Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2013 10:22 PM

Aug 2009
Since I'm guessing that this club is generally about people's guilty pleasures, I figured that I might as well try to get something goin' by posting this...

I guess my favorite bad anime is Eiken. It's just two episodes of giant boobs and slap stick humor with little to no story. ...and it worked for me. I actually own this on DVD.

But hey. I'm not one of those uppity types who only watches the "best" shows that rank high and get good reviews. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. And Eiken to me is just one of those guilty pleasure shows that kinda shows you your tolerance for the absurdities that anime has to offer. Not just the absurdities of ecchi or hentai, but all of anime in general since every show and movie has their odd moments. I mean, the girls in this show might actually have the biggest breasts in the world of anime. That alone seems to be a turn off for most people. But I guess in a way I found it endearing and it worked towards the humor the show had to offer. With many, it missed. But with me and a few others, it worked.

So, Eiken my "best worst" pick, my ultimate guilty pleasure, or what have you. What about yours?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.