Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2011 4:46 PM

Jun 2008
Theme Song

This thread if for people to get to know my character more, however please do not meta the knowledge. If you want a quick and easy look into my character, simply watch the theme song and read the lyrics, they fit him perfectly as long as you hear it as the song is directed towards him and not by him.

Kaen Mirai

Admiral of the Navy, Kaen Mirai is famous, not for his martial prowess, but for being the only one to have achived a top rank amongs the navy purly for his diplomatic/non-martial achievements. Of the three, he is the most loved by the people while simultanously the most controversial. He is a mysterious but surprisingly open character that has the strange ability to glide into ones heart like a childhood friend, yet, you only met him just then.

His features are that of majestic, yet feminime beauty, his hair is long and white, his eyes are striking light blue and his lips are scarlet red, decorating a face which is sculpted like the one of a girl, yet very majestic which demands respect amongst those around him, he is known for making entire halls go silent the moment he enters, attracting utmost attention wherever he goes. He is rumored to be a fruit user thought noone have ever seen him fight or use anything like a devil fruit, though some still insist on the idea.

While he is beloved amongst the people he is scorned by many of his own, his ideas of peace and negotiation often lead him into struggles with others and he has as result, many times been on the verge of losing his position, however through all of this he still have power in the navy, infact a large base of the lower tiers of the force rallies around him like a beacon of light, creating an unoffical faction within the navy which wholehearthily supports the admiral in all that he does, praising him as an angel of peace.

Due to this, of all the admirals, Kaen Mirai, ironiacly enough, possesses the largest personal fleet amongst the three, as many soldiers of the navy, utterly refuse to sail under anything but Kaens flag.

The White Faction/Fleet

This fleet is known by many names but its most nicknamed the "White Fleet" by the navy, as every ship in the navy is coated mostly in white paint. This subfaction amongst the navy frequaly recruit on their own, taking up aspiriants from the islands they travel to, or the people who pilgrim to join the "peace fleet".

While Kaen Mirai is not know to fight, the white fleet has seen combat on many occasions, however its important to note that Mirai was not present for any of these.
The fleet is however in no way elite, actualy far from so, most of the crew are peace loving people that choose to talk over figthing, and thus the general figthing strenght of the white fleet is based on superiour tech and ships aswell as their extreme number of vessels and manpower.

Amongst the white fleet, or "white faction", there are many sub groups, one of the most famous are the ones that accompany Kaen Mirai, the crew of his Flag ship"The Eternal Blaze" . The entire crew is made up of Diplomats, warrior diplomats as they call themselves, many dear freinds of Kaen, they make up the most fanatic loyalists in the white. The ship itself is a behemoth, a gigantic ship which masts are said to be so huge, that the shine from its perfectly white sails are said to reflect light that can be seen from an island to the other, some describe it as a second sun rising as it comes over the horizon, which have given it the often used nickname "The Second Sunrise". The Ship is always out on diplomatic missions, with or without Kaen, a huge fraction of the white fleet is constantly following the ship, however the majority of the white fleet remains spread around the world, functioning like normal navy ships, this is due to restrictons put in place by the absolute top of the navy, ensuring that Kaens white faction remain splintered, avoiding any potential threat to the navy's current hierarchy of power, though still, the white faction gives Kaen the most influence in the navy than any other admiral, which probably is the only reason he still carries the title.

A Mysterious, influencal man, which desies only peace, that is Kaen Mirai.

The Angel Fruit

The only fruit to question the things general name "Devil Fruit".

Type: Paramecia

The Tenshi Tenshi no mi has the power to transform the user into the likeness of an angel. Sprouting wings made of pure light amongst various other Angelic features, the user can transform himself into saint like creature, enabling him to wield heavenly powers which pushes the natural laws of devil fruits. Despite its similarities to a mythical zoan fruit, it is indeed a paramecia, as the features with the exception of the wings, seem purely superficial.

The Angel fruit can indeed be described as extremely powerful, but not in the typical way you would think of "power". Indeed its destructive, purely martial powers, are are decently strong, however its real strenght lays in its unique ability which is extremely rare, if not nonexistent in any other devil fruit.

The Power to bless.

The wielder of the tenshi fruit, also known as the "judgment" fruit, the "heavenly" fruit amongst many, posses the ability to spread its power to others for them to enjoy for a limited amount of time, like the gift flight, the gift of life, strenght, amongst others.

Like many Paramecia, the one who have eaten the fruit will see permanent changes in his body. In the case of the angel fruit, the wielders hair will turn bluish white or completely white, he will also gain feminine as well as majestic features, though, in the legends it is said that you must already posssess this features else you will never find the fruit.

Currently the fruit is suspected to be wielded by no other than Kaen Mirai, the famous ambassador Admiral.

((OOC Balance:

Basicly the fruit enables Kaen to bless others in order for them to gain powers and abilities, but its not permanent, only tempoary, so don't fret about this. The characters true strenght lies on how he uses the angel fruit, which in no way on its own is as strong as lets say, a logia, in terms of fighting power.

The most notable powers it will give Kaen are unatural/heavenly powers which in most cases will be purely utility rather than combat ability, instead I have given Kaen a great faction to surround him which is only natural considering what kind of man he is. Basicly my idea for this character is to make an admiral which is not chosen for martial strenght, and instead enjoys loyalty and a great set of utility powers.

Lets take the only other admiral, Edan rox. A swordsman with a logia fruit. His powers are great and outdoes Kaen by a long shot when it comes to pure power. Wherass Edan could probably take on a nation on his own and win, Kaen cannot, instead he has his extreme utlity powers and the mentioned belongings, aswell as the liberty of having the largest fleet. Ive chosen Influence and utility over godlike power.

Ive chosen to not have any Haki powers ether.))
KantarellFeb 14, 2011 6:11 PM
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2011 4:52 PM

Jun 2008
This is not the final draft, well it probably will be, or atleast close.
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Feb 14, 2011 5:29 PM

Jul 2008
Love it, wouldnt change a thing.

And the white fleet is a very interesting idea :3

Oh, and the theme song is kinda awesome ^^
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Feb 14, 2011 5:41 PM

Aug 2010
I absolutely love it. It's very detailed and I just love the general concept of your character. It's really interesting and brilliant. *Strongly Approves ^_^*
BeyondFeb 14, 2011 5:47 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Feb 14, 2011 6:23 PM

Feb 2010
I love it.

Ironically an 'Angel fruit' was one of the first ideas I toyed with for a custom fruit. With stuff like emphereal angel wings that grow as their power increased, but can have their sized controlled with greater mastery. The ability to 'sanctify' items pretty similar to the bless ability, only not for use on people, but permanent. Granted it was a much weaker idea than your one.

I look forward to harassing Kaen with Akane :D
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Mar 2, 2011 5:51 PM
Jun 2010
hmmm.. i don't beleave the pasafist part! .. though this is a great idea, and I think your the only person who will be able to pull a character like this off.. *thumbs up*

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is being graded?

CrogLatte - Jan 5, 2011

18 by ender95 »»
Mar 5, 2011 1:49 AM

» Current NPC Characters In The RP

Beyond - Jan 27, 2011

4 by Beyond »»
Jan 30, 2011 11:46 AM

» How to grade?

CrogLatte - Jan 27, 2011

0 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 27, 2011 6:13 AM

» Checklist for Public Opening

Psynergi - Jan 11, 2011

11 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 3:19 PM

» Who should get HaÅ�shoku Haki?

CrogLatte - Jan 5, 2011

8 by Psynergi »»
Jan 12, 2011 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.