Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2012 10:03 AM

Aug 2012

Before you is a simple, yet efficient dorm room, there are separate dressers for the two individuals staying, and, oddly, a bunk bed. The mattresses aren't as uncomfortable as one would expect, but they're no luxury design. The two desks have adequate space between them for the chairs to be scooted out.

Residents:

Cifer Chishio - Sophmore (Player: Schiffer_Kitty)
Cloud Takashi - Freshman (Player: Kaito-)
lirisimahOct 14, 2012 11:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 14, 2012 11:41 PM

Apr 2012
Cloud walks in with his suitcase and lays it down. He then unpacks and puts his cholthes away and everything else. He thoguht to himself, 'well this isn't so bad... l'm taking the bottom bunk and thats that~"' and gave a small smlie. Then putted his hood over his hand and placed his twin katanas down aswell... "Well l'm off" he said, talking to himself, then walked out of the room.
Oct 17, 2012 9:51 PM

Apr 2012
Cloud walk into his room and saw that it was there how he left it. And smlied and said, "well l'll just be taking this and go..." He took his Twin Katanas holder and katanas in it thn walked back out. "Well l'm off to go and train now".
Oct 19, 2012 2:25 PM

Mar 2010
After several hours of looking Cifer finally found his dorm he walked passed the common area to quickly get to his room.
Cifer stopped in front of room 7 he looked down to a piece of paper then back up to ensure that he was at the right room. Cifer sighed Finally here he thought.
he opened the door after he knocked and came inside he closed the door behind him and took a look around and walked towards the closet to unpack.

"well looks like my roomates here already"... he said to himself. "He also took bottom bunk... oh well" Cifer set down his sword in the closet and unpack a few change of clothes since he doesnt own much. he walked over to the bunks and started setting down his blankets and fixing his bed.
"well im fine with top"

Once Cifer finished he walked to the door looked back to make sure everything was as is and left.
Because you have a soul, you hate
Because you have a soul, you have a darkside
Because you have a soul, you steal
Because you have a soul, you get angry
Because you have a soul, you scorn others
Because you have a soul, you feel rage
Because you have a soul,....I want you all to myself
Oct 21, 2012 10:29 AM

Mar 2010
Cifer slowly sat up as he rubbed his head he opened his eyes to the scenery around him. He was in the middle of a forest he looked around and quickly stood up.
"W-Why am I here?" Cifer said a bit nervous.
Cifer caught himself before he lost his cool and stood there and tried to calm. In the middle of a nice deep breathe a sudden screeching noise started to run through the forest it echoed through the huge forest.
Cifer was startled as the screeching continued Cifer was struck by a sudden pain in his brain he held his head with both his arms and dropped to his knees. The memories of the girl he murdered ran through his mind over and over.

Cifer lifted his head his hands still holding each ear and he started screaming and as he did the screeching started to turn more and more into the sound of the girl screaming. Then Cifers screams halted with the sound of a cracked neck and a ripped throat.

Cifer sat up as quickly as possible from his bed. Cifer sweating put his hand to his forehead as if to check for fever.
"What have i done..." Cifer asked himself in a bit of shock from the nightmare he just had. Cifer then got up from bed and went to shower and had a glass of water. It was time he explored the school maybe it would take his mind off what he did.
Because you have a soul, you hate
Because you have a soul, you have a darkside
Because you have a soul, you steal
Because you have a soul, you get angry
Because you have a soul, you scorn others
Because you have a soul, you feel rage
Because you have a soul,....I want you all to myself
Dec 4, 2012 10:03 PM

Apr 2012
Cloud quickly barges into the room and sat down, "what am lgoing to do. There is nothing left for me to do". He sat down for 3 minutes the gasply yelled, "THERES NOT MUCH EXCITMENT AT ALL!!" Then stormed out of the room....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.