Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2008 7:21 AM

May 2008
Ok well iv kind of decided to start something since alot of the members here are either very inactive members or they just want the club to be on their profile either way the only two people doing ANYTHING here are myself and Zoki-chan!
First order i say we think about is getting more active members into the club to do something,start forums and do polls and stuff.Right now we have 6 memebers and the creator of the group,as far as i know,hasnt dont anything for the club so far exept make it.Which isnt really all that much.We can all make groups,it takes someone to run it to make it better.Not to undermine anyone though.
Im not exactly sure how people become officers but i think we need a few as well.
Also we could have a forum for sharing links to sites with great pictures and music we all could use.There are a few options we could do.All the members that joined this site and are not happy with the way it has started we could move and make our own club that really means something.Another option(the easier one)is to make this one better somehow.
Any idea or thoughts about anything i have said would be good.Even if it is negitive feed back at least it is something right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 24, 2008 5:25 PM

Nov 2007
ChaseRosenburg said:
the only two people doing ANYTHING here are myself and Zoki-chan!

>__> ... I guess I became invisible ... T___T

Well, I don't think it is the number of members which is important but it's rather the love who share for Alkaid which is the most important !! ^_<
And, anyway, we have also dot Hack GU club to talk ... but I agree with the fact that the one who created that club have never shown up <__< ... that's a shame !! Poor Alkaid ... Y__Y
May 26, 2008 11:12 AM

May 2008
Oi im very sorry about that! My sensierest apologies to you gallantman.It does seem that i have forgotten you and tchu3.Well you both are great parts of the club too ^_^ just kinda sent the message before rereading it for any errors.
I was kind of irritated at the time and was at CACC so i wasnt really even supposed to be on XD
But i do agree with you about the creator not even visiting the site to say hi or anything!Well i guess it cant be helped right so lets just move on it yeah?
Though the only disagreemment i do have with you is the number of member.Yes we do all have huge love for Alkaid but with so few people being on here and talking them it will make other not want to visit more often and then they will forget the club,thus forgeting Alkaid.I am not saying send a message to tell everyone to join but to get other members that you know and know they like Alkaid enough to join a club for yeah?This weeds out the people that will just join the club for the hell of it and the ones that join it because you told them to.
If you do know anyone that likes Alkaid them tell them about Alkaid or Go home and they will join because they want to.Well thats what i think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Water Margin &amp; Romance of the Three Kingdoms

ChaseRosenburg - May 29, 2008

4 by ChaseRosenburg »»
Aug 13, 2008 2:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.