Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2010 11:14 PM

Feb 2010
Hello! this is the thread where you post and edit your story(and your personality) which you experience throughout your Role Playing. At the start, since there's only three ways to become hollow:
1) Be attacked as a Plus and get consumed and transformed, you usually must obey the ones who ate you.
2) When left alone chained to something with regrets from life you will go through the process of Plus, to Demi-Hollow, to Hollow.
3) Having your Chain of Life cut while alive and letting it eat away at itself, finally getting consued and transformed.

All you need to do is post what you do in the club that is of significance, like going up a seat, fighting an enemy, or even when you get shown up by someone else! You may start with how you became a Hollow or even your human life if you wish, but it is not nessecary.
Always leave To be continued... at the end, since your story won't end.(unless you die that is)

Format: Personality: traits to your RPing character goes here!
History/Story: your progression goes here!
JyenhMar 2, 2010 2:05 AM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 2, 2010 2:20 AM

Feb 2010
Personality:-
  • pompous
  • prodigy violinist
  • likes chocolate
  • hates headstrong hollow
  • dark natured

History: I was alone...so alone...and..as i was being consumed..i pulled my chain...and became a hollow myself, i devoured those vermin, they deserved no less, i do not remember my human life, but i do remember my hardships.

After i devoured those hollow, and their fellow hollow i became a gillian with those same ones, they feared me and my high ranking self rose above the others! i eventually became and adjuchas...and over-time, going it alone, i eventually became a Vasto Lorde, i tore my own mask off seeking a higher place, no limits, and i became an arrancar. I completely annihilated the 3rd espada with my superiority and took her place.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Mar 2, 2010 2:32 AM

Dec 2009
My life or should it be unlife? It doesn't matter what does matter is that i am here now. The journey was easy as my enemies and companions alike fell before me, both human and hollow. I constantly sought power to further distance myself from the world that does not befit my rank. As a mere coincidence i became a vasto lorde and tore my my mask off to achieve the powers of an arrancar. I slew the espada in my way until i came to respect the one known as the lone general as i took my place beside him as Espada #2.

The past is gone and I do not wish to remember what is irrelevent.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Mar 2, 2010 3:44 AM

Feb 2010
Charles
Personality: Always calm and with a serious expression, it seems as if he ponders everything yet knows everything as well. He has a superior air yet never underestimates his opponents, yet dispite his frightening aura he has good mannerisms and is similar to a butler, calling most everyone -sama or -san.

History: His human life is unknown. No, it is known, but it is unimportant. All that mattered was his life as a hollow. He began already stronger than the other, his presence was easily enough to frighten others, with ease he took control of the Gillian he became, snacking on his companions leasurly. His life was easy for him even as an adujchas, eating others, evolving, without even fearing regression because all he had to do was continue eating. After years on end he felt stronger suddenly, he no longer craved for hollow and went to live alone, feeling incredble pain and bleeding all night. When the process finally ended he had his final form, a Vasto Lorde.

New character
Personality: Spunky and seems like the type that wants to bring a new age. He hates being held down or someone holding their power over him, never wanting to obey or be stuck as a weakling.

History: He was a simple hollow, drifting around eating souls, desiring power. He was a soul to begin with, wandering around, all his friends had only stayed with him through fear while he was alive so he didn't mind leaving them once he died, plus death allowed him to spy on people and mess with people, and he found it fun. He would have eventually wanted to go into the Soul Society or Rukongai but before he did a shinigami came to preform a soul burial on him, and because he didn't want this he tried to kill the shinigami. Killing was no big thing to this man, one who had belonged to a gang while alive, killing and raping as he lived, using decite and lying, it all came easy to him. Of course he didn't stand a chance and the shinigami. He was pinned him down and was about to have the burial preformed on him, before the shinigami went off to hunt something called a hollow or whatever he was muttering about. Having been humilated and totally beaten by the shinigami he became angry and desired revenge.

As he muttered his stupid plans for vengance a huge beast came out, it was black with a mask like a skull, a dreadly voice as it spoke "Hmmmm, you look tasty." The teenager stepped back and fell, quivering as he asked.
"W-what? What are you?" The hollow smiled before its sly reply.
"Why a hollow of course, not that it matters since you will soon be dead..." The boy seemed interested.
"Have you ever heard of a shinigami?"
"Yes, the are the most tasty and evil creatures alive!" The boy quickly formulated a plan along with the hollow.

The soul ran down the streets tripping once, then running, making sure the shinigami didn't catch up, although he was luring him into a trap. in the dark alleys the soulreaper turned as a hollow came from behind him, eating him whole in an instant. The two smiled when their plans worked perfectly, but the boy's smile quickly diminished as he was bitten, changed into a hollow and betrayed in an instant.
Mar 13, 2010 9:53 PM

Jan 2009
Personality: Headstrong, relies on Justice to give the answer/truth, There's more will reveal them later

History: Was murdered and her murderer was never brought to justice. She became a hollow because of her anger over justice never prevailing. She killed through justice and know considers herself to be the arrancar embodiment of justice and now hold the rank of 6th Espada.
Jun 4, 2012 10:09 PM

Jun 2012
Astaroatari Leonimaius was a loner his hole life when he couldnt take his loneliness anymore he commited suicide, unable to pass on his soul was devoured by hollows and he was ressurected in the body of wolf much to his chagrin he now was the embodiment of loneliness and had a lust just to be alone:
Personality

*Loner.
*Antisocial.
*hate all regards of conversation.
*Likes being alone.
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
- American newscaster responding to the Anonymous group.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Haissem - Feb 28, 2010

15 by BreeBbiCore »»
Mar 9, 2013 4:54 AM

» Hollow Training Area. ( 1 2 )

CrogLatte - Mar 2, 2010

73 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 10:12 PM

Sticky: » Statistics

CrogLatte - Mar 7, 2010

9 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 10:01 PM

Sticky: » Hollow gathering spot.

Jyenh - Mar 1, 2010

24 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 9:45 PM

» Adjuchas Arena

Haissem - Apr 5, 2010

41 by Syrai »»
Apr 17, 2010 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.