Forums
New
Dec 1, 2008 5:41 PM

Jun 2008
Tell me what I should draw you then give me your email so I can send it to you
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 3, 2008 3:11 PM

Apr 2008
i'll start with something easy to draw first male or female charcters....
Never say you love,If you dont really care Never talk about feelings,That aren't even there
Never hold my hand,If your gonna break my heart Never say your going too,If you dont plan to start
Never look into my eyes,If all you'll tell are lie Never say,If you really meant good bye
If you really meant forever then say you'll try Never say forever because forever makes me cry

Dec 3, 2008 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
done
And before you say something i'm what you call a speed drawer
Dec 3, 2008 3:21 PM

Apr 2008
that's pretty cool i draw the most stupidest things and they suck plus take about 15 to 30 min plus i cant even in large them or draw them in a background i'll try and upload a pic now hold on
Never say you love,If you dont really care Never talk about feelings,That aren't even there
Never hold my hand,If your gonna break my heart Never say your going too,If you dont plan to start
Never look into my eyes,If all you'll tell are lie Never say,If you really meant good bye
If you really meant forever then say you'll try Never say forever because forever makes me cry

Dec 3, 2008 3:23 PM

Jun 2008
it can't be that bad
Dec 3, 2008 3:31 PM

Apr 2008
well i guess what i and other people think are different but i will always think that its bad

Dec 3, 2008 3:45 PM

Apr 2008
heres my ugly drawing i have more but this is the one i drew today in class while i was bored so yea nothing compared to yours....

Dec 3, 2008 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
dude you have no idea I've seen drawing that look like someones raping a cow and it was ment to be the main guy off of halo
Dec 3, 2008 3:52 PM

Apr 2008
lol *rolls on floor* well i guess you can say that it doesn't suck but needs improvement and there's always room for that oh i even tried drawing guy that turned out to be a boy i'll show you the pic.. hold on...

Dec 3, 2008 3:53 PM

Jun 2008
dude here's a trick that I used in middle school start the head with a circle
I'll send you a pic of how to do it
Dec 3, 2008 4:06 PM

Apr 2008
hayyyyy

Dec 3, 2008 4:10 PM

Jun 2008
ya what
Dec 3, 2008 4:17 PM

Apr 2008
look at this the guys face looks like a girls i drew this about 2 days ago it looks kinda lop sided but whatev.....

Dec 3, 2008 4:23 PM

Jun 2008
not to be a critic but you said that you want them to look like they moving
Well all you have to do is use shadow play and put more value
Shadow play means to draw shadow were u think they need to go
Value means to make some areas darker then others to give it a 3D look
Dec 3, 2008 4:26 PM

Jun 2008
another trick is insted of looking really close to the piture keep your head away two feet from the picture so that I'll be Easy to make it even
Dec 3, 2008 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
i guess that's true and oh i dont mind criticism it's necessary for me to improve but i wont be able to improve if everyone says it's good and doesn't point out what needs to be worked on...

Dec 3, 2008 4:33 PM

Jun 2008
dude I got your back man
Your being helped by the guy thats done covers for newtype USA O and otaku USA to
Dec 3, 2008 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
wow... that's pretty cool my drawings are not that good yet if i keep on trying it'll work out somehow

Dec 3, 2008 4:42 PM

Jun 2008
hell ya it will
Just try hard and never give up
Dec 3, 2008 4:48 PM

Apr 2008
when did you start drawing i started maybe a year ago oh you know wht i need help on other than movement the males eyes because i draw only one type of eyes and those are the one's that are in the first pic up top since i only know how to do that......

Dec 3, 2008 4:49 PM

Apr 2008
i gotta go i might be back in an hour or two..... i really dont know when though see ya later

Dec 3, 2008 4:52 PM

Jun 2008
I started about ten years ago
O and your talking to the master of drawing eyes
I'll send you pic on how I draw eyes real easly ok man
Dec 3, 2008 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
see ya man
Dec 4, 2008 1:44 PM

Apr 2008
im back and oh thanks for the eye drawings im gonna try and see how it'll work out i might be able to do your kind of drawing in about a year if i work hard enough still trying to think of other things i need improvement on..... (currently watching shaman king so if i dont reply you'll know why...)

Dec 4, 2008 5:04 PM

May 2008
*Just thought I popped in here*
Very interesting conversation >.>
Dec 4, 2008 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
thanks
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» hang out - a place to do anything

greg_cho - Nov 30, 2008

0 by greg_cho »»
Nov 30, 2008 9:42 PM

» Art gallery-a place to show off drawing that you've done

greg_cho - Nov 30, 2008

0 by greg_cho »»
Nov 30, 2008 10:43 AM

» draw

greg_cho - Nov 24, 2008

10 by greg_cho »»
Nov 29, 2008 11:11 PM

» art contest

greg_cho - Nov 29, 2008

2 by greg_cho »»
Nov 29, 2008 11:04 PM

» All about hellsing

greg_cho - Nov 25, 2008

0 by greg_cho »»
Nov 25, 2008 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.