Forum Settings
Forums

What Would You Do If You Survived The Apocalypse?

New
Aug 5, 2008 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
We all know it's coming.
Either by the hand of Satan, effects of clobal warming or any of the many dangers that threatens our daily life.
But what if you were one of the few who survived. What if it was you who were given the opportunity to start a new life and help re-create human kind.
What Would you do?

Sorry people, I'm just really looking forward to Fallout 3!

And you know, after the apocalypse, the things we find sick today, may not be as sick then. Many things would be totally OKay to do.... Like turning to cannibalisme :}
GayasiankittenAug 8, 2008 7:45 PM
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2008 6:47 PM

Apr 2008
I guess i can start since this club hasn't been active for about 2 days.
Well i guess i would build me a house with really weak walls, so that whenever i want to, i can just run through them.
I've allways thought it looks so cool to just run through a wall.
Aug 8, 2008 7:09 PM
Dec 2007
..... i love you.... anyone thats starts this kind of topic in front of me .... i dont know what to say but man i wish i could give you a hug right now. starting this topic is like giving a coke addict who has been clean for 2 years a 1 pound bag of coke and saying happy birthday. well im really hoping that the apocalypse is caused by zombies but ive trained most of my life just to survive no matter what the cause. i have knowledge of my surrounding areas landscape, a large amount of wilderness survival experience, a good amount of knowledge of medicine and local herbs, intermediate knowledge of farming and techniques, about 1 years worth of emergency supplies and rations, vast experience of heavy machinery and repair and maintenance of it. about the only thing that i know i need but lack is experience with firearms but i currently have 9 knives in my room right now. lets see first off i would start collecting things and become a pack rat after that i would procure living quarters if they are still standing and if not build one (ide try to go for thick and sturdy walls on high ground instead of your thin walls) then i would begin getting water to the area even if its a simple well. then i would begin clearing out nearby roads to facilitate transportation for me and for passerbys if there are any (also i would set up traps and select roadblocks in the event of me needing them) then i would get power to the house, then i would rig the house with explosives in the event of an emergency then i would start to make a second command post. then i would begin farming. after that it branches off depending on if i find other survivors or not
Aug 8, 2008 7:42 PM

Apr 2008
Hahaha, you should read Apocalypse How. It's a book about what you should do if you survive the apocalypse. But you actually seem to have that part covered already. :}
I'm thinkin about reading a book called zombie survivel guide, its about how you can survive a zombie invasion.
It's allways good to be prepared.

And did you know that the mayans thought that the world would end in 2012.
Only 3 years to go!
Aug 8, 2008 8:22 PM
Dec 2007
indeed funny thing is that along with the mayan end of the world there are also an anchient chinese civilzation that predicts the word will end 2 days after the mayans believe it and an anchient civilization in the fertile cresent that was 1 day befrore what the mayans believe to be the end of the world however the mayans were more acurate with there time keeping so the other 2 civs could be off by a bit. yes the zombie survival guide is a great book ive memorized about half of it and keep it in my emergency survival gear (aka bug out bag) if you like that book also check out max brooks sequel to it World War Z amazing book and its going to be turned into a movie. going back to the mayans though if you look at the fine print the mayans dont actualy say the world will end just that the era of the world will end but they dont say if a new one will start but since they have had previous eras (wind fire water and the current one being earth) you can assume there will be another one after the this one. the thing is each era was ended by its respective element they say so were suposed to exit this era by a great shift in the earth (old news for california and japan) of course i still like the norse and christian end of the world (more likely to have zombies in them) in christianity the 2nd coming of the messiah the anti christ where the dead are suposed to walk again and only those that are faithful will be given salvation (im not faithfull and if need be am ready to burn an effigy of christ i hope no one takes offence to this but i dont want to be saved. ide rather burn in hell and have a better chance at killing zombies) and the norse end of the world Ragnarok where even the gods are suposed to die and where the dead shall return to reclaim there flesh along with a series and multitude of natural disasters which is followed by the world being devoured by water and life beginning anew with the surviving people animals and gods
Aug 8, 2008 8:32 PM

Apr 2008
Yeah, i know at bit about the norse end, since i'm norwegian, so we start learning about norse mythology in second grade.
How come you know so much about norse mythology?
Aug 9, 2008 6:39 AM
Dec 2007
its not just norse mythology i do a lot of research on anything pertaining to zombies and i use wikipedia and other internet sources. plus norse mythology is one of the few end of the worlds ive seen where even the gods have to fear death
Aug 14, 2008 9:31 PM

Apr 2008
If i was the only one I would probably kill myself!
Aug 15, 2008 5:20 AM
Dec 2007
comon that the wrong thinking as the person who brought up this thread thats not something a survivalist should say. there are over 6000 million people in the world now lets think worst case scenarios and 99% of the population becomes zombies and of the surviving 1% of the population 25% of those die from what i call the inability to adapt (this can be suicide,starving,illness that requires medication, injury that requires surgery etc) that still leaves over 450,000,000 people thats only slightly less then the world population at the hight of the roman empire.
so the chances of you being the last human alive are nearly zero. sure you may be alone for a few months till you find other survivors but thats what radios are for (if you value sanity i got rid of mine a while ago and man do you feel free) and trust me you will find other survivors not everyone is going to turtle and try to wait them out thank god.
of those 25% that i say have the inability to adapt i mean they will turtle in a place that isnt good for defense and they wont bring enough supplies with them and wont have the ability to produce more. these small to single man groups are what i call suicide groups because in all the scenarios ive run they either kill every person in the group or they try something stupid out of desperation and get the group killed.
hopefully there will be more groups of people that i call nomads running around then i plan for because the more scenarios i run the better this option seems. don't get me wrong if you have a fully defend able place with a way to replenish your supplies by all means keep it. but the nomads once they get the hang of it have a large supply of food, medicine and other necessities out in nature you just need to know where to look. plus by being nomadic they can move quite easily and avoid large groups of zombies plus if the nomads manage to find people in the well defended areas they can pool there resources and/or trade. and trading will be a big thing then too no group is completely self sufficient for extended periods of time.
Aug 16, 2008 5:07 PM

Apr 2008
He did that to raise his post count, that bastard.

Me? I'm the kind of person who would complain loudly all day, and night, alone or not. If I'm alone, I won't forget how to speak, if I'm with somebody and the person starts hating me, it's all green for me to kill the person.
Aug 16, 2008 6:43 PM
Dec 2007
im so lost on your comment raidanzoup did you post on the wrong topic or please clarify how this had to do with surviving the apocalypse
Aug 16, 2008 7:13 PM

May 2008
If I was the only one to survive? I'd probably going insane as an end result, even though most people get on my nerves.... but before I did i'd try my best to survive, and if that means eating some flesh or fucking a corpse, so be it.
Aug 16, 2008 7:17 PM

May 2008
sesgel said:
im so lost on your comment raidanzoup did you post on the wrong topic or please clarify how this had to do with surviving the apocalypse

lol the whole post went with the topic except the very beginning, the guy before him probably spammed the same response.
Aug 16, 2008 7:25 PM

Apr 2008
What Zoup ment was that I just posted that "I'l comit suicide" post to rais my post count so that i could claim something. But you took it very seriously.
Aug 18, 2008 3:13 PM
Dec 2007
@unholy indulgence
well im glad to hear you would do anything to survive but i recommend staying away from eating flesh and fucking corpses do be prepared to eat a variety of bugs and insects if your surviving on your own this includes slugs larva beetles worms crickets and maggots and spiders if they have been mashed all are good sources of nutrients. and just remember just being able to reproduce raises your survival point score in the out of combat category
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's your sick thought?

Gayasiankitten - Jul 14, 2008

28 by Kythwena »»
Oct 17, 2009 11:50 AM

» Suggestions for Characters, Manga or anime relations.

Gayasiankitten - Jul 15, 2008

11 by Kythwena »»
Oct 17, 2009 11:38 AM

» The Joker

Gayasiankitten - Jul 25, 2008

9 by Gayasiankitten »»
Aug 14, 2008 9:44 PM

» canadaian bus stabing

sesgel - Aug 1, 2008

2 by sesgel »»
Aug 2, 2008 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.