Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2008 2:24 AM

Dec 2007
Those who are enlisted in the Research Division, this is your lobby!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 15, 2008 8:05 AM

Aug 2008
Welcome to the Research Division! It is here that the latest in Anti Pedobear technology shall be developed for the sanctity of all that is Loli. The Research Division is the cutting edge part of the Anti-Pedobear Force. It is where new technologies are developed to augment all other aspects of the Force and drive the Pedobears back into their caves once and for all!

Whether your interests are in building cloaking devices, nuclear weaponry, advanced communication systems, or finding a new and unique way to defeat the Pedobears, the Research Division will suit your interests. We have received funding to create the best technology out there and stay ahead of the Pedobears' technology.

-We must do all in our power to Protect and Serve
~Hoopla, out!
masterhooplaNov 15, 2008 10:04 AM
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Nov 27, 2008 3:01 PM

Dec 2007
According to my latest findings it seems the Pedobears live in fear of someone called Chris Hansen as my latest evidence shows: Evidence #1

My plan is that we make something like a scarecrow looking like this Chris Hansen that can help the defence division to keep the Pedobears away from the lolis.
Another idea is the Pedobear Mask (Prototype) that should help the intelligence division to go further undercover.

It is my hope that we can develop these into working tools to aid the fight.
Nov 28, 2008 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
Sheer brilliance! If we can ward the bears away from the Lolis, then all will be well! However, I can only hope that this Chris Hansen does not become too powerful for us.
So instead of a scarecrow, it would be something like a... scarebear? Or maybe a bearcrow. That sounds cool ^^

The mask is a great idea, but I think we should also add fins and flippers! Since everyone knows that Pedobears have fins and flippers (they just hide them during the day!).

Now if we just had a tracking device of some sort we could control Pedobear movements!
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

Nov 29, 2008 8:33 AM

Dec 2007
Nice work Nornin!
Honestly, I lol'd because of the pedobear's reaction from Chris Hansen....

Major Hoopla, see to it that his mask prototype will be improved and used in the future.
Nov 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Aug 2008
*Masterhoopla laughs maniacally as lightning flashes in the overcast skies above his sinsiter looking laboratory* It is complete! Made from the finest of metals, Renanium ore, and fully equipped with a 50k volt electrical shock screen, I have built a Pedobear Pen that shall contain the foul beasts and prevent their escape. With reinforced unbreakable Renanium bars and electrical defences, no bear, especially any Pedobear, shall escape!
Mwahahahaha!

Dec 1, 2008 1:18 PM

Aug 2007
I found out that a genius named Troy Hurtubise invented a suit to protect people against attacks of bears.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1668
Maybe we can recruit Mr. Hurtubise for our fight against the baddest of all bad bears.
Dec 1, 2008 9:15 PM

Dec 2007
Good work research team!
With the pedobear pen and the protective suit, we surely now have the upper hand.
Dec 2, 2008 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
A brilliant idea. Protection against those bears is our utmost priority. After all, we cannot allow our comrades to come to harm. However, the Ursus Mark VI may have some flaws since, "Eventually, the bear began to sniff the contraption, fashioned from steel, titanium, chainmail and rubber, and then proceeded to jump on it. . . it ripped off chunks of rubber"
He should have used Renanium >_>

Once the suit is perfected though, the Pedobears will surely come to fear us!

Dec 3, 2008 9:24 PM

Jul 2008
Defence division major making a small contribution to research. While on a patrol of Alpha-Sector-Seven-Six-Niner-Delta I found the corpse of this weird naturalist guy who was obsessed with these bears and near him a set of videos.

The strange thing is, after observing these videos, he seemed to have survived for a long period of time around them while unarmed and without training. It is my hypothesis that he survived due to his insanity (possibly bipolar and narcissism disorder) and ability to be sicker and weirder than the bears to the point to where the bears didn't want to devour him simply due to not wanting to contract whatever mental illness he had. Apparently, his annoying voice and weirdness forced the pedobear to eventually sacrifice one of their own to get rid of him, but maybe he has some kind of unique forcefield we can perfect to use against them.

Dec 4, 2008 8:53 PM

Dec 2007
Renanium is a rare element Major, what have you devised to gather large amounts of this element?

-------------
He is an interesting man Major sakuko, and to think that he's just a few meters away from the bear. Surely, he must have some sort of power or skill that he uses to be able to do that. Do you think we can somehow learn or harness that skill?
Dec 6, 2008 5:42 PM

Aug 2008
The gathering of Renanium will require large mining constructs, intergalactic trading barges, advanced knowledge of metallurgy and ore refinement methods. It could take some time to be ready to harvest Renanium, but the process may be sped up by the use of slave labor such as Ocelots, Manatees, or even captured Pedobears.

The man in the video seems to have tapped into the Alpha Field and used long range hypnosis via delta waves to make the bear perceive no threat and conceal his presence. We can only begin to fathom such technology, but at least that's a beginning. Perhaps someday...

~The ascertainment of truth shall bring us knowledge and power

Nov 10, 2009 7:08 AM

Dec 2007
Major Masterhoopla, rather than just focusing on weapons and the bears, I think that maybe we should also do some research on another topics. Mainly what lolies can fend for themselves and who are most at risk? If we can gather a good report on the subject then it could help the Defence Division in providing a more effective defence, obviously the Intelligence Division could be of great help to us on this one.

Preliminary data shows that Maria Ushiromiya is fearless of the bear.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Issuance of ID (aka Banners)

spring_onions - Nov 5, 2008

19 by 7878787 »»
Jan 11, 2010 3:45 PM

Sticky: » Which division would you like to be in? (ASSAULT AND INTEL. DIVISION TEMPORARILY CLOSE FOR ENLISTING)

spring_onions - Nov 4, 2008

42 by ChronicZetsubou »»
May 18, 2009 1:56 PM

» APF Defence Division

21 by Zanber »»
Mar 22, 2009 12:03 PM

» APF Assault Division

18 by Animeblademan »»
Dec 30, 2008 11:56 AM

» APF Intelligence Division

CaMaVan - Nov 4, 2008

8 by MedliSage »»
Nov 27, 2008 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.