Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 8, 2008 12:36 PM

May 2008
After work, Hiro gathered everything and began to walk back home. Slowly he dragged his feet up the stairs to their apartment. Hiro dropped his bag on the wooden table and threw his coat on the coatrack and layed down on the couch. Tired, Hiro began to fall into a deep sleep

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 8, 2008 1:02 PM

Mar 2008
After work was finally over, Nowaki raced all the way back to their apartment he hoped his lover would be in a better mood, than he was this morning. Once he got in, he took off his shoes and quietly shut the door behind him. There on the couch, he found Hiro san fast asleep smiling Nowaki took a nearby blanket and covered his lover up.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 8, 2008 1:51 PM

May 2008
Hiro could feel the warmth of a blanket covering him.Nowaki...,Hiroki dreamt as he slept soundly

Nov 9, 2008 12:01 PM

Mar 2008
After that was done, Nowaki took the time that Hiro san was sleeping to take a shower it had been a long day, so he wanted to relax just a little. He stripped off his clothes, and laid them aside then after the water was adjusted to the right temperature he stepped inside and let the hot water run down his skin and hair.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 9, 2008 12:58 PM

May 2008
About 45 minutes later, Hiroki woke up and rubbed his eyes,"That was relaxing~",he said to himself as he sat up and stretched. Then he heard the shower and figured Nowaki was taking a shower

Nov 9, 2008 2:59 PM

Mar 2008
After he finished taking his shower he dried his hair then got dressed, as he came out of the bathroom he noticed Hiro san was up. "Did you have a good rest?" Nowaki asked as he came into the living room.

Nov 9, 2008 4:02 PM

May 2008
"Yeah...",Hiro said as he scratched his head softly,"Hey...i'm sorry I yelled at you this morning...",Hiro said without looking at his lover,"...I was just frustrated...",he continued, blushing hard

Nov 9, 2008 4:10 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki smiled and walked over to his lover, and wrapped his arms around the other as he replied. "Its okay Hiro san, I know I hope you were able to make it to work in time."

Nov 9, 2008 4:11 PM

May 2008
This made Hiro blush a little more, but he didn't mind,"Yeah, I made it just in time", Hiroki replied

Nov 9, 2008 8:39 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi worked like he was supposed to. he hadn't done so much and he was pretty tired by lunch. using his breaks to harrass hiroki, and get food. he wandered around the school for a while.

after a day of work and harrassing hiroki, he stretched out and then walked to the parking lot with his stuff, after getting in his car, he drove home. ....i wonder if that kids home..... miyagi thought without realizing it.
Nov 10, 2008 10:20 AM

Oct 2007
Shinobu was extremely bored at the day's lectures- the professors we monotonous and seemed to suck the liveliness out of every soul around. The boy just couldn't wait till he could get out of the stuffy room and get home. Anything would be more productive than THIS. And..it's not like it even taught him anything new.

Finally, he was on his way home... he managed to withstand travelling on the packed subway and finally... he was standing in front of Miyagi's apartment. He opened the door and walked inside. Time to make some dinner...

Nov 10, 2008 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
"That's good, I'm glad so how did it go?" Nowaki asked as hoping his lovers day hadn't been too stressful.

Nov 10, 2008 3:04 PM

May 2008
Hiro sighed,"Just as usual, the students always annoy me", he replied

Nov 10, 2008 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi finally made it home. he sighed as he took his stuff out of the car. closing and locking the doors of his car he walked up to his apartment. on his way up he saw sinobu somewhat ahead of him. "hey kid." he said out loud. he walked up the steps.
Nov 10, 2008 4:32 PM

Oct 2007
"...ah! Hi!" he said turning around to face Miyagi. Shinobu didn't expect him to be there so early.

Nov 10, 2008 4:39 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi walked ahead of shinobu and unlocked the door to his apartment opening it he walked in and set his stuff down on the couch. "how were your lessons?" he asked arranging his stuff.
Nov 10, 2008 4:47 PM

Oct 2007
"It was such a boring day!" he exclaimed finally, following Miyagi "...all the lectures were just a waste of time" he went on like that for a while after which he decided he's been complaining a bit too much "..but yeah. How was your day?" he asked

Nov 10, 2008 4:49 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi shrugged. "the same as always. hiro's not gonna play with me anymore. so it was all work. " miyagi went to change out of his work suit.
Nov 10, 2008 5:01 PM

Oct 2007
"...well good he's not playing with you anymore!" said shinobu following the older man "..I mean..don't you have me now?!" he demanded

Nov 10, 2008 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi undid his tie. "what do you mean i have you?" he started to unbutton his shirt. "what am i supposed to do with a kid?" he debated. not sure of how this would turn out.
Nov 10, 2008 8:21 PM

Mar 2008
"Ah I see .... well anyway what would you like for dinner?" Nowaki asked as he let got of his lover and stood to his feet ready to prepare anything that Hiro san asked of him.

Nov 11, 2008 6:57 AM

May 2008
Hiroki thought for a moment,"Curry...please....", Hiro repiled, spacing out a bit again

Nov 11, 2008 1:41 PM

Mar 2008
"Curry it is then." Nowaki said happily as he walked into the kitchen. As he began preparing dinner, he wondered why Hiro san was spacing out so much he'd been doing it all day, Nowaki wanted to ask .... but he didn't know if he should or not.

Nov 11, 2008 1:49 PM

May 2008
"Do you still have all those postcards you never sent to me?",Hiro asked

Nov 11, 2008 2:39 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki turned around in shock, at the mention of the postcards he didn't think that was the issue anymore. "Yes I do .... why?" Nowaki asked as he began putting everything for the curry into a big pot.

Nov 11, 2008 2:43 PM

May 2008
"Where are they now?",Hiroki asked, he knew Nowaki didn't want to give him the postcards

Nov 11, 2008 3:09 PM

Oct 2007
The boy looked at him, first wide-eyed, and then with anger "...well didn't you say yourself that... that we'd try to make it? So...don't just go like 'I have you?' as if though he really couldn't care less!"

Nov 11, 2008 8:10 PM

Mar 2008
"I put them away somewhere, I couldn't bear to throw away since they were to you .... but why do you want to know where they are?" Nowaki questioned nervously. He really hoped Hiro san wouldn't ask to see them, because he had been really gushy, and lovey dovey. He didn't want to get embarrassed, or get laughed at by his lover for the words he wrote from the heart.

Nov 12, 2008 5:59 AM

May 2008
"Well, they are mine technically, I mean, you did address them to me...",Hiro replied,"But, it's okay, I was just wondering if you still had them"

Nov 12, 2008 6:51 AM

Dec 2007
miyagi changed out of his work shirt and put on a more casual one. trying to calm himself down he walked over to the bed. he put the heel of his palm to his temples. then sighed. "aren't you going to make dinner." he said trying to change the subject.
Nov 12, 2008 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
Shinobu's whole body was still shaking with anger as he left the bedroom, slamming the door. There he was, stating his feelings clearly...and ..and Miyagi just ignored it all. He started to aggressively cut the innocent cabbage. Yes. It was cabbage stir-fry day... like it was yesterday, day before yesterday, and day before that...

Nov 12, 2008 11:17 AM

Apr 2008
Usami Awoke To The Sound Of Misaki's Shouting And Screaming, "Its A Book" He Said Rubbing The Wound Misaki Had Just Inflicted Upon Him, Then He Grabbed Misaki's Waist And Pulled Him To The Bed, Snuggerling Ontop Of The Smaller Boy.
Nov 12, 2008 11:41 AM

Mar 2008
"Of course, I could never throw away something with Hiro san's name on it." Nowaki said gently as he started stirring the curry.

Nov 12, 2008 1:54 PM

May 2008
Hiro got up and went over to Nowaki,"Let me help you, it's the least I can do", Hiroki stated

Nov 12, 2008 3:35 PM

Aug 2008
"Get off!" Misaki shouted he struggled to get out from under Usami. "You know I don't like those books, and anyways breakfast is going to get cold if we do't go ahead and eat it."
Please feed my pets!

Nov 12, 2008 7:45 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi calmed himself done. and then changed into jeans. he walked out with his cell, wallet, and keys in his pockets. "shinobu. let's go out to eat instead." he got his jacket and headed to the door.
Nov 12, 2008 7:52 PM

Mar 2008
"You don't have to, I don't mind cook for you Hiro san it makes me happy .... but if you really want to help I don't mind. Its kind of nice, we've never cooked together before." Nowaki said with a soft smile as he scooted over some.

Nov 13, 2008 5:19 AM

Apr 2008
"We Can Re-Heat It" Usami Said, Pushing His Hand Up Misaki's Shirt And Feeling Misaki's Pert Nipple, "Mmmmm You Look Delicious", Usami Said Huskily While Biting Misaki's Ear Gently.
Nov 13, 2008 6:01 AM

May 2008
Hiro looked at the curry and began to stir it. He blushed a little, being this close to Nowaki

Nov 13, 2008 8:01 AM

Oct 2007
"But..um..I thought.." Shinobu mumbled, and after all he just left the cabbage alone, and run to join Miyagi, putting on his coat and shoes quickly.

Nov 13, 2008 8:19 AM

Aug 2008
"Usami stop...." Misaki said. He knew it would be useless to struggle anymore.
Please feed my pets!

Nov 13, 2008 8:40 AM

Apr 2008
Usami Igored Misaki's Helpless Cries And Pulled His Shirt Over His Head And Suckled On Misaki's Rosey Nipple, Gliding His Hand Down The Front Of His Jeans.
Nov 13, 2008 8:51 AM

Aug 2008
"Usami...." Misaki still struggled to get free.
Please feed my pets!

Nov 13, 2008 8:58 AM

Apr 2008
"Give Up Misaki" Usami Huskily Said, Cupping Misaki's Clothed Semi-Erection, "You Know You Want It".
Nov 13, 2008 9:00 AM

Aug 2008
Misaki finaly gave up, "F-fine you win."
Please feed my pets!

Nov 13, 2008 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
Usami Smirked And Unziped Misaki's Jeans And Took His Erection Out Of His Boxers, Usami Shuffled Down And Gently Kissed The Tip Of Misaki's Strained Member.
Nov 13, 2008 9:07 AM

Aug 2008
Misaki moaned slghtly.
Please feed my pets!

Nov 13, 2008 9:18 AM

Apr 2008
Usami Engulfed Misaki's Length, Sucking Harder And Harder.
Nov 13, 2008 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
While he was getting the plates ready, Nowaki noticed that Hiro san was blushing! "Hiro san?" Nowaki asked softly.

Nov 13, 2008 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
"Usami, I'm gunna...." Misaki moaned louder.
Please feed my pets!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Junjou Romantica Role-play #2 <3

Cookie-chan- - Nov 15, 2008

5 by lauravalerie »»
Sep 6, 2009 10:47 AM

Sticky: » Junjou Characters

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

10 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 4, 2008 7:06 AM

Sticky: » Rules

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

0 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 3, 2008 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.