Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2013 9:04 AM

Jan 2013
This is your test to give you the title of a planner in my guild. For each person I will give the same challenge, the same solution can't be used for multiple people, this is where you become creative.

The item you seek is a document containing sensitive information about the owner of said document. It is in a 4 story palace but is in the back of the building on the third floor. Every day it has 3 guards outside and one inside, but as night falls the roles switch. The outside of the grounds has 5 guards constantly running vigil. On the inside of the room the one guard is vigilant but when night falls they become less vigilant often telling jokes or stories or otherwise would be distracted. The guards let no one in unless they say the password given by the target. Murder isn't preferred but if they stop you from doing your job do what you have to.

If your plan is acceptable it will later become a heist and I will choose the members. Good luck.
Live with the hunters, become a hunter. Hunt with the hunters, become a monster.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 1, 2013 10:42 PM

Dec 2012
so you want me to pm you or is there more you going to add?
..... :'(
Feb 3, 2013 12:13 PM

Jan 2013
You come up with your solution and with each solution made by planners the heist will be tweaked, so that no one else uses the same solution. It forces you to think creatively. And yes you will use a private message for some added security.
Live with the hunters, become a hunter. Hunt with the hunters, become a monster.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guild Headquarters-Common Room

Arrows-of-Orion - Feb 3, 2013

26 by Yai-kun »»
Feb 9, 2014 4:43 PM

» Weaponry lifting (Heist One)

Arrows-of-Orion - Feb 6, 2013

4 by Yai-kun »»
Feb 9, 2014 4:32 PM

» Create your Character

Arrows-of-Orion - Jan 31, 2013

8 by Yai-kun »»
Feb 9, 2014 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.