Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2012 12:40 AM

Feb 2012
Tell your name and a little about yourself so we know who you are in club! :) Also talk about your favorite anime and maybe some you'd like to have suggested to be shown in club.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2012 12:41 AM

Feb 2012
Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am your club Vice President! My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop, but a lot follow close behind. I can't wait to hear about all of you and get to know the new members better in the fall! :)
Jul 13, 2012 5:22 AM
Jul 2012
Hello, my name is Teresa (remember, without the "H"). A few favorite anime shows of mine include Kanon, Bakemonogatari, The World God Only Knows, and Persona 4: The Animation.
Jul 13, 2012 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
What's up, my name's David and I'm your president. My favorite anime is undeniably Bakemonogatari and its sequel, Nisemonogatari, with some other anime in a not-very-close race for second (Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Cross Game, Kino no Tabi). Looking forward to the semester.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Jul 13, 2012 1:39 PM

May 2009
Sup everybody! My name's Calvin, I was President last year, and I'm back to chilling as a regular member for this final year. My favorite anime is a tie between Clannad(including AfterStory) and Eureka Seven. Can't wait for the new year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2012 2:19 PM
Sep 2011
Hey! I'm Christina. I'm a senior Psychology major and I'll be graduating this December. My favorite anime could be Gurren Lagann. See you guys at club! :)
Sep 5, 2012 3:39 AM

Aug 2012
Hi, I'm Chase a Computer Science Major. I have so many favorite anime, but IF I had to choose, It would be Macross Fontier. But some of the many others include Sword Art Online, Boku wa Tomodachi go Sukunai, Spice and Wolf, Gundam(Metaseries), Code Geass and Full Metal Panic. I love Mechas and Rom-Coms (especially Harem Rom-Coms) so if you know of any good ones, let me know.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.