Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 23, 2008 3:25 AM
Nov 2007
I love her because she was great in Destiny. And her kind of relation with Shinn Asuka.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 23, 2008 4:37 AM

Dec 2007
Well,i think she is wonderfull.She is pretty,delicate and pure.She is wearing pink uniform which is <3 .And i totally loved Gaia Gundam she was piloting.
I dont care what happens when MwulaFlaga scares her,its part of her personality too.Yeah,she was made a bit of psyco,so what?
I loved her relationship with Shinn,even though they didnt have body contact so much,it was deep.I CRIED so much when she died.And i didnt like Lunamaria with Shinn after,she first like Athrun,and after she said : ok,i dont have chances with him ,i go get Shinn -.- if you understand me.Her theme song was awesome too. Damn you Kira :P
Mar 3, 2008 11:49 PM

Mar 2008
Stella is my fav GS/GSD character. Not only is she cute and innocent like, she just seems like someone you would want to hold close and protect (i'm that kinda guy). Or just being able to sit with her watching the sea forever, someone to make you feel that the world is worth protecting. But then you remember that she could probably kill you if she really wanted to, wich proves she's more then a cute face. I like the whole situation between Stella and Shinn, how they are forced to fight eachother and for the most part, not knowing they are doing so. Personally i think the times they are togeather are the best parts of the series. It's just so sad that on her last mission her mind snaped like a small twig when she saw neo//mu get shot down by kira and was so sad when she died, telling shinn that she loved him (or in the japanseese version "shinn, i like you") T_T.

Also, im not sure if it's just me but i kinda thought the series went a bit downhill (still a good series) after they killed off stella. It just seemed to much like the end part of Seed, like how the alliance gets togeather and stops the crazy plant chairman, it just reminded me alot of the first one, but thats just me.

Anyways stella=best GS//GSD character there is, used to like kira but now i dont -_-
If you fall on your long journey down the road of life you simply have to pick yourself up and keep going forward.
Mar 21, 2008 9:00 AM

Mar 2008
I love her because she's so innocent and powerful yet the kind we love to love and protect.
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "
Dec 22, 2008 4:40 AM

Nov 2008
Well, she's such a sad character, and the only one in Destiny that I liked, because she grows as a character. Plus she has a wonderful image song. Haha and she's adorable.
Aug 4, 2010 11:55 AM
Oct 2009
I love everything about her! xD
And I understand you, Lunaria, I think the same way about Lunamaria, I don't like her... xP
Sep 15, 2011 1:00 AM

May 2008
Stellar 1 of the Cutess anime character i ever see (of course she can't beat Elpeo Ple,Ple2 Or Aoi Karin XD)

She have cute voice.

I like Kira, but i also hate it because he killed Stellar.
Oct 16, 2012 7:53 AM

Apr 2008
Cute, with pure feelings and very very interesting personality. Lil psycho ofc, but Im fond to those kind of chars. Her existence in GSD make whole series more and more curious.

When she died that was damn sad... :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Shinkai no Kodoku (Stella Image song)

Kuemauricebackup - Jan 25, 2008

5 by AlliedG »»
May 27, 2009 11:51 AM

» Stella Personality AMVs

rutabega - Mar 4, 2008

1 by danceljoy »»
Mar 22, 2008 7:30 AM

» Stella's Death (spoiler)

Kuemauricebackup - Jan 29, 2008

1 by bubblefire »»
Feb 9, 2008 2:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.