Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2008 2:42 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice story, i still like how swords actually have that much power to control humans and other stuff, its really interesting...
And wow at the greed of that girl, she was like she was being possessed or something, it must be horrible having your parents tell you to do this and that, etc...
Jun 22, 2008 6:29 PM

Nov 2007
yeah this manga is quite different. i am enjoying it verymuch. it seems the first girl may end up falling for him in the end.

so the only thing i am unsure is that is he now the head of the family, meaning he has the power of the household or is he passing it off to shouko.
Jun 23, 2008 1:09 AM

Oct 2007
crazy_eights said:
yeah this manga is quite different. i am enjoying it verymuch. it seems the first girl may end up falling for him in the end.

so the only thing i am unsure is that is he now the head of the family, meaning he has the power of the household or is he passing it off to shouko.

Passing it off. They will probably just be friends and that is all.
Jun 23, 2008 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
This chapter was pretty good. The reaction to the main character just walking right in to that place, was quite funny. I wonder if he will get possessed by again.
Apr 6, 2012 11:17 PM

Feb 2008
Friendlysoul said:
crazy_eights said:

Passing it off. They will probably just be friends and that is all.
I'm not so sure. The way they were talking, it sounded like she was out of the running and happy about it. Plus, the flower arranging classes and whatnot sound like training the new heir.

I'm just wondering why his family isn't objecting since taking over such a large household is bound to interfere with him taking over the family business.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katana Chapter 12 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 7, 2012

0 by jacobpaige »»
Apr 7, 2012 12:44 AM

Poll: » Katana Chapter 6 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 27, 2008

5 by jacobpaige »»
Apr 6, 2012 11:40 PM

Poll: » Katana Chapter 3 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 25, 2008

1 by jacobpaige »»
Apr 6, 2012 11:01 PM

Poll: » Katana Chapter 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 6, 2012

0 by jacobpaige »»
Apr 6, 2012 10:45 PM

Poll: » Katana Chapter 8 Discussion

horcrvx - Sep 26, 2009

3 by horcrvx »»
Sep 27, 2009 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.