Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2013 8:09 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess Eliza has some sort of complex, maybe she wants to be Makilda's only child?

Something is gonna go wrong next time, the smugglers will probably subdue them.
Apr 2, 2013 6:12 PM

Mar 2008
I think so too. Seems to hate other children she picks up, as well as in the eariler chapter where Makilder wondered whos marksmenship would be better and she ows him her life. Thats seemed to infuriate her jelousy. All I can say from this chapter reall, is sure Eliza may think of herself as a first rate gunman, but will she take responsability for the death of her men (girls)? Thats what it means to be a leader. Her intel is old. Shuu's already pointed out that his vision inside the building is poor, he needs windows opened. But she continues to treat him like a fool.
MarlsApr 2, 2013 6:19 PM
Coming soon!
Apr 4, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2012
Zhou said:

I guess Eliza has some sort of complex, maybe she wants to be Makilda's only child?

Something is gonna go wrong next time, the smugglers will probably subdue them.

I think the smugglers will subdue them as well but thanks too shuu they'll probably get out alive injured and Makilda will probably scold them after which.

Lol somehow i was kind of annoyed with Eliza she was so bitchy when they were at school, but there's probably a reason behind it ^^~

More topics from this board

» underrated master piece

Neostorm-X - Oct 6, 2022

1 by INoLuv »»
Sep 10, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Jigoku no Alice Chapter 25 Discussion

owomachine - Jun 26, 2022

0 by owomachine »»
Jun 26, 2022 11:19 AM

Poll: » Jigoku no Alice Chapter 33 Discussion

Cnon - Jun 28, 2019

0 by Cnon »»
Jun 28, 2019 5:08 AM

Poll: » Jigoku no Alice Chapter 35 Discussion

UnoPuntoCinco - Jun 12, 2019

0 by UnoPuntoCinco »»
Jun 12, 2019 7:57 PM

Poll: » Jigoku no Alice Chapter 2 Discussion

Zhou - Oct 21, 2012

1 by UnoPuntoCinco »»
Jun 12, 2019 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.