Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2012 4:36 PM
Oct 2012
The anime is already an INFERIOR adaptation of the visual novel. it's mucking up the humour and skipping some of the awesome scenes in the game. I was a bit disappointed J.C.Staff completely foregoes autonomy and proceeds to transpose the scenes from the game 1:1 into the anime... I mean, it's like an arithmetic exercise for them!

If you want to play the game (fully fan translated),
it's here: http://fuwanovel.org/novels/21
Written by Jun Maeda, the author of Kanon, Clannad & Angel Beats, the MAN himself.

but Hey. I never really had much of an expectation from JC Staff.
Works at fuwanovel.org - site for sharing fan translated visual novels.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 11, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah trusting J.C. Staff to provide a good VN adaptation is like trusting THQ to make a decent video game. and if nah anyone watching should play the game if they haven't, there is no excuse anymore.

Oct 13, 2012 9:55 AM

May 2011
Starting to see a bit of a tendency here. Seems that whoever was expecting the anime to be bad because of J.C. Staff hated it and those expecting more from them enjoyed it. But this isn't the first time I've seen a mindset hinder one's enjoyment. I tested the theory out myself on FMAB and it turns out it was pretty dead on. It is fairly split right now amongst the VN readers between who likes and dislikes it.

Skipped some awesome scenes from the common route? If I remember correctly, the game didn't get "awesome" until the heroine routes started. And from what I've seen so far, I am actually enjoying the parts that have been animated more than the VN.

I'm still holding onto my concerns on how they will animate the more serious moments, but I am still fairly confident that this will turn out good.
Oct 13, 2012 11:37 PM
Sep 2009
If it counts for anything, I went into Little Busters! expecting it to not be very good because, admittedly, I'm not the biggest fan of KEY or J.C. Staff, but so far, I think it has actually been pretty great~! It has trumped my expectations twofold~! And on top of that, I've never once played the visual novel~!
Oct 14, 2012 11:04 PM

May 2011
BL2W said:
If it counts for anything, I went into Little Busters! expecting it to not be very good because, admittedly, I'm not the biggest fan of KEY or J.C. Staff, but so far, I think it has actually been pretty great~! It has trumped my expectations twofold~! And on top of that, I've never once played the visual novel~!

Yeah, me too. I think it was surprisingly nice there.
Oct 21, 2012 3:01 AM

Jan 2012
To be honest the anime itself is pretty good considering that it's done by JC but you can't say much considering that it's only 3 episodes so far which means the anime can still get a lot better or worse. The only real complaint I have about is the art, which completely pales in comparison when compared with the VN. Hopefully they do something about that soon.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best girl for Riki?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 15, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 15, 2013 5:03 AM

» Favorite character(s)

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 10, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 10, 2013 5:19 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars/Signatures of Little Busters! EPISODE 12! Time for some Noumi/funny stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 23, 2012 6:52 PM

Poll: » Image Stitches and pic dump of Little Busters! Episode 12! Decided to do pic dumps cause last BLOG was deleted with them.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Poll: » GIFs of Little Busters! EPISODE 11! Now with Noumi goodness and some Komari service.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 20, 2012 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.