Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Nov 9, 2012 10:17 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode did a marvellous job of a intro towards Yuiko "Lizbeth" Kurugaya whom I liked in the following spoiler
As she gives a good lesson to Masato. They sure did really good with Lizbeth, particularly on her assets in terms of legs, breasts and appearance wise. It all panned perfectly fine IMO. Lizbeth was aggressive and funny. It’s too bad they did not balance out more showing Haruka Saigusa.

About Lizbeth, one the enticing things of her in this episode is her poses such as the following,

That show quite well her figure. Lizbeth has been given the character interaction that is far better than the VN and this shows well IMO. Moreover Lizbeth's assets were shown quite well in the list:
  • Lizbeth's legs in the spoiler
    with the variations have been shown quite their charms with the different depictions. Rather finely done in terms of the Zettai Ryouiki appeal.

• Another thing are her breasts in the spoiler
    the different angles cannot be denied there. This most likely proves she may be the most endowed in the chest characters in the series as I don’t recall any other girl having a bigger chest than her as of this episode.

• Lizbeth’s teasing of Rikki in the spoiler
    proves how much her charms are really. Rikki looked quite intimidated there with her advances. She is also portrayed as the aggressive type especially after the violence towards Masato that was done.
So that being said of Lizbeth she is quite the dream school girl with big breasts and great legs of this series and this proves it quite enough. Not my type but most likely appealing to many others. She reminds me of:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4603/Tomoyo_Sakagami
And her antics of abuse on:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4610/Youhei_Sunohara
Which goes back to Masato being abused by her and people thinking it was who it is from Clannad. Other than that I liked how Masato was around her in the spoiler
with that toy and what it produced as an end result itself. Comedy wise. Lizbeth sure proved her aggressive side of things and appeal.

Her rich character interaction with Masato in the spoiler
provided not only fun but also showed how she goes towards him and his jokes. Lizbeth is shown her as serious and aggressive on the whole concept of whom her signs point towards to.

While her sword play in the spoiler
towards Masato just plain shows how aggressive and far she is willing to go. It was rather scary to get cut by the sword but Masato did a nice number on blocking it. Kyousuke's entry was nice there and of course Rin/Rikki reactions were quite funny since they were not common for this situation hence irony.

About Haruka Saigusa, she is introduced very strongly with the following,

and richly in the spoiler
with her interaction with Masato himself. Smile/finger reaction wise she was very well done in terms of MOE.

Further going in the spoiler
her comeback later on barging in suddenly into the class and that finger pointing again with an aggressive expression seemed to work more with me than Lizbeth’s ones. Seems they are more fun less serious.

About the beginning, the start was very strong in terms of Komari in the spoiler
whom her MOE is shown and rather nice clumsy antics that were quite MOE enticing. I liked a lot of the close ups of Rin's and Kyousuke's faces there. The light effect was proper and Masato was quite hilarious with his expressions and the ball.

About thee end, it was quite MOE amazing in the spoiler
in regards to Komari/Rin part where Komari cuddles with Rin. So MOE oh MY! While Lizbeth’s appearance surprised all and much more on her skills after she sent that ball flying. Lizbeth might be the HOME RUN CHICK! Where she can hit them hard and far.

About the preview, THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE! Everyone wondering about Noumi? Look no further than the spoiler
SHE IS COMING! COMING! Too excited for this hence I leave it first. Other than that in the spoiler
more Komari and some old man? Kengo being like that?

In conclusion I think they serviced out a little too much Lizbeth for this kind of series but I am not bothered by it. I do think Lizbeth’s aggressive sides are turn out for me TBH. I do think her body is hot the way it was shown and I liked more Haruka Saigusa TBH. Now for Noumi! COME TO ME MY DEAR! I TAKE CARE OF YOU! Well I am not the only one but I do want to also! :D

BTW Some fast Image Stitches in the spoiler
with most likely a thread of them in the club at a later time.

Now all Image Stitches are done better in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/pic-dump-and-image-stitches-of-little.html
Including several of Haruka and Kurugaya

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best girl for Riki?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 15, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 15, 2013 5:03 AM

» Favorite character(s)

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 10, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 10, 2013 5:19 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars/Signatures of Little Busters! EPISODE 12! Time for some Noumi/funny stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 23, 2012 6:52 PM

Poll: » Image Stitches and pic dump of Little Busters! Episode 12! Decided to do pic dumps cause last BLOG was deleted with them.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Poll: » GIFs of Little Busters! EPISODE 11! Now with Noumi goodness and some Komari service.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 20, 2012 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.