Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2008 7:07 PM

Nov 2007
Alright, so while I am NOT a fan of this pairing, I must admit that this picture is rather... pretty ;) I think it is actually "official" artwork from a magazine somewhere, done by the animators of the series, it's not a fanart.

I didn't think it quite fitting to put it in the "club pictures," just in case someone out there would rather NOT look at a picture promoting Crusnikcest... in that case, do not click!

Warning: moderate lack of clothing.

Okay, clarification: they are really not wearing anything, so don't look if you're anti yaoi/shonen-ai etc etc.

Lumen_CaeliApr 20, 2008 7:12 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 20, 2008 7:09 PM

Nov 2007
And another... this time with more clothes, sadly.

Apr 21, 2008 12:10 AM

Dec 2007
Sexy XD...but no thank you. (Sadly it's Cain in front...T.T Same dissapointment as with the episode where he meets Atsta-san. Abel without his shirt, but like...totally covered in bandage! -_-' Ah well, I guess it's just not meant to be.)

Sometimes I wonder how people imagine two archenemies to love each other. Okay, they say love and hate are almost the same...but in my opinion there is a huge difference between making love and wanting to kill the other (BADLY).

So I'm no fan of this paring either. Do admire the two pics though. I think it's a bit of symbolism. Cain and Abel, the rough farmer and the soft sheepheder from the Bible are oposites. Just like Cain and Abel in the series. They've pictured that quite well ^.^

~ Nola...
Apr 21, 2008 1:06 PM

Nov 2007
NolaDiorez said:

Sometimes I wonder how people imagine two archenemies to love each other. Okay, they say love and hate are almost the same...but in my opinion there is a huge difference between making love and wanting to kill the other (BADLY).

I know! Shippers do that ALL the time with EVERYTHING... anime and book series (DracoXHarry, I'm looking at YOU). If two people hate each other (especially two guys) they take it to signify hidden sexual tension XP
Not that I don't find some such completely improbable pairings lulz-worthy, but I personally don't enjoy relationships that don't have even a slight hint at in the series.
Apr 22, 2008 2:46 PM

Dec 2007
Lumen_Caeli said:
(...) but I personally don't enjoy relationships that don't have even a slight hint at in the series.

Neither do I. Besides, hidden sexual tension may result in calling eachother names, annoying, hating and so on...but I hardly believe killing the other will get you laid (sorry for putting it this bluntly ^^;).

The spoiler buttons hide some plot from the last few eps, if you haven't seen them yet and you don't want your fun spoiled, don't click.

~ Nola...
Jun 16, 2008 10:03 AM

Oct 2007
Lumen_Caeli said:

Lumen_Caeli said:
And another... this time with more clothes, sadly.

Those pics are awsome <3 *drools* XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing...

NolaDiorez - Apr 15, 2008

12 by Ducky_Dame »»
Jun 6, 2010 11:48 PM

» Favorite Level of Crusnik.

Josue_Light - Mar 26, 2008

5 by garnet_dreams »»
Dec 12, 2009 11:32 PM

Poll: » How do you prefer your abel?

Ducky_Dame - Jun 28, 2009

3 by Ducky_Dame »»
Nov 10, 2009 2:20 PM

Poll: » *Poke* Poll

NolaDiorez - Jun 16, 2008

1 by Lumen_Caeli »»
Dec 15, 2008 9:09 PM

» CLUB BANNER CONTEST!

Kurenai_no_Yuki - May 3, 2008

18 by NolaDiorez »»
Jun 16, 2008 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.