Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2010 5:12 AM

Dec 2009
Remember what i have already written is only to be used as a guideline. Also please try to play your character to their description.

"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 26, 2010 6:22 PM

Dec 2009
*running towards the school, the iron arch's of the school entrance can be seen not too far away*

dammit, dammit, dammit. I'm gonna be late again.

*runs faster trying to get to school before the bell goes*
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jul 26, 2010 6:31 PM

Mar 2009
*walking to school at a steady pace with my books in my hand as my ponytail blows ever so slightly in the wind while looking at all the other children rushing to school infront of me and of course there were groups of them walking together talking probably about what they were going to do or if they had done their homework*

i love the mornings its always the start of a new day where great things can happen

*after walking for about 15 minutes i can start to see the top of the front gate through all the crowd and where some had gatered in the yard as i take one last look to make sure my clohes are perfect and running my hand down my ponytail placingit back into its correct position*

it took me a little longer getting ready than i would have liked but it seems im still going to be on time again this morning
Jul 26, 2010 6:35 PM

Dec 2009
*running frantically to get to the front gate i notice yui walking to school*(they come to school from opposite directions)

this is a great chance, if i get to school before yui and can talk to her as we go to class together

*starts to run faster pushing myself to get to the entrance before yui. As i get there i lean against the gate breathing quite heavily waiting for yui to get here*
Jul 26, 2010 6:43 PM

Mar 2009
*as i walk through the crowd with me getting closer to the school gates it also means that it is even more busy with the people pushing and shoving more as one knocks past me almsot causing me to drop my books while looking up all i can see is the back of his head he had short brown hair but i didnt seem to know him he was slightly short so maybe a new person just starting it would explain him not wanting to be late so much*

i wonder what will happen today or if everything will be like always

*as i reach the school gates i kee walking almost passing through only stopping to turn around since i heard somebody gasping for breath as i turn around my ponytail flicks to the side slightly with me lifting my head up to see that its akira*

he got up late again and rushed hes an ifiot sometimes..
Jul 26, 2010 6:47 PM

Dec 2009
*i try to stop my heavy breathing as yui stands in front of me*

Morning Yui, you're looking great as usual
Jul 26, 2010 6:50 PM

Mar 2009
*smiles as i walk slightly closer shaking my head a little at him also so that my ponutail sets back inits postion again*

as i thought he hasnt payed any attention to himself again

good morining akira

*as i talk i have a happy voice as i see one of my friends for the first time in the morning before turning back around and gigling slightly to myself before walking a few feet away and turning back around with a bigger smile on my face*

so is that your new style now ...
Jul 26, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
Huh? what do you mean? *confused look on my face as i have no idea what you are talking about*
Jul 26, 2010 7:01 PM

Mar 2009
*shakes head as i turn back around and tug gently on my shirt while gigling a little more*

hes an idiot but is cute at the same time

your shirt i see you have an interesting way of wearing it

*turns around giggling as i slowly walk off sorting my top out on the way as i make my way inside and to my locker as im greeted by boys and girls as they walk past with me just smiling and nodding as i place the books i dont need yet into my locker closing it and walking towards my class*
Jul 26, 2010 7:04 PM

Dec 2009
*im frozen like a statue* DAMMIT!

somehow it always turns out like this

*is pushed into the walla by some rude individual* sheesh whats the rush
Jul 26, 2010 7:07 PM

Sep 2008
*Seeing Yui walk in the school, I follow behind her passing by Akira*

Look at you, your such a loser. If you don't ask her out, I just might...

*Saying that with a smirk to intimated Akira, I walk in the school behind Yui*
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 26, 2010 7:09 PM

Dec 2009
Why you little..wait who the hell is that?

*enters the school grounds looking around for Hiro*
Jul 26, 2010 9:31 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro was never the type to come to class late, especially when he had the opportunity to observe all of the female students coming in as he hung out on the school grounds waiting for Akira. He made sure to stay out of sight as he caught a glimpse of Akira chatting with Yui.

Watch him choke....ah dammit I knew it

"YO! A-K-I-R-A!!!!!!!!!!"

Hiro runs up from behind Akira and grabs him into a headlock position.

"Look at you freezing all up before a woman. Oh wait, that's right you never really were any good with the ladies."

He then let's go of Akira allowing him to fix himself up as Hiro stared in amazement.

"Well come on, hurry up or we'll be la-

[Insert punch in the face, xD]
MotionBlueJul 26, 2010 9:38 PM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 27, 2010 12:47 AM

Dec 2009
*punchs hiro directly in the nose*

Shut up you loser, if i remember correctly you haven't got yourself a girlfriend either, now get your arse moving or we'll be late *walks down the pathway towards the massive stone archway entrance of the school, leaving hiro to catch up*
Jul 27, 2010 8:13 AM

Mar 2009
"GAHHH!!!! That was a cheap shot!"

Akira lands a ferocious strike on Hiro's nose forcing him to head towards the nurse's office instead of class. While holding onto his nose he tells Akira he will catch up with him later. After all he didn't mind staying with the elegantly dressed nurse for a few minutes.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 27, 2010 4:35 PM

Dec 2009
*sighs* hiro will use any excuse to go see that nurse

*walks down the hallway and turns into a classroom going to sit at the typical protagonists seat at the back left hand corner of the room*

now what class does yui have at this time slot
Jul 27, 2010 5:27 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro gallantly marches towards the nurse's office hoping that his pain will prove the mark of him being a "manly" man. He walks into an open door only to find the nurse bent down searching for her medical supplies while on her cell phone.

O_O" It must be my lucky day!

*Hiro struggles to stop his nose from bleeding once more, the nurse then gets up and gives Hiro a menacing look*

Nurse: "Two minutes! Give me TWO MINUTES for the love of Christ, these children, where are there manners!?"

Hiro: <3<3 "So powerful, so commanding, what a woman!"

Nurse: "Be quiet and have a seat. Classes started already and if you're late then I'm in trouble."

Hiro: "Why would you be in trouble? Oh, I get it your trying to seduce m-"

*The nurse bops Hiro on the head prompting him to let go of his bloody nose*

Hiro: ACK! >.<"

Nurse: "Ah, there we go, put this here and clean that there. HOLD STILL!!"

Hiro: "Stop it, it's cold, AKIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Help"

Nurse: "Quiet down, seriously. Ok you should be fine as long as you avoid anyone touching your nose got it?"

Hiro: "Anything you say my de- eh I mean Miss" *Bows* "Thank You"

In a nervous panic, a now patched up Hiro makes his way back to the classroom taking his seat next to Akira.
Jul 27, 2010 5:31 PM

Dec 2009
*turns to hiro looking at his nose* no luck again, your back too early

*turns and looks out the window noticing movement in the PE changing rooms through the small high windows in the little building*

thats right, yui has PE

*sits up straighter trying to get a better look, only able to see the tops of the girls heads, finding yui he stretches trying to see more*
Jul 27, 2010 5:37 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro: "Eh?"

*Hiro leans up against Akira peeking over his shoulder.*

That's right this time of the day the girls have PE, damn they're all HOT!

*Hiro whispers into Akira's ear.*

Hiro: "Oi, which is the one you got the hot's for?"
Jul 27, 2010 5:43 PM

Dec 2009
*reflexively bashes the back of my fist into hiro's nose*

shhh.

*i lean over further the chair standing on two legs now, my face practically pressed against the window as i can see down to yui's shoulders*

come on just a little further
Jul 27, 2010 5:43 PM

Mar 2009
*as everbody was rushing to get changed while talking about boys and ranking them in a list of the cutest,hotest and almsot anything else you can think off there was a a few girls that stood out and these were the ones that werent making such a fuss and one of them happened to be yui who had taken up her usual place which was just before the window see she loved the sun and it was safe nobody could see in the window from the ground however if you were high enough you might be able to catch a glimpse of the girls breasts if you were lucky this was one of the reasons why the boys wanted to sit near the windows so badly*

it sure is hot this morning such beutiful weather for gym

*yui had slipped out f her skirt revealing as she neatly folded it up and placed it in her locker some of the girls looked as her laced panties were revealed in fact they didnt really cover that much as she bent down slifing into her gym pants, as she sttod back up she lifted her top over her head with her back to the window slightly as you could see the edge of her breasts and her black bra. After filding her top and placing it in her licker she pucked her gym top up and turned facing the window looking up towards akiras class with a sigh as she slipped it over her head with it slifing over her breasts*

i always feel like people are watching me when im getting changed maybe its justme over thinkng things...

*after placing her running shoes on and fastening the laces she then made her way of of the changing rooms and shortly after the rest of the girls followed after her making their way to the gym teacher as they all stood in a line waiting to be told what to do*
Jul 27, 2010 5:48 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro: Itaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! It hurts! Mommy!

*Sniffles as he retracts back to his seat. Tears are now running down his cheeks.*

Akira is so mean to me. Why, why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Jul 27, 2010 5:51 PM

Dec 2009
*tilts my chair even closer trying to get a better look when Yui looks up at the classroom and the legs of the chair lose their grip on the floor as i go sprawling off the chair landing heavily on the floor* ....ouch
Jul 27, 2010 6:01 PM

Mar 2009
*Hiro snickers devilishly as his plan succeeded.*

*Blackboard appears detailing the plan.*

7:30 AM=Arrival

7:45 AM=Dismantle

8:00 AM=Pervert Time on the School Grounds

8:15 AM=Hit by Akira

8:30 AM=Sweet Revenge

Hiro: Little did Akira know that I had purposely loosened the screws in the legs of his chair this morning. ^^
Jul 27, 2010 6:32 PM

Jun 2010
*Sits in the back of the classroom reading a book, she would occasionally glance at Akira but only for a short moment before she hid her eyes behind the cover of the book again, her neighbouring classmate was probably wondering why she had not turned the page yet*
Jul 27, 2010 6:48 PM

Jun 2008
Akira.. Damn that bastard!... Looking at the girls like that, unforgivable!

*Sitting just a few seats behind Akira lurks Hakoro, a thin nerdy looking boy with a black bowl cut and a pair of giant round glasses which just puts the O above the I in terms of his geekiness. He has a dark aura around him as he continuly mumbles low for himself*

He has no respect.. No Manners! But Ill teach him! Ohohoho! I Will teach him! Oh yes! He will learn!

Ahahahaha! Ahaha.. ha...

*Hakoro suddenly starts laughing manicaly but it stops abruptly as he realizes that he just did that out loud, attracting the attention of half the classroom*
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
seriously i swear that class rep has a screw loose

*sits back on my seat mumbling an apology for disturbing the class with my fall*

*the class returns to normal and somewhat boring as i doze off halfway through waking up to find the other students exiting the room. I jump to my feet to find hiro asleep next to me as i kick his chair*

Oi dumbass wake up, lets go *starts to walk out of the classroom*
Jul 27, 2010 7:00 PM

Mar 2009
O_O"

PANCAKES!!!!!...Huh? wha-

*Hiro wakes up looking rather disappointed as he had no choice but to follow Akira.*

Hey, I'm getting kinda hungry what are you in the mood for Akira?
Jul 27, 2010 7:02 PM

Dec 2009
*i use the typical reply that hiro should no by now* something with meat in it, guess we'll see what the cafeteria has

*exits the classroom and enters the hallway*
Jul 27, 2010 7:22 PM

Jun 2008
Akira, you perverted fiend!

*An angry voice barks out behind Akira, and there stands the class-rep, wearing the typical school uniforms along with the tie that nobody ever really uses, he looks red in the face with sweat pricking up from his brows*

Face me!

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 7:24 PM

Dec 2009
*turns on my side and turns my face to hakoro somewhat lazily* eh? what you want class rep?
Jul 27, 2010 7:33 PM

Jun 2008
Trying to hide behind words? You can't fool me, I saw you! I saw you peeking!

*He is standing in a ridiculous pose like the advocates in Ace Attorney, pointing at Akira with a threatening finger*

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 7:34 PM

Mar 2009
*Turns around as well, embracing the opportunity to crack a smart remark*

"Oi, isn't that the kid that always gets turned down by the ladies? Honestly he creeps me out Akira, let's get outta here. If we hurry we might see your damsel~"
Jul 27, 2010 7:35 PM

Dec 2009
Oh! so you saw the girls too did you? which one are you after? *blank looks on my face like its not a problem to perv at all*

i agree with hiro this guy is weird, wait did he say yui?

*turns to leave*
HaissemJul 27, 2010 7:38 PM
Jul 27, 2010 7:39 PM

Jun 2008
*Hakoro Probably does not register the words for he just keeps on shouting, his glasses whitening*

I challenge you to a duel!

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 7:41 PM

Dec 2009
*turns back facing hakoro at the word duel* righto then pervert, back of the school now, hurry it up i do want some lunch

*walks off down the hallway towards the back of the school, grabbing the back of hiro's shirt pulling him with me* your my witness to say he started it
Jul 27, 2010 7:44 PM

Jun 2008
Hah!

Fool, Ill beat some decency into you

*Marches after Akira*

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 7:45 PM

Mar 2009
O_O

Hiro: "Let go of me you brute! Nurse Nurse! Akira is threatening me!

*As we past all of the girls start to giggle and point at Hiro*

Hiro: "Dammit Akira, you're ruining my reputation! How am I suppose to get a date now!?"
Jul 27, 2010 7:48 PM

Dec 2009
*ignores Hiro's cries of protest and walks out the doors pushing them open in a grand motion as i walk out onto the dusty ground and turn around to face hakoro* first blood wins, like it always is around here

*a group of students see akira walk out decalaring the rules as the whispers spread around* Akira's fighting! I wonder who it is this time? It doesn't matter Akria always wins! *within moments a group of students have formed a circle around the pair*

*i let hiro go as he becomes part of the circle* Remember Hiro, your my witness.
HaissemJul 27, 2010 7:56 PM
Jul 27, 2010 7:55 PM

Jun 2008
*Hakoro forms a sword out of thin air, its a long strict blade, its length is roughly that of a bastard sword, but its a tad shorter and noticeably thinner. Its handle is dark blue, decorated by white symbols*

Hah! You won't need a witness after I am done with you.

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 7:58 PM

Dec 2009
*i turn to face you front on, hands clasped behind my back with a wicked smile on my face* well come at me then
Jul 27, 2010 7:59 PM

Mar 2009
"Alright ladies and gentlemen, place your bets please!"

*Totally ignoring the fight, Hiro busies himself while collecting and haggling money from his fellow students as the crowd cheers on.*

"5, 10, 20? Good, good keep it coming people I don't have all day."
Jul 27, 2010 8:11 PM

Jun 2008
*Hakoro raises his sword into the sky so that the sunlight reflects upon the silver blade*

Watch! As I a free this school from the tyranny of this wretched pervert!

*He lowers his sword as he starts to charge towards Akira*

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 8:13 PM

Dec 2009
*i stand my ground as you rush towards me* just stop your yammering and get on with it already i would like to eat lunch today *my feet grind against the ground a little bit getting ready to move*
Jul 27, 2010 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
*Jumps and slashes down at Haissems head*

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2010 8:16 PM

Dec 2009
*smoothly pivots to the right, the blade going straight past me as i continue through with the twirl delivering a sharp horizontal kick to your lower back*
Jul 27, 2010 8:30 PM

Feb 2010
*I casually walk over to the crowd, wondering what the commotion was all about. Yawning, I stretch my arms up into the air, glad to be out of class. I hear a familiar voice.*

Hiro....?

*I push through the crowd towards where it's coming from. The first thing I notice is Akira in the center of the circle with the class rep.*

Akira... can you at least try to stay out of trouble...

*I find Hiro going around the inside of the circle, money stuffed into his hands.*

Hiro: It's only just started! Don't miss out!

*I look at Akira, then back at Hiro*

Oh... he is so dead...

*My face takes on a stern look as I place my hands on my hips. Now in the proper mindset I move in on Hiro's current location taking a deep breath.*

HIRO!!!
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 27, 2010 9:52 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro continues his haggling, appearing to be a lot more busier than he previously was. Focusing his efforts on the current bet at hand, he completely blocked out the mayhem ensuing behind him until he is suddenly interrupted by a far too familiar voice.

Tala: HIRO!

Hiro: O_O"....T-Tala! ^_^;

Hiro knew very well that he was in a dangerous position, it would only be a matter of time before Tala would unleash her fury upon him. Still, as confident as he was he would attempt to at least get a laugh out of the situation. In a innocently smiling manner, Hiro proceeded to ask Tala:

Hiro: "Care to place a bet?" :D
Jul 27, 2010 10:26 PM

Feb 2010
*I smile back, not an innocent smile, but a devilish grin. I whomp Hiro over the back of the head with the flat of my hand. It was a warning, of the violent things to come if he didn't ship up and fly straight.*

You're supposed to stop Akira from doing stuff like this, idiot! Not using him to gamble!
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 27, 2010 10:34 PM

Mar 2009
What a day it had turn out to be for Hiro. First, his trustworthy friend injures his nose, now the girl he (secretly) has a crush on, but does not want to admit it strikes him on the head, causing Hiro yell in pain.

Hiro: AH! *While finally focusing his attention on the fight instead of her*

You know, maybe you should learn more "people skills" >.>
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Character Profiles.

Haissem - Jul 13, 2010

13 by Hoshi_Ryu »»
Jul 18, 2010 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.