Forums
New
Apr 26, 2011 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
Introduce yourself here.
Favourite anime, manga and who you are.

I'm Jay aka Kage or Kage-Proxy.
I'm 31 and live in Blouberg, Cape Town.

I'm the mod at www.digitalnatives.co.za and quite active at www.mybroadband.co.za.

I have been involved in anime in one form or another for the last 10 years.

Myself and a number of highly talented and driven individuals are putting an electronic magazine together for South Africans by South Africans that are part of the anime and manga lifestyle in South Africa.

The magazine is community driven and we focus on the anime & manga community in South Africa.

Contrary to popular belief, the South African anime and manga society is not small.
It is a large community consisting of a number of small online and offline societies, communities and clubs that operate separately from one another as opposed to with one another.
These individual societies, communities and clubs also do not always allow outsiders to belong due to university policies, exclusivity or simply because there is no awareness of the communities, clubs or communities.

What I am attempting to do with Anime-Ima! is to create links between those individual societies, communities and clubs and create the awareness of a community outside of those clubs, societies and communities that there are other people, novices and otaku's alike, that has anime and manga as part of their lifestyle.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 10, 2011 2:58 PM
Sep 2010
こんにちは

Sup man been looking forever for a SA group here.

My names Nick aka "Prodegy" im 25 and I live in Cape Town, Im a gamer and a part of Ventus Gaming : http://www.ventusgaming.co.za/

Ive been watching Anime and reading manga since before i can remember , I watch every genre from Shounen Action to Shoujo romance ive seen it all.

Also ive played most english translated VN and can hook people up with them if they want , from great KEY game classics like Clannad to old school classics like Fate/Stay Night.
Mar 28, 2012 3:49 AM
Mar 2012
i am the honourable kiba allelujah kai the former true otakunist and the former king of the bloody road of fangs.IV watched alot of anime in my existence and i watch just about any anime i can lay my hands on, im also qute the story writer ,my true goal is to meet other otakus, not simple anime watcher since they lack the passion for anime.Im also a otaku gamer and rarely puts a game down without finishing it.And im also a extremely deep person at times ^^ -takes a bow- . FOR THE PRESEARVATIN OF OUR BLUE AND ANIME FILLED WORLD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime Exchange System (AES)

Kage-Proxy - Apr 19, 2011

2 by Vindi »»
Apr 21, 2011 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.