Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2010 5:36 PM

Sep 2010
I've always loved Zane to DEATH since elementary school! I think I always been a sucker for blue XD But anyways, I just want to know about everyone's thoughts on Zane Truesdale [cause I love him so much haha!] So if anyone wants to share any thoughts, opinions, etc..feel free to :]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 1, 2010 12:04 PM

Jul 2008
I actually wasn't that interested in him when I first started watching the show. But when I started RPing his head was the ideal one to get into. He's really my favourite character, I enjoyed most of the episodes about him, though I wasn't too fond of the direction his character was taken from season two onwards.
Oct 6, 2010 5:31 PM

Sep 2010
SamCyberCat said:
I actually wasn't that interested in him when I first started watching the show. But when I started RPing his head was the ideal one to get into. He's really my favourite character, I enjoyed most of the episodes about him, though I wasn't too fond of the direction his character was taken from season two onwards.

Ah nice! :] I felt similar as season two came buy when he turned "evil" it upset me so much. ]: Especially since I was in Elementary school and more younger it was just worse [XD] but at least he returned back to being good afterward. I like him, especially his "mysterious aura" he gives off XD
Oct 8, 2010 11:38 PM

Jan 2010
he is the epic "cool kid" in the anime. He seems to care for almost no one but then he shows his emotions and quickly hides them again, pretty awesome that he is a powerful duelist and i wish i could duel him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.