Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 9, 2009 7:21 PM
Nov 2009
Hello *shuffles nervoulsy*

What did you think about the ending of Serenity? In particular, the deaths D: Do you think that someone needed to die, or could it have been just as effective with a perfectly happy ending~♥

Personally, i hate that Shepherd Book and Wash died :( It would have been far more healthsome if theyhad lived. Poor Zoe :(

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2009 4:52 AM

Dec 2009
Of course I'm sad that Wash and Book died, but there was something right about it to me.

I would so love to see more of it. Another movie. ANOTHER SERIES. Probably not gonna happen, but I can't not want it. :D

It'd be interesting to see how things would work with those characters not around anymore.
Nov 20, 2010 9:10 PM

Jan 2009
While the series can be brought back, I believe Whedon chose to "officially" end the series, and the hopes of the fans, by killing off some characters in the movie. So in essence the movie concludes the series. I also believe, as Eione has mentioned, the deaths seemed right for the movie.

However if they start bringing out books next to the two graphic novels they already have. Sign me up for reading and buying the books. That's the only other way I can see the series continuing is through books like Star Trek and Star Wars have.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.