Feb 23, 2013 7:32 AM

Apr 2011
Off to London to fight more Demons? Here's the roster of who's coming here:

Elaine
Zen
Shana
Hubert
Aoi

Due no volunteers on this mission to lead... please stand by for a special limited edition visit from a unique NPC to serve as a guide.

Enter the Hellgate now, and it will spit you out on the London Bridge edition of Limbo

The Thames is a river of Chaos and Fire and you will be approached by Gold and Silver bodied Minion Demons

Good Luck... Fallen.
Gibz0maticFeb 23, 2013 3:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2013 10:17 AM

Feb 2011
"So this is London" Shana remark stepping out of the portal.Taking in the sight the place had become a different place since she heard of it."So where should we go next?" she ask the other 2 who came with her.
Feb 23, 2013 10:44 AM

Apr 2011
"I'd suggest you'd go back the way you came little Fallen..." said a voice standing off to one side of the bridge on the railing with his arms crossed. He was wearing a white hoodie with its hood up obscuring his face, with with black jeans and combat boots... and there was what resembled a horn of some sort on his hip.

He lifted his head and lowered his hood revealing blonde hair and blue yes, and from his back... he stretched out a pair of WHITE WINGS and said "My Principalities, have a Message for the lot of you... Fallen"
Feb 23, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
Fixating his stare at this guy with a pair of White wings Hand-50n1c went into construction phase warning this foe is strong Hubert took his the chainsaw sword and looked for parts that may help him upgrade it ignoring the White winged man as if he was a spider. If you don't mess with it, it won't mess with you

Turning around he was checking who else was around he murmured to himself quietly "Cane girl...,Red hair-ish dude...,Scarf cute girl, Smoker lady... No Antonio or New girl? Hubert walked off in a grumpy mood
IDC_SAOFeb 24, 2013 3:46 AM
Feb 23, 2013 7:57 PM

Feb 2011
Shana eye turn violent at that sight of him,her shadow reflected her anger as it seem to some to life "What do you want?" she ask him in a dangerous voice.
Feb 23, 2013 11:33 PM
Jun 2010
Zen looked at the one with white wings after getting out of the portal. "Well it's been a while since I've seen that." Zen looked completely relaxed unlike his companions.

Feb 24, 2013 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
"Hey mate, what your name?" Hubert asked while his back was faced towards the White winged man

"At least introduce yourself while here we can't just return back now after all we were sent here by..." Hubert check his palm of his hand "Jo-va--nn~!" "Jovan!" Do you know him? Some tough looking guy with some Golden gauntlets" Hubert picked up a rock and chucked it over his shoulder looking around some more.

"Well anyway we're here to fight what ever arch-demon that here"

Hubert was pissed off that he was sent to London when he was strongly thinking about Brazil he wanted to go with Antonio because he could annoy him and their halo's could work together well and Youka he could try and hit on :/
IDC_SAOFeb 24, 2013 3:50 AM
Feb 24, 2013 8:22 AM

Jul 2011
Elaine's face scrunched with a frown as she recognized the voice and figure that stood before them. Grasping a tighter grip on her cane, and stomped forward with an annoyed look on her face as she pointed at the Guardian before them, "What are you doing here?" she asked pointing her cane at him, "It seems that the hierarch's always want to screw with me don't they old friend?"
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Feb 25, 2013 4:55 AM

Dec 2012
Looking at cane girl Hubert was surprised that they knew each other "Acquaintance?" he asked

After that he asked Does Anyone here know how to remove rust with what we got on us?
Feb 25, 2013 5:32 PM

Apr 2011
"Silence Fallen... and hello Fallen Guardian Quae Quaerit Doctrinam" said the stranger

The stranger then addressed the rest of the party stating in an almost condescending yet authoritarian tone "I am the Archangel Gabriel, Keeper and Deliverer of Messages... and you Fallen are among the last living Fallen in all of existance. All other Fallen in London are now dead and lost in the void beyond Limbo never to be reborn again. Thus I offer you this one warning: Turn back now, or risk permament extermination"

He heard some instant objections including the name Beelzebub and he held up his hand stating "I am aware of the recent demise of Beelzebub in Limbo, and you have my thanks for that. However Beelzebub is only one of nine Demon Lords conspiring to bring about the deaths of Fallen in a single Lunar Cycle. We are unsure as of right now why the extermination is occurring now of all times... but what we do know is that it isn't safe for you Fallen to be Limbo (as if its ever safe) but especially now more than ever"

"And before you ask, no we will not help you. All Heavenly Angels have been banned since the dawn of time from aiding any Fallen at any time... technically I being here delivering this message is considered almost treasonous" said Gabriel sounding angry.

Gabriel sighed and said "I wish I could do more to help you... but I am no warrior, that was Michael's job..."

Gabriel then looked directly at the party and then said "Michael earlier today during the London attack broke the decree risking becoming a Fallen himself and attempted to save the Fallen here. His risk... cost him his own life, Michael is DEAD"
Feb 25, 2013 6:07 PM

Feb 2011
Shana was stun.Michael one of the great angel was dead "He can't be dead,your lying Gabriel!" she yelled at him.Although Shana hate pretty much everybody from Heaven excerpt God she couldn't believe Michael was dead.He was one of the only person in Heaven that she trust.
Feb 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Jul 2011
Elaine's frowning expression suddenly became that of surprise. "Michael.... is dead?" She asked taking her hat off and placing it over her chest. Her vision was true, indeed it was true. "I knew it....That fool. Mercy kills you" After a few moments of reverence, Elaine got back to business, "It's not in my place to say, but we are going to go forward. I know you wouldn't risk your Guardianship for us, but we have no other choice but to fight the prime evils" Elaine said planting her cane on the ground.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Feb 25, 2013 8:39 PM

Dec 2012
:O was Hubert's face the whole time since when the Gabriel talked to the very end. Scarf-ly (Shana) basically said what he wanted to say when he heard "Michael Passed away" But there wasn't a point repeating what has already been said

"Um... So what are your abilities besides keeping letters and messages can you at least hold yourself in a fight?"

"Or at least shouldn't you return? Before you may even become one of us?"
IDC_SAOFeb 25, 2013 11:52 PM
Feb 26, 2013 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
"I have no reason to LIE, nor do I know how to... and no I cannot stay. My message is complete, and if you will nod heed my warnings then well... then I wish you all the best of luck Fallen. You are in my prayers" said Gabriel.

With a flash of white light, Gabriel was gone... and the Fallen were alone once more on the bridge.
Feb 26, 2013 7:08 AM

Jul 2011
Once Gabriel had left, Elaine dropped to her knees. "Gabriel... you idiot... always so diligent. Always the one to follow the rules." she muttered bending over with her face to the ground. She had actually begun to cry as the tears began to drip to the ground. Crying was an emotion that Elaine was most fascinated about when still an Angel, because it not only had the capacity to express sadness, or joy, but sadness and joy at the same time. But frankly, this was not the case. Calling out of sorrow, "Damn it! Damn it to hell!!!" She yelled out towards the sky with her teeth clenched.
Even Death has a heart

Feb 26, 2013 8:33 PM

Feb 2011
Shana was quiet for a minute then she turn to the other an ask them "So what do we do now"?
Feb 26, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
"Did he even tell us where to go?" Hubert asked as he shrugged and continued looking for something to remove the rust from his blade
Feb 27, 2013 2:31 PM

Feb 2011
"No but didn't but that doesn't mean I'm just going to sit around" Shana then pointed toward the big clock tower "But there where I'm going to go" and with that she walk off.
Feb 27, 2013 3:39 PM

Jul 2009
Aoi remained silent, taking in all that the Angel Gabriel had said. The news of Micheal's demise was unfortunate, and hit her hard. While they hadn't spent much time together while she was an Angel, it was alway saddening to hear of the death of a comrade.

As Gabriel finished giving his message, and disappeared in a flash of light, the others started to discuss what to do next. Aoi didn't care. She was tired, and wanted to rest. If she was going to fight against another of the Archdemons, she wanted to be at full strength. Leaning against her spear, she sat down on a piece of rubble.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Feb 27, 2013 4:20 PM

Apr 2011
But before Shana could take a step... a large golden encrusted fist punched out from under the bridge, in fact the fist was so large it was as big as she was! This Demon was enormous, and it was only a Minion!

The oversized golden plated Minion crawled out of the hole he created, staring down Shana with dead eyes. But even if this wasn't bad enough, 2 more Minions the same size (except one was silver and the last was bronze) crawled over the sides of the bridge flanking the party! They were trapped!

The Minions rasied their oversized fists and attempted to crush the Fallen beneath them like pancakes!

Feb 27, 2013 7:53 PM

Dec 2012
Hubert thought so why Hand-50n1c didn't disappear when Gabriel lefted, Hubert wondered what kind of shit is he in when that monster right in front of him is only a minion, He took out the Chainsaw sword because Hand-50n1c wasn't in fully constructed mode because it was only a minion he was facing
Feb 28, 2013 3:13 PM

Feb 2011
Shana easily sidestep the fist as it came down crashing down on the spot where she used to be.Before the golden Minions could lift it hand back up, Shana made her shadow crawl over the hand effectively holding it down "Hurrry up and deal with the other two" she then yelled at the other Fallen.
FockfearMar 1, 2013 4:42 AM
Mar 1, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2012
"I got this one" Hubert said as he ran towards the silver one Hubert raised chainsaw sword and charged at it, Using what low electricity power he could conjure up without Hand-50n1c it gave him a speed boost allowing him to get under the silver beast, he started to swing furiously at its legs

Although the beast was seemingly made out of silver it hard body snapped chainsaw sword because it was already rusted, Hubert was now in deep trouble
Mar 2, 2013 1:26 PM

Jul 2011
Elaine was brought back to her senses by the shaking of the ground. Rolling away while still on her knees, she held her hat down muttering to herself, "I swear by my will, I shall avenge thee Michael!" Gripping her cane and gritting her teeth, she tried to remember this event that had occurred in this vision that appeared to her before. She tried to recall any information that she might have learned about these minions from hell in her past lifetimes and angelic life.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 2, 2013 4:50 PM
Jun 2010
Zen ran at the golden giant, Warmonger than turned to a very large heated broadsword. Zen swung the sword from one side to another 3 times all of them attacking where the Achilles Tendon would be located.

Mar 2, 2013 6:06 PM

Dec 2012
Using his willpower Hubert had no choice but to dodge every attack the silver one threw at him.

Attempting to wait out Hand-50n1c to finish construction by sensing a powerful disturbance one of the fallen can accomplish that disturbance

Hubert shout towards his fellow teammates "Create some sort of magical and powerful disturbance" he was looking around though the fallen around him hoping one of them can cast anything magical

Cane girl
Red hair-ish dude
Scarf cute girl
Smoker lady

Do any of them do power base attacks?

Remembering he had his bag he quickly took out anything that could supply him with electricity he took out his MP3 player removing the back he took out 2 AA battery and used Hand-50n1c to drain it allowing him to hold out a little longer until one of the fallen could help him out
IDC_SAOMar 2, 2013 6:18 PM
Mar 3, 2013 12:35 PM

Feb 2011
"Sorry boy can't really help you there" Shana replied back to him.She was to busy concentrating on fighting the golden one excerpt now she has made what appear to be shadowy rope warping around the golden one body holding it completely lock down.
Mar 3, 2013 5:03 PM

Apr 2011
The Golden broke the shadow sinews binding it into place, and attempetd to smash the Fallen...

Silver and Bronze leapt into the fray as well... but something seemed off about the 3. With their seemingly unbreakable and uncrushable armor, also came a cost of speed. The giants lumbered with each step and swing as if the very wealth of their bodies were holding them back from reaching what would be comsidered perfect killing machines.

All the Fallen had to do was find a chink somewhere in their armor... but where? WHERE!?
Mar 4, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2011
Elaine jumped on top of the foot of one of the minions, the Silver one, with much ease. Jamming her cane into what she could, she tried her best to scale the minions to try to find a weakness to it. "I remember seeing it...." she muttered to herself trying to recall her dreams. "But where..?"
Even Death has a heart

Mar 5, 2013 2:59 PM

Feb 2011
Shana dodge the fist as it came crashing down onto the bridge creating a hole where she use to be "All right then if you want to play hard ball then" with a flick of her hand her shadow reform itself into a regular shadow then it started to form a slender shadow form just barely taller then herself "Let see how you do against this form" and with that the shadow launch a ball of pure shadow energy at it knocking it slightly backward.
Mar 9, 2013 4:24 AM

Dec 2012
Hand-50n1c just reacted to Scarf girl's transformation and instantly with out delay is finished construction mode
"Alright! Let bring this fucker down!" Hubert shouted as he charged for the silver one again just right underneath it Hubert Pulsed Electricity current though out the body of the Silver giant minion basicly scanning for a weak spot

The silver one seems to be paralized as Hubert was sending currents through out its body

Hubert Shouted and told his comrades the silver's back armour is alot more thinner "You Should aim for its back with enough Impact it might shatter, I'll Keep this one steady take this advantage and finish it off quickly!"
Mar 11, 2013 8:08 PM

Apr 2011
The Fallen kept hammering away at the 3 Minions... but to no avail, they seemed comepletly unbreakable! Yet, the more they hit them the more they also started to realize something even stranger:

The Minions were HOLLOW.
Every hit they took, the insides of their bodies resounded like a drum or a gong and absorbed each it! Even with the electric attacks, their bodies absorbed it and grounded the energy like it was nothing!

They needed a better plan, but what? It was then... that the bridge really started to sway with the wind and the structural integrity of the bridge really began to come in to question.

Which gave way to another question: How well could these tank-like Minions swim if the bridge collapsed beneath them?
Mar 11, 2013 8:21 PM

Jul 2011
"Hollow...?" Elaine muttered before slamming her cane down at the top. The echo was heard as it pierced her ear, "Hollow....!" She realized something. "Quick! Someone, hit at the center of the minion from down there with as much force as you can! The vibrations from the sound waves could destroy the entire exterior."
Even Death has a heart

Mar 12, 2013 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
Hubert heard Cane girl requesting brute attack force towards the center of the minion Hubert backed off when he realised he wasn't paralysing the silver giant he dashed towards his companions i got an idea but i need some rocks Hubert smiled as he dashed off to rubbles of ruins

He picked up a stone boulder about a size of a basketball and placed chucked it up charging hand-50n1c for a powerful palm strike blasting the rock at a minion like a cannon

Hubert muttered to himself I'm glad this ruin and stone have iron minerals in them Hubert supplied him self with more ammo ready for a barrage
Mar 12, 2013 6:29 PM

Feb 2011
Hearing what the girl was saying Shana decide that doing that might be better then what she was doing right now."Alright then let try that out then" stretching out her right hand her shadow came back and coil around her arm then after a few second the shadow burst out of her hand and slamming into the golden knocking it down and cracking part of the bridge

Shana was surprise at how well that work "Well that work really well". However she was not fast enough as the sliver one raise it's leg and send it crashing down onto her shadow crashing even more of the bridge and sending Shana in to shock.
Mar 14, 2013 4:46 PM

Apr 2011
Things were not going well for ANY of the Fallen here... these Armored Minions seemed invincible! They were losing... true they knocked the gold on its ass, but it just rolled around and righted its self up with no dent or damage at all!

But that's when the party heard a "YOOHOO!" from behind, they turned and saw what resembled a red-headed little girl standing on top of the Bronze Minion who was trying to reach around and grab her.

She then said "Hello Shawtys! As much as I enjoy playing with these toys... I want to end this party with a BANG! So if ya'll would kindly scoot your butts over to that side of the bridge (points towards the side the gold was on... also the side parliment was), I can get this party started!"

She then pushed a button on what resembled a detonator in her hand, and the far side of the bridge... the direction they were suppose to be running from

She shrugged and said "I got bored" and she extend what looked like half grown wings (as she was still a child) and flapped furiously in the direction of parliment.
Mar 14, 2013 5:35 PM

Jul 2011
"It's like a Mary Sue all in one person!" Elaine muttered to herself holding her hat down from the shock wave of the detonation. Mumbling to herself, she quickly rushed to the end of the minion and jumped down, holding her hat down in the process. "I guess it can't be helped. The future is all planned out anyway" she sighed as she began running down the bridge towards the House of Parliament. There was a large break from the explosion, but it was not too much of a problem as she jumped off the ledge, managing to impale her cane into the other ledge, slowly climbing herself up to meet the new fallen that had joined them.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 14, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
"Weeeeeeeeeee!" yelled Zoey zipping around in the air.

every other second, a new explosion went of in a chain reaction... the bridge was blowing up one piece at a time as the fled one way or another to the other side...
Mar 14, 2013 8:02 PM

Feb 2011
"Tch this day keep getting better and better for me" Shana managed to wheeze out.However she was lucky as part of her shadow was still on the other side so she teleported to her shadow and dragged herself to the safe zone.
Mar 15, 2013 6:18 PM

Apr 2011
The whole party made it over to the other side of the bridge... just in time to watch the last of it fall into the Thames.

Zoey was doing cartwheels in the air giggling as she said "You see that shit Shawtys? That was off the RIZZLE! Damn fine party that was, shame it had to end... oh well, onward to the next party!"

She started fluttering over towards the street, just to halt partway as she said "Hold up ya'll! I forgot something... now what was it... Oh yeah!"

She landed spun around like a little nutty ballerina and said "Herro! I'ma Zoey! Or otherwise known as Filius qui unus canis horribilis, or מי הוא בן מפחיד אחת כלבה, or 'He who is one terrifying son of a bitch'... Second Sphere, Power. I was up until 3.2 minutes ago the last living Fallen in London, the rest are now stuffed toys for Mammon Archdemon of Greed"

She paused looking confused for a minute and then saying "How did ya'll get here anyway? I take it your not here to try the tea... though it that shit is fucking awseome with crumpets! Crumpets are fucking awesome! London is like a CRUMPOCALYPSE of AWSESOME as FUCK crumpets!"
Mar 16, 2013 1:35 AM

Dec 2012
Ummm... we come through a portal we are under order of Jovans - Aureorum Qui Pugnis, מי שהוא מאגרוף הזהב, He of the Golden Fist.

Are do you know him by any chance?

Anyway we're here to kill that shit head Mammon, Since you have faced him could you be any assist maybe lead us to his lair?
Mar 16, 2013 9:03 AM

Apr 2011
Zoey's eyes locked with the boy who just spoke, and with fierce psycho eyes she whispered "Goldy...". She then ran at top speed towards the boy, tackled him to the ground and pinning him under her like a pro.

She then said "Goldy sent you bitches here? Goldy HATES working with others... shit must be real bad if he's taking command... WHERE"S GOLDY??? WHATS HAPPENING???" she said sounding scarier than usual...
Mar 16, 2013 3:54 PM

Feb 2011
Shana walk over to Zoey and roughly pull her off of him, she pinned her to the ground with her arm "We can worry bout golde after we get away from this place allright?".
Mar 16, 2013 4:16 PM

Jul 2011
"Ugh..." Elaine muttered to herself as she pulled herself over the ledge after her hefty climb. Brushing her clothes off, "I got these a few days ago too..."
Walking over to the two wrestling girls, Elaine tapped both of them on the head with her cane, "Can both of you stop being Mary Sue's for a moment? Goldy, if you mean, Jovan, he's in Rio De Janeiro." Why was she going up against such dangerous characters? Well, she knew that they had no intention of hurting her through her foresight. "For now, we need to concentrate on taking down Greed"
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2013 5:56 PM

Dec 2012
"RAPE" Hubert cried as he got tackled to the floor
Finally when Scarf girl pulled "the crazy midget" off him he was glad nothing much came out of that

We didn't exactly team up with Jovan we just so happened to followed him to slay Beelzebub because he looked like he knew what he was doing, he also split us up into 2 separated teams. This one to take down Greed the other one to take down Lust

So are you gonna help us? Kill Greed?
Mar 16, 2013 6:50 PM

Apr 2011
"Goldy vs. Lust? Asmodeus is going to be the one asking for a reach around after Goldy tears him a new מטומטם..." said Zoey with a vacant gaze asif she were talking to herself more than the others as she was being pulled away from the shawty on the ground by the two girl Fallen.

She slowly turned her head towards the girl who called her a Mary Sue and said "2 Things: 1, Yeah we're going after Mammon... that bitch owes 10 bucks AND she killed our bros and hoes in this town! Bitch would've killed me to if she didn't realize I could survive being thrown through 3 buildings by one of her hulkin tin-men!"

"And 2," she said looking more lethal yet with smile "Call me a Mary Sue again, I'll bend your cute behind over and show you a new use for that cane that will make squeal like piggy... got that shawty?"
Mar 16, 2013 8:17 PM

Jul 2011
Elaine sighed as she scratched her head, leaning on her cane. "Understood" she said glaring around the now ruined House of Parliament. "Now, back to the matter on hand. Does anyone know where Greed is? I can only go so specific into the future. I know not his location." She explained while leaning down to dust off her shoes.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2013 4:50 AM

Dec 2012
Hubert blushed and murmured "kinky"

The other surrounding him looked like they heard him so he placed his hand on the back of his head sitting up with a retarded smile xD
Mar 17, 2013 4:39 PM
Jun 2010
Zen looked at Asmodeus and grinned in laughter, nothing had changed about the crazy bitch. "It's been far to long Asmodeus, wish it was longer. So when do we attack, wait better question where do we go?""

Mar 17, 2013 7:52 PM

Feb 2011
Giggling Shana agree with Hubert "Right a little kinky". Then she turn back into her serious mode again and ask Zoey "Where would you go to find golde?".
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Purgatory

Gibz0matic - Mar 30, 2013

20 by Newmn84 »»
Apr 5, 2013 12:41 AM

» Rio De Janeiro (LIMBO)

Gibz0matic - Feb 23, 2013

41 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 30, 2013 7:50 AM

Sticky: » Info Center (Read before you create a Chara)

Gibz0matic - Jan 25, 2013

4 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 16, 2013 3:03 PM

Sticky: » Chara Creator

Gibz0matic - Jan 25, 2013

12 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 14, 2013 4:36 PM

» Chicago- Downtown (LIMBO) 2.0 ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Feb 14, 2013

56 by IDC_SAO »»
Feb 21, 2013 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.