Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2012 4:53 PM
Sep 2012
okay you gotta fill out the form then u can rp all you want u can even rp with urself if u want! XD
you can even use a char u've used in another rp if u'd like. :3
EDIT!! I don't need too aprove u guys u can just start RP all by urself but u have to do a form so we know ur char :3

Char name:
Char age:
sexul orientate:
bio:
pic:
xxx_nekololi_xxxAug 21, 2015 8:24 PM
DO YOU LIKE YAOI????I have a club for RP! Please chekc it out! Just click the banner below!
matchmaker yaio club
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 8, 2012 4:57 PM
Sep 2012
Char name: Well he was raised as a girl so his real name is Manami, but he goes by Raiden because he knows he's boy! XD But if he's in love he'll let you call him Manami XD

Char age: 16

sexul orientate: he's "yaoi" XD

bio: When he was a kid his prents raised him as a girl but he fell in love with a boy who had sex with him who showed him he was a boy XD So now he's go by boy name "Raiden" to most people
he doesn't see that boy anymroe thoguh

likes: POCKY!!!!!!!! Dacnign ,going to raves he likes to drink even though he's too young XD he likes to get puniched by a seme too

dislike: dogs because he cat boy! XD GIRLS AND HIS PARENTS and he AHTES RAP MUSCI ADN CUNTRY he listens to REAL musci like Jpop and dubstep XD and REAL ROCK like led zeplin he also loves Kesha his Ipod is full of really great music XD

pic:
DO YOU LIKE YAOI????I have a club for RP! Please chekc it out! Just click the banner below!
matchmaker yaio club
Sep 8, 2012 7:15 PM
Sep 2012
Char name: Johann Wallstein Sebastian Churchill
Char age: Unnown.........
sexul orientate:He doesnot know....or to care.... heh
bio: a swordman with unthinkable powers.... he has a dark past he does npt like to talk about. hHe controls fire and is very sontrg,
dislike: people
pic:
Sep 8, 2012 7:20 PM
Sep 2012
rempai said:
Char name: Johann Wallstein Sebastian Churchill
Char age: Unnown.........
sexul orientate:He doesnot know....or to care.... heh
bio: a swordman with unthinkable powers.... he has a dark past he does npt like to talk about. hHe controls fire and is very sontrg,
dislike: people
pic:

ur aproved XD
matchmaker yaio club
Mar 7, 2013 5:59 AM
Mar 2013
Char name: His name is pluto
Char age: He is 17
sexul orientate: He's bisexual
bio: He was bullied from ayoung age becuase of his white hair. He's never really connected with anny body. He lives with his mom mom and dad. But they don't really pay much attention to him
likes: He loves cats, dogs, and pretty much anny animal. He also loved food. He usually only eats instant raman and T.V. dinners.
dislike: He hates taking baths by him self because of a horror movie he saw when he was 12.
pic:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7j5c7AoSl1qlgn7vo1_500.png
Jun 6, 2013 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Char name: TK
Char age: 16
sexul orientate: bi
bio: a lonely orphan who was raised in.a all gir situation so he began to think he was one but realised he was different and hid how he felf about others
likes:Kalaripayattu,Muay Thai Kickboxing,Taekwondo,Kickboxing,kendo,music anime sex ,hentai
dislike: lots of people ,being alone,rude people , rap and bad musiv
pic:http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2118000/2118380_1319879404469.06res_189_267.jpg
Jun 7, 2013 4:59 PM
Jun 2013
Char name: Damian Doverseen
Char age: 17 years
sexul orientate: bisexual
bio: rich city boy, always has some new lover on his arm every week, nature lover, animal lover, has a lot of cars, owns a massive estate, has a dark dark past that is best kept hidden.
likes: driving in places, riding in the forest, throwing partys and having fun and romance with many lovers.
dislike: the thought of settleing down yet, running out of money, not having a large amount of lovers.
pic: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26700000/sexy-guy-anime-guys-26736578-338-500.jpg
Jun 22, 2013 3:34 PM
Sep 2012
ur all approved!! XDD
matchmaker yaio club
Dec 14, 2013 6:16 AM

Dec 2013
i know im kinda behind but im pretty new to MAL
char name: Nova
sexual orientation: bi but pefers guys
Bio: a guy who doesn't like to follow the rules but does so anyways, quiet and kinda shy at first but afterwards he's playful and fun. Ex-longboarder due to moving to a city. Secretly crossdresses but wants to try it for his boyfriend he is yet to get. lives on his own in an apartment and smokes weed.
likes: longboarding, Gaming (fav is RPG) anime, ICE CREAM, guys ;)
Dislikes: being embarrassed, his social anxiety which causes him to not have many friends, being lonely
ToastedYetiDec 14, 2013 6:20 AM
Aug 21, 2015 8:25 PM
Sep 2012
nova-chan64 said:
i know im kinda behind but im pretty new to MAL
char name: Nova
sexual orientation: bi but pefers guys
Bio: a guy who doesn't like to follow the rules but does so anyways, quiet and kinda shy at first but afterwards he's playful and fun. Ex-longboarder due to moving to a city. Secretly crossdresses but wants to try it for his boyfriend he is yet to get. lives on his own in an apartment and smokes weed.
likes: longboarding, Gaming (fav is RPG) anime, ICE CREAM, guys ;)
Dislikes: being embarrassed, his social anxiety which causes him to not have many friends, being lonely

APPRICED!! ^^
matchmaker yaio club
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» whinery

xxx_nekololi_xxx - Jun 22, 2013

1 by xxx_nekololi_xxx »»
Sep 21, 2013 9:25 PM

» rofest

xxx_nekololi_xxx - Sep 12, 2012

2 by xxx_nekololi_xxx »»
Jul 15, 2013 12:47 AM

» pond

0 by xxx_nekololi_xxx »»
Jun 22, 2013 3:46 PM

» affice building

0 by xxx_nekololi_xxx »»
Jun 22, 2013 3:36 PM

» Raiden's room

xxx_nekololi_xxx - Sep 8, 2012

9 by xxx_nekololi_xxx »»
Sep 12, 2012 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.