confusing about a roommate anyways? Unless there is something weird with him. Maybe he's an amputee or horribly disfigured or a druggie? I feel questions building, but hold back. I don't really know this guy... Why would I just go off and interview him about his roommate? That's bad social mannerisms... I hold my tongue, but lounge around the hallway entry, listening in.

The mouse says something, but I can't catch it. I scoot toward them a bit, curiosity piqued.
Jul 14, 2013 5:05 PM

Jan 2013
I blushed, "Well... um... we... um... she... kinda gave me a... well... used me as food... if you catch my drift... I mean, I've got no problem with physical intimacy... but... erm... yeah..."
Jul 14, 2013 5:09 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: oh...that......just don't get her knocked up..unless you do a marriage certificate and that stuff well good luck with her.....she's a pretty good girl *awkwardly leaves him on the couch*
Jul 14, 2013 5:14 PM

Apr 2013
"... used me for food..."

Shock. Pure Shock. A scene starts to play out in my head. This guy just walks into his room and is pounced by some wild-eyed, shaven headed sadist, who immediately tackles this poor kid to the ground, biting off a finger. Wha- How can be be so calm?!?!? And I want to see the wound!
Jul 14, 2013 5:17 PM

Jan 2013
I sighed again, her advice was probably the least helpful advice yet. Considering that Eleanor was a slime, and her entire body was pretty much a reproductive organ.
"Well... that takes a load off my chest." I rolled my eyes. "Another day, another day..."
Jul 14, 2013 5:20 PM

Aug 2012
*back at the desk*
nazrin: that wasn't what I was expecting
Jul 14, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
He's just lying there, still as can be. I eye the mouse, now sitting back at the desk, seeming busy, and creep forward. Maybe he did receive medical attention, but still... I've only seen a finger nub once before, and by god that was cool.

Nobody has reacted yet, so my stealth levels are clearly good enough. I take another exaggerated step, sticking to the outside of the other's vision, trying to get a good look at his hands. One, two, three, four, five, not on this hand...
Jul 14, 2013 5:29 PM

Aug 2012
*lich enters the lobby*
argent: *hovers in quietly*
Jul 14, 2013 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
I turned my head, trying to crack my neck, I did catch someone staring intently at my hands. I raised an eyebrow cautiously. "Can I help you... Or are my hands just that beautiful."
Jul 14, 2013 5:39 PM

Aug 2012
argent: *sits down on the couch acrossed from hetlan and reads a grimoire*
Jul 14, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2013
I stare, and awkward silence falling between us. Oh, shit. Now I can see both his hands, neither missing a digit or even slightly damaged. The silence stretches and I count the seconds in my head. Three whole seconds of no conversation, that's not good social mannerisms.

"I, well, I uh heard you talking about some guy biting you, and I was just, uh, wondering if you were alright?"

Sloppy, but my mind is more panicked than rational right now, and I really hate awkward silence.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dorm: Ground Hallway

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

15 by Liberty92 »»
Jul 31, 2013 6:56 PM

» - Respected practice enrollment form -

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

36 by Robbini »»
Jul 26, 2013 12:06 PM

» [ADMIN/OFFICERS ONLY] - Admin Office -

BlackRegis - Jul 13, 2013

17 by Robbini »»
Jul 25, 2013 12:45 AM

» Dorm: Room 17, Sven and Maya

Subenu - Jul 13, 2013

7 by Subenu »»
Jul 23, 2013 2:41 AM

» Mall: Food Court

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

23 by beast_regards »»
Jul 21, 2013 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.