Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2011 7:00 PM

Apr 2011
Hey everyone, figured i would get the ball rolling in this club and start the first topic.

So, what are you currently watching / reading / enjoying?
Me? i'm currently watching 07-Ghost and currently reading Fruits Basket.

07-Ghost was a pleasant surprise for me. Didn't know what to expect but am HOOKED! I'm about 11 episodes in and can't get enough of it. There's action, drama, fighting, magic and hot guys lol The animations are also brilliant. I do, however, find myself getting bored in-between the fighting. The fight scenes are intense but the dialogue in between can get boring & predicable. Plus the subject based around God makes me gag. But within saying that the drama is good and it keeps you on the edge of your seat at times! All n all I’m really enjoying this anime and can see it making its way to my top 10!

Fruits Basket, the manga, is good……I guess. I watched the anime first and then borrowed the books from my sister. She was telling me how the anime is soooo different from the manga so I decided to read them for myself to find out. Well I’m up to about book 10 and she was right! The Anime is based around the first 4 books only and has bits and pieces of books between 5 and 10 but misses out on so much other stuff. Plus the story is completely different. I mean the base of the story is the same but which characters appear in what scenes and who says what is all upside down. Oh well :/
I’m getting bored because there are so many different characters I can’t keep up with everyone. I will finish the books when my internet gets capped (which is every month lol)

Anyhoo, those are my current anime/mangas. What about you? What are other Perth-peeps reading/watching atm?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 27, 2011 1:47 PM
Jan 2011
Currently watching Kamisama no Memo Chou, No.6, Mawaru Penguindrum, Blood-C, Dantalian no Shoka, Appleseed XIII and Steins;gate
Sep 8, 2011 2:45 AM

Aug 2009
Currently watching Ao no Exorcist and a few others and reading Dengeki Daisy and Skip Beat :)
Sep 25, 2011 2:29 AM

Sep 2011
randomly watching lucky star
also watching -manyuu hikenchou
-to love ru
Dec 28, 2011 5:34 AM

Dec 2011
At the moment i'm at episode 65 of Gintama, and watching Fairy tail (occasionally watching K-On!!)
Dec 30, 2011 3:09 AM

Nov 2011
Im watching K-ON!, Fairy Tail, Hayate the Combat Butler, Bleach and Gintama
Dec 30, 2011 3:11 AM

Nov 2011
oh, and im reading Fairy Tail, Air Gear and Ao No Exorcist
Jan 21, 2012 4:30 AM

Dec 2011
Durarara!!
Jan 21, 2012 5:02 AM

Oct 2011
just finished Darker than Black, watching Fairy Tail, Elfen Lied, Inuyasha and rewatching D. Gray-man :)
i'm also reading a lot of One Piece and Witch Hunter at the moment.
Jan 23, 2012 3:11 PM

Dec 2011
i am now watching bleach, after putting it off.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.