Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2012 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Name:
Grade:(freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior)
Student or teacher:
Class:(classroom #(example 2b)(if student))
Teaches:(math, English, science, art, music, gym, ect.(if teacher))
Personality:(at least four traits)
Dislikes:(at least 3)
Bio:(at least two sentences)
Look:(add pic or link to a pic)

other
jeffreykingSep 7, 2012 8:51 PM
I don't control or own water and wind. the water and wind own me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 4, 2012 5:06 PM

Jul 2012
Name: hermit
Grade: senior
Student or teacher: student
Class: 2a
Personality: recluse, friendly and hungry
Dislikes: bullies, annoying people and heat
Bio: i lived alone untill i met my old room mate at the highschool. due to this my nature is recluse like and hardly make friends.
Powers: void
Species: elemental
Weapon of choice: sword and hands
evil, good, none: does not care
Look:

teacher
jeffreykingSep 6, 2012 4:57 PM
Sep 7, 2012 3:45 PM
Aug 2012
Name: Hiromi

Grade: Junior

Student or teacher:

Classroom #: None yet, new student

Personality: Regal, proud, elegant, gracefully, kind, polite, and very wise.

Dislikes: Very modern things, loud places, crowds.

Bio: Hiromi is from a very rich and formal family -- but she doesn't act snooty or spoiled. She was perfect manners and is very kind.

Look:

Powers: She has a hypnotizing quality. People Around her can't help but admire and love her. That is it for now but her powers are still growing.

Species: Angel

Weapon of choice: two sai, but is trained to use a bow and arrow.

evil, good, none: none
Sep 7, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
K1TK4T said:
Name: Hiromi

Student or teacher:

Classroom #: None yet, new student

Personality: Regal, proud, elegant, gracefully, kind, polite, and very wise.

Dislikes: Very modern things, loud places, crowds.

Bio: Hiromi is from a very rich and formal family -- but she doesn't act snooty or spoiled. She was perfect manners and is very kind.

Look:

Powers: She has a hypnotizing quality. People Around her can't help but admire and love her. That is it for now but her powers are still growing.

Species: Angel

Weapon of choice: two sai, but is trained to use a bow and arrow.

evil, good, none: none

awsome you are in dorm 1 room 1 for girls have fun :)
jeffreykingSep 7, 2012 4:52 PM
Sep 7, 2012 4:48 PM

Jan 2012
Name: Rose Skendiva
Grade: Freshmen
Student or teacher: Student
Personality: Respectful, Kind, Assertive, Air head
Dislikes: Demon's, Smelly things,
Bio: Being a Valkyrie for the Heaven's Rose protected the Earth for many year's from any demonic presences. Though being the air head that she is, she has messed up a bunch of times and almost killed many other valkyrie's on mission's. They have sent her to earth, for a "Top Secret" mission.
Look:

Powers:
- God's Wrath
- When Rose decides that the enemy is either very destructive or a threat to her or the world, she has the ability to unleash what God has givin her. Her wing's bloom from her back and she start's to glow white. Her strength increases more the longer she stay's in this form. Her valkyrie armor appears on her body, her armor is able to take strong hit's though isn't indestructible.
Species: Valkyrie
Weapon of choice:
- Windsor - A blade she carries by her side, with the power of god, it has taken shape to reflect Rose. She is Sweet and Strong where Windsor is Swift and Deadly. Windsor has a mind of his own, though is worthless if not in the hand's of Rose. He has a special ability, with a cut of his blade another, cut will appear on the enemy. As if it's a double hit, without attacking a second time.

evil, good, none: Good
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 7, 2012 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
Churumi said:
Name: Rose Skendiva
Grade: Freshmen
Personality: Respectful, Kind, Assertive, Air head
Dislikes: Demon's, Smelly things,
Bio: Being a Valkyrie for the Heaven's Rose protected the Earth for many year's from any demonic presences. Though being the air head that she is, she has messed up a bunch of times and almost killed many other valkyrie's on mission's. They have sent her to earth, for a "Top Secret" mission.
Look:

Powers:
- God's Wrath
- When Rose decides that the enemy is either very destructive or a threat to her or the world, she has the ability to unleash what God has givin her. Her wing's bloom from her back and she start's to glow white. Her strength increases more the longer she stay's in this form. Her valkyrie armor appears on her body, her armor is able to take strong hit's though isn't indestructible.
Species: Valkyrie
Weapon of choice:
- Windsor - A blade she carries by her side, with the power of god, it has taken shape to reflect Rose. She is Sweet and Strong where Windsor is Swift and Deadly. Windsor has a mind of his own, though is worthless if not in the hand's of Rose. He has a special ability, with a cut of his blade another, cut will appear on the enemy. As if it's a double hit, without attacking a second time.

awsome, although iffy on god wrath i will approve you are in dorm 1 (g) room 1
Sep 7, 2012 5:45 PM

Jul 2012
Name:Kahmu
Grade:senior
Student or teacher:Student
Class:None
Personality:Kind, friendly , loyal, independent, disciplined(though soem times it may not seem like it)
Dislikes:spicy things, rude people, evil demons
Bio:Born into a regular family he was the only demon to ever be born into a human family, therfrore he did not have any of the evil intentions of a demon taught to him even though he met with many demons. as he grew up he found out his family was not normal and that they aid all species to mingle with the human world, which led him to coming to this school, hoping to make friends of all kinds

other

Sep 7, 2012 5:58 PM

Jul 2012
kahmu84 said:
Name:Kahmu
Grade:senior
Student or teacher:Student
Class:None
Personality:Kind, friendly , loyal, independent, disciplined(though soem times it may not seem like it)
Dislikes:spicy things, rude people, evil demons
Bio:Born into a regular family he was the only demon to ever be born into a human family, therfrore he did not have any of the evil intentions of a demon taught to him even though he met with many demons. as he grew up he found out his family was not normal and that they aid all species to mingle with the human world, which led him to coming to this school, hoping to make friends of all kinds

other

approved kahmu like the weap btw. you are in the same room as me dorm 1 room 1 (m)
Sep 7, 2012 7:47 PM

Dec 2011
Name: Kenji Rukawa
Grade:Senior
Class: Haven't received them yet
Personality:Calm, Kind, Outgoing, Rational
Likes: Rally cars, basketball, alto saxophone, napping, baggy sleepwear, girl love
Dislikes:Swimming, vending machines, crawling seafood( shrimp, crab, and lobster)
Bio: Kenji was born in Japan on December 27th and was an only child. His parents were always on business trips and didn't want him to stay home alone so he was sent to a private school in the beginning of middle school. For high school he applied to this school and was accepted and is now currently on his last year.
Look:

Powers:No power
Species:---------
Weapon of choice: Scythe and a Balisong
evil, good, none:---------
Sep 7, 2012 7:53 PM

Jul 2012
HerpyDerpDerp said:
Name: Kenji Rukawa
Class: Haven't received them yet
Personality:Calm, Kind, Outgoing, Rational
Likes: Rally cars, basketball, alto saxophone, napping, baggy sleepwear, girl love
Dislikes:Swimming, vending machines, crawling seafood( shrimp, crab, and lobster)
Bio: Kenji was born in Japan on December 27th and was an only child. His parents were always on business trips and didn't want him to stay home alone so he was sent to a private school in the beginning of middle school. For high school he applied to this school and was accepted and is now currently on his last year.
Look:

Powers:No power
Species:---------
Weapon of choice: Scythe and a Balisong
evil, good, none:---------

approved you are in room 1 (b) have fun
Sep 7, 2012 8:55 PM
Sep 2012
Name: raira
Personality: Mostly hateful, mad and would kill you if he wanted to. Very impatient when looking for the truth.
Dislikes:people with piss me off, gangster-like people, hippies
Bio: Both father and mother are dead so I live with my spiritual grandmother.
Look:

Powers: Never misses with a gun, runs very fast, Strong senses
Species:(if any besides human)
Weapon of choice: Any Gun
evil, good, none: Nuetral
Sep 7, 2012 9:00 PM

Jul 2012
Black_Nova_Ren said:
Name: raira
Personality: Mostly hateful, mad and would kill you if he wanted to. Very impatient when looking for the truth.
Dislikes:people with piss me off, gangster-like people, hippies
Bio: Both father and mother are dead so I live with my spiritual grandmother.
Look:

Powers: Never misses with a gun, runs very fast, Strong senses
Species:(if any besides human)
Weapon of choice: Any Gun
evil, good, none: Nuetral

approved you be dorm 1 room 1 (b)
Sep 7, 2012 11:07 PM
Sep 2012
Name: Ayoko Furimitsuki
Grade: freshman!!
Class: 2 b

Personality:can be shy, sometime outgoin, loves pocky! XD, is popular but doesn't have a lot of REAL FRIENDS THE REST ARE TRAITORS oh and she's also part demon sometimes she tranfoms when shes mad or SUPER in love XD
Likes:ummm, cats! and pocky! oh and she loves sleep becus she's neko XD
Dislikes: HATES DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BAKAS! and she hates dong scool too
Bio:ayoko belonged to a really rich and famus family when she was yong they lived in a manson and were REALLY RICH but one day lightning hit there mansin and it caught fire and her dad died but her mom sister and brother were okay then later her mom was in a car crash and dies
sometimes she goes to see her big sister for comfort but she got cancer and died when ayoko was really little it made her really sad sometimes her brother and her visit they're parents graves but her brother was so sad he killed himself so now she's all alone XD

Look:

other

Powers:She can go to demon form once a moth if sshe wants to toher whys she has to be REALY ANGRY or REALLY IN OVEN, she cann fly and her eyes change with her mood but she can make her eyes lie XD
Species:(if any besides human) Neko DEMon girl! XD
Weapon of choice: (if any) a gun scythe! it's a cobmo of a gun and a scyt XD
evil, good, none: (only if you are something besides human) She's SUPER EVIL but she can be Godd if she wnats ;) XD
DO YOU LIKE YAOI????I have a club for RP! Please chekc it out! Just click the banner below!
matchmaker yaio club
Sep 7, 2012 11:18 PM

Jul 2012
xxx_nekololi_xxx said:
Name: Ayoko Furimitsuki
Grade: freshman!!
Class: 2 b

Personality:can be shy, sometime outgoin, loves pocky! XD, is popular but doesn't have a lot of REAL FRIENDS THE REST ARE TRAITORS oh and she's also part demon sometimes she tranfoms when shes mad or SUPER in love XD
Likes:ummm, cats! and pocky! oh and she loves sleep becus she's neko XD
Dislikes: HATES DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BAKAS! and she hates dong scool too
Bio:ayoko belonged to a really rich and famus family when she was yong they lived in a manson and were REALLY RICH but one day lightning hit there mansin and it caught fire and her dad died but her mom sister and brother were okay then later her mom was in a car crash and dies
sometimes she goes to see her big sister for comfort but she got cancer and died when ayoko was really little it made her really sad sometimes her brother and her visit they're parents graves but her brother was so sad he killed himself so now she's all alone XD

Look:

other

Powers:She can go to demon form once a moth if sshe wants to toher whys she has to be REALY ANGRY or REALLY IN OVEN, she cann fly and her eyes change with her mood but she can make her eyes lie XD
Species:(if any besides human) Neko DEMon girl! XD
Weapon of choice: (if any) a gun scythe! it's a cobmo of a gun and a scyt XD
evil, good, none: (only if you are something besides human) She's SUPER EVIL but she can be Godd if she wnats ;) XD

approved you are in room 1 dorm 1 (g) have fun
Sep 9, 2012 1:26 AM

Dec 2010
Name: Touko Akira
Grade: sophomore
Class: I need to placed in a class... lol
Personality: Very composed, oblivious at times or will notice the smallest changes, likes being quiet, and can be very determined and stubborn at times.
Likes: Reading, drawing and observing others and cats.. (has a soft spot for cats)
Dislikes: Loud people, annoying people, or people that will not allow her to read.
Bio: Was born into a family of spiritual mediums who specializes in elimination of demons. She showed no interest in killing them as her family does. So as an outcast, her family sent her to a far-a-way school to study.
Look:

Other-
Powers: Has the ability to see demon's true form. She can sprout wings as fly as long as she is holding a bewitched feather. Has remarkable memory and can memorize large amounts of information in mere seconds. Is decent on hands to hands combat.
Weapon of choice: On her left palm, she has a glyph that can summon her twin sickles and chains.
SaintSep 9, 2012 1:29 AM
Sep 9, 2012 11:01 AM

Jul 2012
ReflectiveDays said:
Name: Touko Akira
Grade: sophomore
Class: I need to placed in a class... lol
Personality: Very composed, oblivious at times or will notice the smallest changes, likes being quiet, and can be very determined and stubborn at times.
Likes: Reading, drawing and observing others and cats.. (has a soft spot for cats)
Dislikes: Loud people, annoying people, or people that will not allow her to read.
Bio: Was born into a family of spiritual mediums who specializes in elimination of demons. She showed no interest in killing them as her family does. So as an outcast, her family sent her to a far-a-way school to study.
Look:

Other-
Powers: Has the ability to see demon's true form. She can sprout wings as fly as long as she is holding a bewitched feather. Has remarkable memory and can memorize large amounts of information in mere seconds. Is decent on hands to hands combat.
Weapon of choice: On her left palm, she has a glyph that can summon her twin sickles and chains.

Approved

Sep 12, 2012 8:31 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Risa
Grade: Senior
Class: 2b i guess
Personality: friendly, nice, outgoing, bubbly, clumsy.
Dislikes: Mean people, boredom, lightning, cooking
Bio: Edit! ><
Powers: fire
Species: Human
Weapon of choice: bow and arrows
evil, good, none: Good!!
Look:
kisa28Sep 15, 2012 3:56 PM
Sep 13, 2012 4:08 PM

Jul 2012
kisa28 said:
Name: Risa
Grade: Senior
Class: 2b i guess
Personality: friendly, nice, outgoing, bubbly, clumsy.
Dislikes: Mean people, boredom, lightning, cooking
Bio: Edit! ><
Powers: fire
Weapon of choice: bow and arrows
evil, good, none: Good!!
Look:

approved you are in room 1 girls have fun
Sep 13, 2012 7:54 PM

Apr 2012
Name: Yuki Tanken
Grade:freshman
Personality: Quiet but fun once you get to know her,Likes books, stubborn,nice,dark sense of humor, not one to just give up.
Dislikes: awkward silence, morons, cockroaches,spiders,bugs in general.
Bio: Yuki always grew up apart from everyone else because of her ears.Not a very social person she never had many close friends and is a bit of a loner.
Look:

Powers: Quick reflexes,can tell if a person is lying, can sense demonic power.
Species: Neko girl (Cat ears and basic traits of a cat)
Weapon of choice: Katana

evil, good, none: good
Sep 14, 2012 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
necomimi said:
Personality: Quiet but fun once you get to know her,Likes books, stubborn,nice,dark sense of humor, not one to just give up.
Bio: Yuki always grew up apart from everyone else because of her ears.Not a very social person she never had many close friends and is a bit of a loner.
Look:

approved

Sep 15, 2012 1:55 AM

Jul 2012
kahmu84 said:
necomimi said:
Look:

approved

yes if i am correct you are in room 2 of the 1st dorm for girls
Sep 17, 2012 7:13 PM

Aug 2012
Name: Sora

Class: Still transferring in...

Personality: Kindhearted, Clueless, Hard-working, Approachable

Dislikes: Deforestation, Talking About His Past, Wasted Food

Bio: Being raised in a small village in the forest, he grew up with both his loving parents looking after him. After an attack, his parents died and he was forced to relocate. He ended up at this school and is still reluctant to reveal any past memories.

Look:

Powers: Ability to harden skin to resist impacts as strong as small bullets. Ability to fly after properly propelling oneself for a total time of one hour. Ability to borrow his ancestral inherited trait of 'Dragon Rage' for 10 minutes, which allows his to heighten his different skills significantly (Cannot use continuously, 1 day rest at most).

Species: Half Dragon

Weapon of choice: None

Sep 17, 2012 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
Shozaia said:
Name: Sora

Class: Still transferring in...

Personality: Kindhearted, Clueless, Hard-working, Approachable

Dislikes: Deforestation, Talking About His Past, Wasted Food

Bio: Being raised in a small village in the forest, he grew up with both his loving parents looking after him. After an attack, his parents died and he was forced to relocate. He ended up at this school and is still reluctant to reveal any past memories.

Look:

Powers: Ability to harden skin to resist impacts as strong as small bullets. Ability to fly after properly propelling oneself for a total time of one hour. Ability to borrow his ancestral inherited trait of 'Dragon Rage' for 10 minutes, which allows his to heighten his different skills significantly (Cannot use continuously, 1 day rest at most).

Species: Half Dragon

Approved and n dorm 1 room 1 boys

Sep 25, 2012 8:20 PM

Aug 2012
Name: Ai
Grade: junior
Class: new student
Personality: protective and loyal to friends, guarded towards strangers, tomboy, eccentric
Dislikes: water, strangers, family
Bio: she has always been different from her family ever since she was born, they have always mistreated her and disliked her. Now they have sent her as far away from them as possible because they found out about her strange powers.
Look:
lucy18Sep 29, 2012 8:08 AM
Sep 26, 2012 5:10 PM

Jul 2012
lucy18 said:
Name: Ai
Class: new student
Personality: protective and loyal to friends, guarded towards strangers, tomboy, eccentric
Dislikes: water, strangers, family
Bio: she has always been different from her family ever since she was born, they have always mistreated her and disliked her. Now they have sent her as far away from them as possible because they found out about her strange powers.
Look:

Aprroved

Sep 26, 2012 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
thanks
Oct 2, 2012 2:47 AM
Sep 2012
Name: Rose
Personality: kind, friendly, would do.anything for her friends, not funny
Dislikes: Creeps, Clowns, Snakes
Bio: Rose found it confusing having two halves of herself but never really cared, no family to speak of.
Looks: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/229647-bigthumbnail.jpg
Powers: ability to change form to a heavy armoured Reaper (which is her other half the dark and evil half) ability to reap lost souls for strength, the ability to use her scythe to fly, the ability to go invisible
Species: Reaper
Weapon: Scythe
Good, bad, none: normally good but her other half is nethier
Oct 2, 2012 5:54 PM

Jul 2012
Akira-kabarugi said:
Bio: Rose found it confusing having two halves of herself but never really cared, no family to speak of.
Powers: ability to change form to a heavy armoured Reaper (which is her other half the dark and evil half) ability to reap lost souls for strength, the ability to use her scythe to fly, the ability to go invisible

Aprroved (other places i rp i have reaper characters glad to know im not the onyl one lol but im a demon on this one)

Oct 2, 2012 8:28 PM
Sep 2012
kahmu84 said:
Akira-kabarugi said:

Aprroved (other places i rp i have reaper characters glad to know im not the onyl one lol but im a demon on this one)
well ive played as a reaper once but not really had time to add her to an Rp
Oct 18, 2012 3:54 PM
Feb 2012
Name:Aki
Student or teacher:student
Class:1a
Personality:outgoing, sensitive, short-tempered, musical
Dislikes: vegetables, thunder, and ghost
Bio:I live alone after I got out of the orphanage 2 years ago. No one know where or how I live since I'm very secretive about it.
Look:http://i1.pixiv.net/img23/img/misuriru01/30611172.jpg
Power: ice, water, air
Species: angel
Weapon: rapier
Good, bad, none: neutral
Oct 18, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2012
Azreal you need to put gender and the pic goes to a 403 forbidden page can you please fix^^

Oct 18, 2012 7:33 PM
Feb 2012
Light_Azreal said:
Bio:I live alone after I got out of the orphanage 2 years ago. No one know where or how I live since I'm very secretive about it.
Look:http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sword-art-online/images/31698947/title/asuna-photo
Oct 18, 2012 7:39 PM

Jul 2012
Light_Azreal said:
Light_Azreal said:
Look:http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sword-art-online/images/31698947/title/asuna-photo

Thank you and approved

Nov 25, 2012 2:21 PM
Aug 2010
Name: Kiyo
Class:classroom 3b
Personality: distant, mysterious, friendly once close to people, over protective
Dislikes: people in general, lossing, being crowed
Bio: Parents sent me to the school to master my powers and help me stay out of trouble. trieed to fight asgainst parents but lost and was force to go .
Look:(add pic or link to a pic: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/je3n/media/Hot%2520anime%2520boys/Guy-1.gif.html?filters

Powers: lighting,darkness, earth
Species: half-demon
Weapon of choice: 2 katanas and throwing knifes
evil, good, none: neither
i dont put up walls to keep people out but to see who cares enough to tear them down
Nov 30, 2012 8:31 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Kokoro
Class:2b
Personality:really girly, classy, and well mannered
Dislikes:lack wits, uncivil people, and pants unless pajama bottoms
Bio:Born in a family of doctor and politicians which had a daughter die so he decide to become her when he saw his mom depression. He dresses like a girl to keep him mom happy which they legally got his gender on paper change to female by family. when he first did it he realized he actually looks really good as a girl so much everybody believes he is a girl. He also enjoyed being a girl himself
Dec 4, 2012 7:40 PM
Aug 2012
Name: Akemi Nakamura
Grade: Freshman
Class: 2b
Personality: Serious, harsh, cruel, sometimes kind.
Dislikes: Crying, Whining, Romance
Bio: Akemi was a young girl when she was abandoned by her parents, and has hated them ever since because of them. She had gone through the worst suffering, living around the world alone, trying to live off of what little food she could find. She promised herself that one day, she'd be the greatest sword fighter, and find her parents to laugh at them for her successes. Before she knew it, she was taken in by a strange woman who wanted to take care of her, and Akemi has been training ever since.
Look:
Dec 12, 2012 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
firestyle14 said:
Name: Kiyo
Class:classroom 3b
Personality: distant, mysterious, friendly once close to people, over protective
Dislikes: people in general, lossing, being crowed
Bio: Parents sent me to the school to master my powers and help me stay out of trouble. trieed to fight asgainst parents but lost and was force to go .
Look:(add pic or link to a pic: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/je3n/media/Hot%2520anime%2520boys/Guy-1.gif.html?filters

Powers: lighting,darkness, earth
Species: half-demon
Weapon of choice: 2 katanas and throwing knifes
evil, good, none: neither
good appoved someone will place you in a room

Jul 2012
yusana said:
Name: Kokoro
Class:2b
Personality:really girly, classy, and well mannered
Dislikes:lack wits, uncivil people, and pants unless pajama bottoms
Bio:Born in a family of doctor and politicians which had a daughter die so he decide to become her when he saw his mom depression. He dresses like a girl to keep him mom happy which they legally got his gender on paper change to female by family. when he first did it he realized he actually looks really good as a girl so much everybody believes he is a girl. He also enjoyed being a girl himself
appoved

Jul 2012
FuyuChan1111 said:
Name: Akemi Nakamura
Class: 2b
Personality: Serious, harsh, cruel, sometimes kind.
Dislikes: Crying, Whining, Romance
Bio: Akemi was a young girl when she was abandoned by her parents, and has hated them ever since because of them. She had gone through the worst suffering, living around the world alone, trying to live off of what little food she could find. She promised herself that one day, she'd be the greatest sword fighter, and find her parents to laugh at them for her successes. Before she knew it, she was taken in by a strange woman who wanted to take care of her, and Akemi has been training ever since.
Look:
appoved
Dec 13, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2010
Name: Mizuki Akashima

Class: b

Teaches: N/A

Personality: her personality is somewhat unbalanced and unstable , as she's calm, very easy-going and friendly to most people of any races, caring and a considerate person to a current degree, but she could be cold, ruthless, crazy and mad too, has a high mental strength, she's also willing to fight for anyone who is willing to pay her the wanted price and she's full of curiosity and loves adventures and discoveries

Likes: animals, sweets and deserts, learning more about other species, music
Dislikes: Food that is too much spicy or sour, violent against animals and nature, wasting and racism

Bio:She was raised in an orphan and never knew her parents, all she knew about them that is her mother was a doctor who treated both humans and non-humans equally, and her father was political who fought against racism, because of that her parents were killed by assassins who were hired by business men and politicians who were against the idea when she was just a baby and none of her relatives wanted to take care of her so she was sent to an orphan.
but the orphan she was enrolled in turned out to be controlled by the underworld and the orphans there were trained to be killing machines and become assassins for the underworld in the future, luckily for her, she made a couple of friends who still didn't lose their sanity like her and manged to survive to become one of the top in the orphan, around a year ago she and her friends escaped the orphan to the outside world and every one of them chose his own path, her path lead her to enroll in this magical highschool now, she never told anyone about her past in the orphan and it was never writin in her files, even the principle and higher-ups of the school doesn't know

Look:

Powers:
she can shapeshiftes to any animal even if it was a mythical animal like a dragon, and she can also remain in her human form and only shapeshiftes some parts of her body,Like growing wings, turning her hands into claws etc, but turning into powerful beings like dragons take a large amount energy so she only uses those forms when really needed

evil, good, none: Neutral
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Dec 13, 2012 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Motoko
Grade: freshman
Class: 1a
Personality: Friendly, sensitive, kind and like every race if they are not demons.
Dislikes: Demons, evil people, hot things and weather and she got claustrophobia
Bio: She was raised by a nomad family on the plains of a country far north in a cold country. She don't know her parents.
Look:

Species: 1/3 God and 2/3 Human
Weapon of choice: Kendo sword
Evil, good, none: Neutral
Powers: Super fast, extremely strong and can control ice.
VonkejserDec 13, 2012 1:17 PM

Dec 13, 2012 5:38 PM

Jul 2012
rika713 said:
Name: Mizuki Akashima

Class: b

Teaches: N/A

Personality: her personality is somewhat unbalanced and unstable , as she's calm, very easy-going and friendly to most people of any races, caring and a considerate person to a current degree, but she could be cold, ruthless, crazy and mad too, has a high mental strength, she's also willing to fight for anyone who is willing to pay her the wanted price and she's full of curiosity and loves adventures and discoveries

Likes: animals, sweets and deserts, learning more about other species, music
Dislikes: Food that is too much spicy or sour, violent against animals and nature, wasting and racism

Bio:She was raised in an orphan and never knew her parents, all she knew about them that is her mother was a doctor who treated both humans and non-humans equally, and her father was political who fought against racism, because of that her parents were killed by assassins who were hired by business men and politicians who were against the idea when she was just a baby and none of her relatives wanted to take care of her so she was sent to an orphan.
but the orphan she was enrolled in turned out to be controlled by the underworld and the orphans there were trained to be killing machines and become assassins for the underworld in the future, luckily for her, she made a couple of friends who still didn't lose their sanity like her and manged to survive to become one of the top in the orphan, around a year ago she and her friends escaped the orphan to the outside world and every one of them chose his own path, her path lead her to enroll in this magical highschool now, she never told anyone about her past in the orphan and it was never writin in her files, even the principle and higher-ups of the school doesn't know

Look:

Powers:
she can shapeshiftes to any animal even if it was a mythical animal like a dragon, and she can also remain in her human form and only shapeshiftes some parts of her body,Like growing wings, turning her hands into claws etc, but turning into powerful beings like dragons take a large amount energy so she only uses those forms when really needed

evil, good, none: Neutral
approved
Dec 13, 2012 5:39 PM

Jul 2012
Vonkejser said:
Name: Motoko
Grade: freshman
Class: 1a
Personality: Friendly, sensitive, kind and like every race if they are not demons.
Dislikes: Demons, evil people, hot things and weather and she got claustrophobia
Bio: She was raised by a nomad family on the plains of a country far north in a cold country. She don't know her parents.
Look:

Species: 1/3 God and 2/3 Human
Weapon of choice: Kendo sword
Evil, good, none: Neutral
Powers: Super fast, extremely strong and can control ice.
approved
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» cafeteria

jeffreyking - Sep 5, 2012

24 by jeffreyking »»
Jun 17, 2013 9:45 PM

» library ( 1 2 )

55 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 14, 2012 12:43 PM

Sticky: » ideas

jeffreyking - Sep 4, 2012

10 by jeffreyking »»
Dec 13, 2012 5:44 PM

» outside swimming pool

jeffreyking - Sep 4, 2012

47 by Kahmu »»
Oct 16, 2012 5:48 PM

» school rooftop

46 by necomimi »»
Oct 12, 2012 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.