Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2008 4:33 AM

Apr 2008
You might notice that we got 18 chant's, and thats a bit much.
So I thought we could have it like this for a week, and then make another poll with the top 5.

And so that we can have a fair poll, please read every chant before voting.

And here is everyones chant.

SabakuNoGaara:
"In the Fearful Night, without my Sight, I ask for you to help me fight, please don't make this fight tight.......... I summon you, Kankuro and Deidara!"

Raidanzoup:
"When war is waging, and the outlook grim, please shine upon us and forgive our sins. As we are helpless, I summon thee Sumeragi Kaguya and Kallen Kouzuki."

DestinyFate:
In the night of burning heavens and loud thunders, and the human race nearing extinction, using my blood as medium. I summon , Shana and Fate Testarossa!

Syb3rStrife:
Darkness of light, Grant me the right, to slay the evil that stalks the nights, I summon thee with all my might, help me win this fight tonight, Dark! Kiba!"

MyOneMelancholy:
"Heavenly melody from the rightful skies, please accept my Single Wish from the heavens above, make them know who suffers from their wrongful ways, I summon thy servants, Yuki Nagato and Lavi, Angelic Saviors of mine!...Now face my Judgement!

TotallyLovable:
From the deepest parts of the Universe, where humanity is still the race creating Starways and leading the other yet young races to space, I summon Tieria Erde and Age.

Penguin-Musume:
Oh, gods, who I called from the depth of the darkness, and now because of that the worlds united, May there be only freedom on everything and everyone now! Darkness, don't take away the warmth just now! I summon Athrun Zara and Cloud Strife.

Islaya:
From darkest depths of hell, to tallest pillars of heaven, light the path to bring you to I and I to you and bind hand in hand the fate we share. I summon you, Orihime and Sakura.

VioletRebellion:
You whom is the Knight of Six , wether you are a tool or a fighter, a single vow I place. I Summon You, Anya Alstreim!

Hikari_Bubble:
By The Corporation Of Afro Ninga's, In Assoisation With Afro Cream And Gel, To Release A Brand New Hair Product For Commercial Purposes, I Summon Lambo! And Naruto!

Kaminakun:
In the name of justice, love, peace, and some other BS. I hereby summon Sheryl Nome and Yoko Ritona via a drop of blood and a loath of bread.

sakuko:
"I summon Lynette Bishop in all of her moe goodness and pantilicious cuteness along with her Mk. I Boys Anti-tank Rifle which is entirely way too oversized for such a cute character but makes her all the more adorable nonetheless."

Zanghetsu:
" From the center of heaven, the one who is held to the heart of the one who cherishes him most, to the warmth given from him to withstand the cold, I summon Alastor!"

FakerEmiya:
"I announce - Thy body shall be under my command, my fate shall be determined by thy sword. Follow the call of the Holy Grail. If thou wouldst obey this mind and this reason, then answer my call. I summon thy servant Archer!"

HikariDawn:
From the Superior world above, I summon those two of Divine Greatness and Power. I summon thee, Ikuto and Oboro!!

Halfdemon:
Come forth to help thy friend in need! I hereby summon my faithful guardian angel of Shinmeiryuu: Sakurazaki Setsuna!

gayasiankitten92:
In the darkness there walks a man. He is the devil, but he's also my friend. He walks alone, cause there is no one there. When evil walks, there is only fear.

I used to walk with him, in the days behind. He was the virus, that fueled my life.
He burned my soul, and eat it alive. He drank my blood, and gave me that.
The thing that only, the dead survive. Yet i can no longer, look into his eyes.

I search for your help, to tame this beast. To give him what, he gave to me.
I summon Yuno Gasai and Tatsuhiro Satou. Cause you where the ones, that was left behind. The world is dark, but so are you. The end is near, and you know it to.

I just want to feel, his fear again..........

Mhia:
"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens summon Allen and Arietta, who opens the gates of Hell. Come forth, divine melody! Know what true power is! Indignation!!!"

HollowHarima:
I ,who is the King of Kings summon ,the Queens of Death and Destruction, Lucy and Rena ,to be my servants until I die!

Loveless_Avenue:
Wherever I stand, there is a land, but there is no land between us, therefore, I'm your master shall summon you, Kadaj and Squall Leonhart

CCs_No1_Fanboy:
"I am the sunlight that brightens the warming truths of day, I am the lunar light that calms the harsh lies of nights. I am the earth that passes the judgement of the soul, I am the heaven that brings good fate on those who earn it, yet I am the hell that brings doomed fate on those who deserve it. I summon you, CC and Saber!!!"

ShaniAndras:
I, shall besto umpon thee, in darkest pits of utter chaos and birghtest lights of everlasting hope, vanquish those defy you and show no mercy, "I summon Grimmjow Jaegerjaques and Nnoitra Jiruga from the anime Bleach....
Banners: Yes, Please greatly appreciated. ^^

Sylpheed:
O passionate spirit who dance upon the winds of Minami Hills, surround me thy blades of grass, soothe me with thy golden bells. Bring forth undying flame to the lost. Thy sharp fangs and claws be concealed. Thy coat of vermillion be thy long threads. Passionate eyes be as azure as ever. Thou who seek for lost memories, carve here thy glimmering seal. Come forth O illumination of the descending sun, Sawatari Makoto!

-Yuki-:
" When Moonlight shines, those who cherish the truth will raise above all others, those who will make our tomorrow perfect, without regret, without pain, make all life worth living I summon Yumichika Ayasegawa and Fujisaki Nadeshiko, now Raise with the beautiful crescent moon"

Zero-Kun:
In the cold of night, by the wings of death, destruction reigns, peace shatters, Fight on soldiers of the abyss:

I SUMMON THEE: THE MASTER CHIEF AND THE ARBITER!!
GayasiankittenSep 8, 2008 3:39 PM
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 7, 2008 8:32 AM

Jul 2008
Add my chant :P

Sep 7, 2008 9:10 AM

Apr 2008
I'm in love with FakerEmiya's chant, but the only thing by FakerEmiya there is "I summon thy Archer!"
Hmmm, what to do, which to pick. Hmhm.
Sep 7, 2008 9:15 AM

Apr 2008
It's updated...

SabakuNoGaara is in the lead at the moment.
He's was actually pretty good.
Sep 7, 2008 9:52 AM

Apr 2008
I think it's ROFL and the "fight tight" ruins it a little, but it's okay nonetheless.
Sep 7, 2008 11:39 AM

Feb 2008
Anya <3~

Sep 7, 2008 12:56 PM

Apr 2008
Wow talk about the battle of chants. And my chant is kinda copyrighted... -_-"

Sep 7, 2008 1:20 PM

Apr 2008
FakerEmiya said:
Wow talk about the battle of chants. And my chant is kinda copyrighted... -_-"

I know...
I thought about if i should leave yours out, but then I just thought to myself "I copyright all the time" and didn't think it would be fair to leave yours out.

PS: My chant is not copyrighted...
Sep 7, 2008 2:47 PM

Apr 2008
Updated...
Sep 7, 2008 4:27 PM

Dec 2007
LOL Hikari_Bubble's is funniest. XD

Tch. Mine is the best.. >D
LOL jk it's not. XD
Sep 7, 2008 6:09 PM

Mar 2008
this looks like every man for themselves LOL

guess SabakuNoGaara is gonna win with TWO votes
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2008 1:35 AM

Apr 2008
I guess I'l wait until it's 5 people in the lead, and then start another poll
Sep 8, 2008 7:27 AM
Sep 8, 2008 3:31 PM

Jul 2008
can you add mine?
Sep 8, 2008 3:33 PM

Apr 2008
I guess I can....
Just wait a bit....
Sep 8, 2008 3:35 PM

Jul 2008
can do
Sep 9, 2008 12:05 AM

Feb 2008
VioletRebellion said:

LOL jk it's not. XD

I voted for yours XD

Sep 9, 2008 4:05 AM

Apr 2008
Lolx no one's voting. I hope I get a vote ^^

Sep 13, 2008 7:55 PM

Dec 2007
DestinyFate said:
VioletRebellion said:

LOL jk it's not. XD

I voted for yours XD

Why thank youuu~
Anya<3
Sep 21, 2008 10:49 AM

Dec 2007
omg... O.O so many.
*head hurt* @.@
Sep 23, 2008 5:02 PM

Jul 2008
was mine that horrible?
Sep 27, 2008 7:46 AM

Dec 2007
add mine^^
Nov 22, 2008 5:32 AM

Jul 2007
Add mine as well^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Summon your character MUST MAKE YOUR OWN! ( 1 2 3 )

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Sep 6, 2008

138 by Cinna »»
Mar 7, 2016 4:29 AM

» Banner Makers needed

7 by -ice-chan- »»
Feb 27, 2010 6:06 AM

» Finished banners ( 1 2 )

83 by villains »»
Aug 8, 2009 5:04 AM

Poll: » POLL: Banish a character -CLOSED- IVE DECIDED NO

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Sep 7, 2008

12 by Tamoball »»
Sep 8, 2008 3:33 PM

» To do list

0 by CCs_No1_Fanboy »»
Sep 6, 2008 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.