Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2011 9:23 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I thought he'd make at least part of it out of candy ; )

I figured someone would have to stay behind, but I thought it would be Yoshimori (and possibly Tokine as well).
Mar 18, 2011 1:51 AM

Feb 2010
jacobpaige said:
I figured someone would have to stay behind, but I thought it would be Yoshimori (and possibly Tokine as well).

yoshimori skill are idd impressive^^ and yeah someone have to stay behind i expecting something like that.....
Mar 18, 2011 10:06 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
That has got to be one of coolest powers I've seen yet. It's like the SIMS being brought into reality, but that power is way more convenient then normal. He could even make a everlasting HAREM!!!!!

Only sad part is that all of it is nothing more then a illusion or a tomb in other words.
Mar 18, 2011 10:29 AM

Feb 2008
KuroDubZero said:
That has got to be one of coolest powers I've seen yet. It's like the SIMS being brought into reality, but that power is way more convenient then normal. He could even make a everlasting HAREM!!!!!

Only sad part is that all of it is nothing more then a illusion or a tomb in other words.

that is why he had such a long face. i am pretty sure the kid knows it too but he is doing well to play along. its a shame there had to be a sacrificial lamb, but someone will get her out somehow. in any case, where will the manga go from here. i guess they will address the issue with that other god...
Mar 20, 2011 3:53 AM

Feb 2008
KuroDubZero said:

actually, I think he gave them individual personalities, so they'll be as real as the kid is willing to believe they are, and the mom can improve on them over time as well. Also, she'll probably live forever too, so she'll have plenty of time to figure out a way to alter his memory so that he forgets that none of is real (if it ever became necessary to do so).
Mar 20, 2011 5:24 AM

Nov 2009
Hu, i also thought it was going to be yoshimori and then he would come out years later or something.

Wait, is there another arc after this? (I guess this is a rhetorical question seeing how i won't check back >.> )
Mar 20, 2011 9:49 AM

Aug 2007
Damn that seems a little messed up. Unless he stays and there's a timeskip after or the series ends.
Mar 20, 2011 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
It was sad when Yoshimori brought Gen out. I hope the series doesn't end soon but it looks like it will.
Mar 20, 2011 9:37 PM

Dec 2009
If it does end like this then I most say i'm extremely disappointed, kind of like how I felt when the anime ended with no real conclusion to anything and a plot hax final battle. The reason I moved on to the manga afterwords was to get a better conclusion and find out what happens to the characters. I was hoping that Yoshimori would at least get a chance to shine in the battle if it really was the last, which i'm guessing there isn't. If it does end like this then i'm sad, and if it doesn't then woohoo. At least maybe the anime will get a second season if the manga ends hopefully. P.S. The part where Yoshimori made a Gen and himself for the world was really bittersweet, I actually was tearing up there.
Mar 20, 2011 9:59 PM

Mar 2010
Loved the new chapter.. pretty touching to. I let out a tear when I saw him make a copy of Gen. This is gonna be even much more sad though if his Mothers going to be left inside there though >< Foreshadowing is sure making that happen though.
Mar 24, 2011 7:11 PM

Apr 2009
Oh god, Yoshimori's face when he created a Gen. That was so sad. Geez, if his mom's staying behind, that's gotta be pretty cruel to be trapped in there with a copy of your own son.

Apr 23, 2011 9:38 PM

Dec 2007
THIS CHAPTER...... THIS CHAPTER. Beautiful.
Dec 5, 2011 11:14 PM

Jul 2010
Amazing the way he recreated all the character especially Gen i had a feeling something would happen to his mom. Im so sad im almost done with this manga. I hope the god like thing is explained better and that there is a good ending with Yoshi and tokine.
Mar 1, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2012
That part about Gen is one of the best things I've ever seen so far, and I wasn't expecting it, and I was expecting even less to see him recreate himself to be Gen's friend.
Jul 25, 2017 5:29 AM

Feb 2013
He build a great world!
Why man, why is this happening:((
Are you telling me that his mother will remain there???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkaishi Chapter 99 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Jul 20, 2017

1 by wariofart »»
Oct 2, 2023 6:23 PM

Poll: » Kekkaishi Chapter 98 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Jul 20, 2017

1 by wariofart »»
Oct 2, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Kekkaishi Chapter 95 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 16, 2013

2 by wariofart »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:35 AM

» From which chapter to continue after the anime?

Allen_014 - Dec 31, 2022

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Kekkaishi Chapter 344 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Apr 3, 2011

15 by JojoooJojoooo »»
Nov 4, 2021 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.