Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2011 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
The guarding place in the eastern side,this sea is connected to the Tethix Ocean via the Libra Pass.Whit it's sweet water,perfect for navigation,commercial business and swim fun.

Also,at night,a great place to train whit the crazy and lustful daughters of the sea,the oceanids or nymphs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 25, 2011 10:21 AM

Jun 2011
As they reached the sea,Angelica approached a mercenary.After getting some infos,she meet a lady.After few words,a sign,and some gold payed,Angelica was now the owner of the "Ayane" ship.The mascot was a beautiful miss,whit broken clothes and tied whit chains,but whit an very cold look,like even in chains she was having it under control.The big ship soon got filled whit useful staff that Aoi brought to it,whit the help of few friends.
Sep 25, 2011 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
Crusoe was there too, he offered his service of helping load the ship... but Angelica pulled him away by his ear discouraging him from doing that...
Sep 26, 2011 10:04 AM

Jun 2011
"You're no servant.My panthers may do the job,right girls?" Angelica said after softly and 'parentaly' pulling him away."Now it remains only ChiChi to come." she smirked.

// guess how "big" my result at the first math test is =))) //
Sep 26, 2011 4:50 PM

Apr 2011
"Aye... milady" said Crusoe not knowing what else to say

//how big? :)//
Sep 27, 2011 10:41 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica sighed."You really should call me by name..." she said.

//3,90 plus 90 from another thing,means 4,80 =)))
Sep 27, 2011 12:35 PM

Apr 2011
"Why?" said Crusoe curiously, hoping to pass the time.

//I dont understand your grading scale 0.O//
Sep 27, 2011 1:46 PM

Jun 2011
"Because milady is awkward." she said sighing again.

//ah,you 'mericans.....it's an damn F.//
Sep 27, 2011 4:57 PM

Apr 2011
"Oh? Would you prefer 'Esteemed Ancient One'? Or 'Eternally Honorable Madame'?" said Crusoe drily
Sep 28, 2011 11:47 AM

Jun 2011
"I-I'd rather take madame or milady..it's just..to sounding and royal...for a sample lady as me..." said Angelica.
Sep 28, 2011 2:41 PM

Apr 2011
"Wise choice milady" said Crusoe with a small but rare smile
Sep 29, 2011 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica sighed again,and looking at her pocket clock,she started to ask herself where could ChiChi be,it was almost the time.
Sep 29, 2011 11:06 AM

Apr 2011
Crusoe looked around and snuffed the air, he did not sense a single other Dragon... were all these sailors Human? This troubled him slightly and Tir Na Nog shifted slightly in its scabbard. Nearby he saw a Human fire dancer, a man with a pair of torches trying to earn a living by being a cheap entertainer with out any skill or magic. The man burned himself twice and let out a yelp when sparks went into his eyes, Crusoe chuckled to him self as he beheld the amateur.
Sep 29, 2011 11:16 AM

Aug 2011
"Your senses are weak,boy." Chiona wishpered in Crusoe's ear.Unlike before,she was now wearing her red armor,and her familiar was sitting like 'a nice dragon' on her shoulder."Angi,I bring some stuff,some boys...and the crew Aoi said you wanted." she said pointing to her stuff and peoples.There were five girls and two guys."He is Ganuk and his older brother Enuk" she pointed the giant mans."And they are Selena-she points a girl whit purple hair-,Enna-a blonde girl-,Verta-a green-haired one-,Ruben-a girl whit red hair- and Milena-a long,silver haired,sparkly haired girl-.They are all mermaids...meaning oceanids,nymphs.They will be our guide and some very nice charmers while we travel.And the uniform they wear,that's for you to set." she grinned.The mans bowed,the girls as well."Pleased to meet you,master Angelica!" they all said.Than,Enuk loaded his master's stuff.
Sep 29, 2011 11:19 AM

Apr 2011
Crusoe remained in his position unflinching as Chiona whispered from behind and he said "I meant other ones of us besides you... madame. And may I make a request? Please stay out of my head..." he bowed his head in respect and obedience.
Sep 29, 2011 11:22 AM

Jun 2011
"Very beautiful girls.Belly dancer uniforms.Each after her hair color,I decide:Selena goes whit dark purple;Enna dresses in blue;Verta,for you I pick dark green;Ruben...well said Ruby,you have to wear bloody red...Milena,you will wear black.And nice to meet you all.He is the other traveler,my friend Crusoe.As for my staff,ChiChi,those are the heads of all the Panthera tribes -Angelica saids pointing a wave of girls,taller or shorter,that turned human from the panthers seen before,all having red eyes and black hair,each looking different."
Sep 29, 2011 11:27 AM

Apr 2011
Crusoe had never smelled cat-people (let alone Panthera) nor mer-people before and found their scent very similar to humans except that they seemed to have a bit of magic in their blood like a Human holy person. Which explained his confusion from earlier...
Sep 29, 2011 11:28 AM

Aug 2011
"We will honorate this request in a moment,madame." the girls said,walking on the Ayane ship to get changed in stuff that ChiChi bringed.Chiona poked Crusoe's cheek till it become red,than let go."Listen up boy,I stay in who the hell's head I want to.Not my fault momma chosen to let me have sound powers,really,that allow me to read thoughts.Every ancient can do that,so don't mind me.Is a way to know the friends and enemy better and deeper." she smirked.
Sep 29, 2011 11:34 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica smiled pleased,and chuckled at Chiona's little tease over Crusoe.Seeing his senses confusion,she explains."The Panther tribe is on of the Ally of the ancestor dragons.Those have powerful alchemy,meaning magic skills,and shape-shifting is their very first own ability.They have half of the power of an alchemist dragon.And,all of the peoples in those tribes are usually womans and hermaphrodites,whit woman appearance.Rarely you will see a man that's not a slave.Also,thing to note,their eyes always are red,and the womens in them get to be pale and beautiful.Yet deadly.The Panther Coalition is the organization where all panthera tribes give their most skillful warriors and alchemist for the use and serving of the Arcane Cause,that is the defeating of the darkness.Clear?" she asked.
Sep 29, 2011 8:51 PM

Apr 2011
Crusoe remained unperturbed by the poking in the cheek and he nodded in assent and apology, he was used to being treated inferior by the Higher Ones so having his mind read and talked to like a ignorant stupid child shouldn't be any different. He then began to listen to Angelica's report on the Panthera and said "Understood... milady" goinbg back to his usual dark quiet self.
Sep 30, 2011 10:34 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica sighed,and a bit f shiver embraced her."Say,you all ready to go?" she asked he crew.The panthers responded positive,Chiona's mans too."On boat than."
Sep 30, 2011 3:28 PM

Apr 2011
Crusoe nodded and followed trying not to let a few things bother him like: a.) he was one of the only guys here, b.) he had no small army to offer, just his service and life, and finally c.) that he probably out of the 3 was the weakest Dragon and therefore he was a possibly a weakness or a liability to the group for the journey ahead...
Sep 30, 2011 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
Angelica sat down on a chair.After ChiChi will get on,a panthera called Anne and Aoi will 'drive' the ship."Say,Aoi,will you mind taking human form and go change in my cabin?" she asked.Aoi executed,and as he returned,he was a clean,tall guy whit purple-black hair and blue eyes wearing the clothes of a sailer,including a red tie."You look cute.Now follow Anne.Chiona,come on!" she said irritated.
Sep 30, 2011 4:31 PM

Apr 2011
Crusoe went on deck, found the nearest corner out of the way where he could see almost everything going on and leaned against it. Trying to blend in and stay out of everyone's way...
Oct 1, 2011 7:59 AM

Aug 2011
Chiona laayed on a lounger on the deck,and got out a book from some pocket.Reading,she felt as Aoi and Anna made the ship move.It was allmost evening,and therfore,sunset.At night the ocenid mecome lustful if in water....and the water calls them."It's gonna be a fun night...." she mumbled grinning.
Oct 1, 2011 8:34 AM

Apr 2011
As Crusoe stood in the corner, his hand touched his word Tir Na Nog. A group of saolors passed inf ront of him shielding hiim from view, and the next second when he was visible again... there was a small girl next to him. she looked no older than 8 in human years and her skin was a soft creamy white and her hair was a long and curly white. She wore a white juvenile dress and stood there bare foot. She was grabbing the Crusoe where the scabbard was and Cruose's hand rested on her head comforting her...
Oct 1, 2011 8:39 AM

Jun 2011
"She is Tir Na Nog,no?" Angelica asked as she appeared next to Crusoe.
Oct 1, 2011 8:50 AM

Apr 2011
Tir Na Nog gripped his leg tighter and hid her face, Crusoe smiled and said "She's a little shy... but I think she likes you" he strokes her head and says "Remember back at your cave in the mountains when you grabbed Tir Na Nog when I stabbed her in the ground at the mouth of the cave?"
Oct 1, 2011 9:14 AM

Jun 2011
"Yes I do." Angelica said as sitting down next to them,and showing an afectuos smile to the girl.
Oct 1, 2011 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
"I do not know why for the life of me she didn't try and destroy you the instant you touched her. Normally she's a bit... touchy about those sort of things" he said with a small smile and he picked her up and held her in his arms like a baby and believe it or not she blushed. A shade blushed! Her large yellow eyes, the same eye on the sword, were wide with surprise but she looked oddly comfortable in his arms...
Oct 1, 2011 11:02 AM

Jun 2011
"Who knows..." Angelica shrugged her shoulders."Swords are nto just blades,they are living beens most of the time.My sword Ame,for an example,is an poltergeist.ChiChi's sword is a demon.They are all sort of things,and mostly of the time they have human forms.And feelings." she added smiling to the picture of the small child."She is a shade,so I suppose he affection you give her makes her so loyal and controlable.She is made out of the souls of the dead childs there...unless we are wrong." she added noticing the movement of Ame.(the sword)
Oct 1, 2011 11:36 AM

Apr 2011
"Yes... children" he held her closer "71,340 children... some were younger than the form she is taking right now"

//Poltergeist? Demon? The reason I amde sword a shade was so that way it was easier to become the Spirit Dragon! Now things are gonna get complicated!//
Oct 1, 2011 11:40 AM

Jun 2011
"Sad sorry.But explains a lot,and only someone whit particular spirit-over owers could manage so many souls gathered."

//well a poltergeist can be generated by really anyone and a demon seriously also can be summoned by everyone.can't see how it makes things haredr."
Oct 1, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
"What? What are you talking about?" asked Crusoe confused, Tir Na Nog looked up at Angelica her eyes staring at her intently.

//Oh... okay :)//
Oct 1, 2011 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
"My beliefs ot confirmed.You might just be one of the legendary reincarnations.And you may just be a spirit and not flame dragon." Angelica replyed patting Tir Na Nog's head.

//^^//
Oct 1, 2011 12:20 PM

Apr 2011
"Me? What? Spirit?" Crusoe didn't know what to think of that and stood there looking puzzled and Tir Na Nog smiled softly as her head was stroked by Angelica.
Oct 1, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2011
"You were teached about the ancients no?Well,you might be alike Kino,my sister,the spirit dragon." Angelica said calm,still patting the little being.
Oct 1, 2011 1:39 PM

Apr 2011
"Aye I've heard of her... but I know very little. How does he differ from her sister... your sister that is, the Death Dragon?" asked Crusoe curiously.
Oct 1, 2011 1:50 PM

Jun 2011
"Kino had the power to control every ghost,being it from here or the other side,acting like a medium.Her...our sister Krunia had the power to take life and send spirits and ghosts to the other side." Angelica explained.

//I'm searching pics for the dragon ancestors human forms!//
Oct 1, 2011 1:55 PM

Apr 2011
"I see... just because of Tir Na Nog, you think I'm a Spirit Dragon... right?" a curious tone was in his voice.
Oct 1, 2011 2:57 PM

Jun 2011
"Corect.No dragon nor human I've seen before controlled a shade." she answered.

//lol soz for late.//
Oct 1, 2011 3:51 PM

Apr 2011
"No, you're wrong... I dont control her" said Crusoe a little defensively holding her closer.

//No worries//
Oct 1, 2011 3:53 PM

Jun 2011
"It's like a deal between you.Your comrades.But anybody who wields a shade dies when they rezonate.You control the power she givs you." she said.

//lol brb one hour and a half.//
Oct 1, 2011 4:05 PM

Apr 2011
"I guess so... but maybe, just maybe no ones ever really understood all the minds of a Shade before? Its isn't a single Demon or Ghost mind here, she's 71340 minds working in sync... and I understand each and every one of their feelings. I can empathize with each of them..." he looked into Tir Na Nogs eyes and she winked and smiled at him.

//no worries redux :)//
Oct 1, 2011 5:36 PM

Jun 2011
"Is because the weak souls can not accept multiple auras at once.Which prooves that your either a damn good undiscovered alchemist,either that my theory is correct." Angelica said.

//lol bk~//
Oct 2, 2011 4:48 AM

Apr 2011
"Really? For some strange reason I still have my doubts... but thanks for the information" said Crusoe still rather bemused by the thought of him being a 'Spirit Dragon'.
Oct 2, 2011 8:40 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica sighed.Releasing her sword,she sended a light over the sea(it was night).Several nymphs could be seen."Yck." Angelica said whit disgust to the lustful creatures."I suggest you to go inside,unless you want to be raped." she said to Crusoe.Than,climbin stairs she headed to Aoi,allowing Ame to stay in her hman form next to the king.Than,she headed to her room to nap.
Oct 2, 2011 8:51 AM

Apr 2011
"Raped?!" said Crusoe somewhat surprised and he looked out at the sea and shook his head and followed Angelica to her quarters and sat outside her door as asentry with Tir Na Nog sitting in his lap.
Oct 2, 2011 11:15 AM

Jun 2011
Angelica wakes up around five in the morning,as her pocket clock shows.Dressing up in normal,fuzzy clothes instead of her amour,she exists to go and have breakfast.At the door,he sees Crusoe."Have you been guarding all night?" she asks looking at him.
Oct 2, 2011 1:56 PM

Apr 2011
Crusoe looked up at her and said simply "Aye my lady... it is my duty". The childlike form of Tir Na Nog was no longer there and instead it had returned to its swordlike form resting in its scabbard on his hip...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Daio Market ( 1 2 )

AngelicXI - Sep 11, 2011

57 by Gibz0matic »»
Sep 25, 2011 7:56 AM

Sticky: » Create Your Dragon Warrior -Registry of Charas

AngelicXI - Sep 2, 2011

5 by AnemiaSM »»
Sep 20, 2011 12:15 PM

» Angelica's Forest Cave House ( 1 2 3 )

AngelicXI - Sep 5, 2011

100 by AngelicXI »»
Sep 11, 2011 8:14 AM

Sticky: » Dragonology

Gibz0matic - Sep 6, 2011

0 by Gibz0matic »»
Sep 6, 2011 6:07 PM

» Pironia Mountain

AngelicXI - Sep 2, 2011

23 by AngelicXI »»
Sep 5, 2011 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.