Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2009 7:30 PM
Oct 2008
I've listened to a couple of Digimon ones. I thought Natsu e no Tobira was pretty sad.

I've heard a bit of the original Soul Eater one (that uses a different voice cast from the anime).

I tried to listen to the original Lucky Star one, I need to go back to that.

I started listening to a Haruhi one (this had a translation) but I think I should finish the first season before I do.

Some others I probably can't remember off the top of my head, but I'd love to hear what you guys have listened to first!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 18, 2010 11:10 AM

Aug 2009
The pre-anime Ouran ones. Bit confusing at first as Suzumura Ken'ichi played Kaoru in the pre-anime ones. I think there's some fan translations, but I've not really searched for them.

I've also listened to the odd BL Drama CD =D
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
May 6, 2010 8:40 PM

Apr 2010
I've listened to Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume, Koukou debut and Dogs : Bullets and Carnage drama CD's.... and of course few pieces from the Junjou romatica and one from Kaichou wa Maid sama...
Mar 15, 2011 8:28 PM

Apr 2009
The Suzumiya Haruhi drama cd (Sound Around?) and the one from Darker than Black, set somewhere in season one are all I've listened to that relate to anime. I've listened to both of Ever17's drama cds as well, though those are of course more game-related.

Dec 13, 2011 3:44 PM

Jul 2010
lol. I've listened to a lot: Bleach, Beauty Pop, Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, Persona 3, Persona 4, Inuyasha, Pandora Hearts, Natsume Yuujinchou, Vampire Knights, D.Grayman, Durarara, Junjou Romantica, KHR, OHSHC, and hmm.. No. 6 among others. There's more (I think) but I forgot :P
Feb 6, 2012 10:51 AM

Sep 2008
Feb 10, 2013 8:22 AM
Feb 2013
LittleStar said:
MyDramaCDList :)

wow your list is awesome!

well, I'm a just newbie,, I've listened to some stuff, mostly BL,,, i really like Tightrope and Honto Yajuu,, and also Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou special CD's...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Exporting Drama CDs?

Thorn_Pilgrim - Jul 27, 2009

0 by Thorn_Pilgrim »»
Jul 27, 2009 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.