Forum Settings
Forums

Get ready for round 3. Hot ladies, hot fun, hot damn I love this club!!!

New
Jun 6, 2011 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Everyone get ready for another round to vote for your spokesperson for the club.

That means hot ladies and hot videos! And yes there is a twist like always. This time around there are a total of 6 entries, in a 2 on two battle until only 3 remain. Then those 3 will go head...to head...to head. Oh, and did I mention you will be voting on a full ticket??? Each vote will be for your Spokesperson and their Spokespeople. Full ticket nominations...now it has been mentioned.

And it all happens in less than a week. FREAKING SWEET!! Be back here on Sunday June 12th, at 11am PST to cast your vote for who gets your motor reving the highest.

A lot of beautiful faces...some new, some not so much. All awesome!!!! And this message is yonnie approved.
demondude777Jun 6, 2011 3:24 PM
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 10, 2011 9:36 AM

Jun 2008
I wanted to do a quick update (and this is being posted on the thread and as a comment so no one misses it):

Well, putting everything together is going better then I thought. Unless I hit a real snag, which I might with one of the contestants, I may actually have this up a day early. So I recommend checking this club on Saturday. If I can I will post them by 11am PST. If not then expect it up on Sunday at the regular time.

When these go up there will be 3 seperate threads....so make sure you vote in each one. The winners of each will then be posted in one more voting session to find the final winner. That should be up a week after the voting ends.

Please take your time voting, but don't take too long. I am making this statement bold for 2 reasons:

1. There will be A LOT of youtube videos. I am trying to locate 1 video and 1 live performance for each artist entered. Granted that isn't working out perfectly for everyone. I had to compensate for a few with dramas or interviews. But you are looking at about an hour and 1/2 of youtube videos! I really recommending watching at least a little of all of them before casting your votes.

2. But don't take too long because the voting will only be open until Sunday, June 26th, at 11am. That gives you two weeks to decide. After that I will lock the voting, to start preparing the final thread for the winners.

Also, have fun. Post all you want on the threads. Rub it in if your choice is winning...post more vidoes and pictures to get others to vote your way..whatever you want.

MAKE THAT MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN!!! :)

Jun 11, 2011 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
Waiting .....
Jun 11, 2011 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
There was an unseen snag...and I am in the processing of fixing it now. Something I didn't expect. Should be up in less than 1 hour.

Jun 15, 2011 6:24 AM

Apr 2008
Well I voted!!! Now what?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» T-ara gets hit with a translation

demondude777 - Oct 26, 2011

1 by yonnigo »»
Nov 1, 2011 12:12 PM

Poll: » Spokesperson Poll #2: Quanity vs Quality

demondude777 - Jun 11, 2011

3 by demondude777 »»
Aug 12, 2011 9:18 AM

Poll: » The final round: Spokeperson 2011. Past vs Quality vs Freaks

demondude777 - Jul 3, 2011

3 by demondude777 »»
Jul 3, 2011 10:55 AM

Poll: » Spokesperson Poll #1: The Past vs The Present

1 by demondude777 »»
Jun 11, 2011 12:34 PM

Poll: » Spokesperson Poll #3: The Clicks vs The Freaks

1 by demondude777 »»
Jun 11, 2011 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.