Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2011 2:56 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I knew once he took that first strike their was no going back. As usual it's a strong combination of pity and awkwardness which turns into wow that was just hot kind of feeling. If Nana joins in, it will only make things 10x more better but I don't see that happening unfortunately.
Apr 7, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2009
It would be nice to see Nana and Kaoru do something more intense than their normal breathers. This is getting a step closer for Kaoru, but I don't think that Nana appreciates it too much.
Apr 7, 2011 1:49 PM

May 2008
Great chapter!!
I use to think that people who were into S&M were just weird and self destrctive
but Nana to Kaoru and Nana to Kaoru Arashi expresses and depicts S&M in a way that validates it to the average person i think.

Apr 7, 2011 1:58 PM

Feb 2008
xXC64Xx said:
This is getting a step closer for Kaoru, but I don't think that Nana appreciates it too much.
I think it's the opposite. Nana "understood" how good being the masochist in that situation would feel, while Kaoru would lack the guts because he thinks he might lose all inhibitions while whipping Nana and then actually hurt her.

Hurt her in ways even a masochist won't enjoy

Apr 8, 2011 6:25 AM
Dec 2007
dragafire said:
I use to think that people who were into S&M were just weird and self destrctive
but Nana to Kaoru and Nana to Kaoru Arashi expresses and depicts S&M in a way that validates it to the average person i think.

My thoughts exactly. I loved this chapter. It pretty much explained everything so far about S&M to me. Kind of mind blowing really.

As for Nana, I think she just started to enjoy, seeing that she finally started to understand what was going on in their little play.

One of the best chapters so far, in both series!
Apr 8, 2011 5:23 PM
May 2008
Vegreaper said:
Hurt her in ways even a masochist won't enjoy
He is not worried about a "masochist". He is worried about Nana.
Although he gradually "breaks" her psychological limits and makes her enjoy things she "shouldn't" the stakes are to high to make a mistake and end not only their friendly relationship that was in the beginning but also new BDSM one.
KuroDubZero said:
If Nana joins in, it will only make things 10x more better but I don't see that happening unfortunately.
I see it quite well. It is 4 day trip. So there will be at least two more nights. And after that arashi will probably end.

Some times observation is as good as participation. Yeah, Nana is uncomfortable but she usually is anyway.
For her it is scary and confusing because she understands that this might come after breathers.
Feb 12, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
her true essence in all its twisted glory - sarashima

in that scenario her body was a monument to all her sins. .. yea neva thought a H3 ref. would somewhat cross my mind
Apr 30, 2014 12:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nana and Kaoru will never be able to have "regular" sex after these lessons.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 24, 2015 6:28 PM

Jan 2013
Damn that was pretty amazing. Kaoru really knows what to say in these situations.
What would his friends think if they found out he was able to experience this?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 44 Discussion

neonBdragon - Apr 19, 2014

3 by Belgand »»
Nov 4, 2019 3:51 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 39 Discussion

AzurePisces - Nov 4, 2013

7 by Belgand »»
Nov 4, 2019 3:10 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 42 Discussion

niaxato - Jan 22, 2014

11 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:21 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru - Black Label Chapter 19 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 10, 2012

5 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 12:46 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 45 Discussion

feet_pics_uwu - May 9, 2014

11 by Hentaicheg »»
Jun 14, 2017 3:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.