Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2009 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
Is anyone else frustrated with this manga?
I think it is getting a bit ahead of itself with the relationships. It's like the opposite of Skip Beat, which doesn't focus much on the romance but really sticks to Kyoko's revenge mission.
Here the main focus has shifted from Yura's quest for revenge by besting her mother in acting, to which guy should she go out with.
Not only that but rumours I have heard from those reading the raws have said

and I'm just finding myself disliking Yura more and more.
I hope it can get back to the acting, and also that the scans can catch up, otherwise I am gonna have to do some work and translate raws myself lol.

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Aug 21, 2010 2:48 AM

Dec 2008
i have to agree! i mean i love Yura's relationship with everyone, but the main aint is to get revenge of her mother, and not falling in love -.- i can't say i dislike it, but you know, stick to your mission damet XD it made me kind of hate Yura...i actually disliked her from the beginning...

Dec 7, 2011 3:00 PM
Jul 2011
I got annoyed with Yura too especially with the last few, she needs to stick to her goal-to defeat her mom- not get with Q-ta.
haha, I was actually lucky enough to find the 6th volume translated in english at my bookstore =D So I just reread the last few chapters.
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Mar 30, 2018 8:51 AM
Jan 2012
Weel i know this is an old thread, i just reach ch30 (right before hiatus) and seriously the MC is really dumb. She sacrifice her career(which is build by a lot of people who trust her) to just to be together with her boyfriend that really selfish.

I am glad this series is in hiatus, i hope it stays dead like that. I bet the author herself doesnt know how to continue this dumb story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Q-ta or Haruka?

Aina-Chan - Aug 5, 2008

30 by Almewx »»
Feb 8, 2023 9:24 AM

» Why is this series called Honey Hunt?

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 30 Discussion

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 17 Discussion

adamantine - Apr 11, 2009

8 by azenobio »»
Aug 14, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 16 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 24, 2009

7 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.