Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Dec 8, 2012 3:58 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode. The flashbacks were the most impressive with the visuals. Among them being the following one,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354369515561_zps0e48fc27.jpg
This is what should be mentioned. Along the excellent SFX and BGM present. It surely heighten VN’s perceptions in many ways. To the best it should have exceed the original VN during that part.

Noumi/Komari duo kills a lot in MOE in the following,

next to Kurugaya poses and surely much to many, a perfect House Wife figure under such clothing as she wears.

In fact it can be said the Noumi makes the day for me but most of all the different setup being of the kitchen itself.

The mystery looming around as such with the cat got a nice focus. As one can see from the methods used around that cat to show out a mysterious emanation. That of being a perfect element that adds to the general atmosphere of the episode.

The food gags were great and Masato was quite comedic in this episode. Haruka got her gags good whom among her movements created rather gagging laughter precisely around Masato.

Rin on the other hand also got great roles over the course of this episode namely her movements once again like Haruka had their means and laughter coefficient. Particularly them finger pointing parts. Aggressive/anger episodes were really good with her.

In general the whole episode leaves a good feeling of rather light comedic proportions with some drama. That may make some emotional.

Rest of the thoughts follow in the BLOG as time allows them to be written.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best girl for Riki?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 15, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 15, 2013 5:03 AM

» Favorite character(s)

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 10, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 10, 2013 5:19 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars/Signatures of Little Busters! EPISODE 12! Time for some Noumi/funny stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 23, 2012 6:52 PM

Poll: » Image Stitches and pic dump of Little Busters! Episode 12! Decided to do pic dumps cause last BLOG was deleted with them.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Poll: » GIFs of Little Busters! EPISODE 11! Now with Noumi goodness and some Komari service.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 20, 2012 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.