Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2010 2:36 AM

Mar 2010
Your favorite siblings?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 20, 2010 2:54 AM

May 2010
The Orihara :D They are awesome. Especially Mairu >3
Jun 20, 2010 9:48 AM

Oct 2008
Actually I'd have to say the Heiwajima siblings. Kasuka for his taste in women and Shizuo for simply existing.
Jun 20, 2010 6:27 PM

Jun 2010
Heiwajima.

I like Izaya, but I don't care about his sisters. At least not yet, because I don't know enough about them.

Jun 20, 2010 11:31 PM

Mar 2010
CinemaZebra said:
Actually I'd have to say the Heiwajima siblings. Kasuka for his taste in women and Shizuo for simply existing.

I must agree for Kasuka's part XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2010 11:32 PM

Mar 2010
Ringford said:
Heiwajima.

I like Izaya, but I don't care about his sisters. At least not yet, because I don't know enough about them.

Aww... Too bad his sisters won't show up in the anime >3>
Jun 20, 2010 11:41 PM

Jun 2010
That is too bad that they won't get any spotlight. Hopefully Drrr will have another seasonor 5,000. It's pretty popular, so maybe. *crosses fingers*

Jun 21, 2010 10:41 PM

Mar 2010
Ringford said:
That is too bad that they won't get any spotlight. Hopefully Drrr will have another seasonor 5,000. It's pretty popular, so maybe. *crosses fingers*

If they do have second season, I hope all the characters like Aoba, Mairu, Kururi, etc will show up TwT

But I still like the Orihara~ >D
Jun 28, 2010 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
Can't choose >w<! I love both the Heiwajima and the Orihara siblings way too much as to to choose one of them ;A;!
Saku_Chan said:
Ringford said:

If they do have second season, I hope all the characters like Aoba, Mairu, Kururi, etc will show up TwT

At least, there'll be a special that'll come in which the twins will be featured 8D.Apparently, it'll come out in February with the last DVD.. and, aw, I just can't wait to see the tiwns animated >w<!
Jun 28, 2010 8:39 PM

Mar 2010
XxExiaxX said:
Can't choose >w<! I love both the Heiwajima and the Orihara siblings way too much as to to choose one of them ;A;!
Saku_Chan said:
Ringford said:

At least, there'll be a special that'll come in which the twins will be featured 8D.Apparently, it'll come out in February with the last DVD.. and, aw, I just can't wait to see the tiwns animated >w<!

Seriously?! Will Aoba appear?! OMG, OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!
Aug 7, 2010 1:39 PM

Dec 2009
Saku_Chan said:

Seriously?! Will Aoba appear?! OMG, OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!

Hehe, I don't know if Aoba will appear.. but it'd be awesome if it was so XD! Aoba is such an awesome character ;3
Aug 8, 2010 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
XxExiaxX said:
Saku_Chan said:

Hehe, I don't know if Aoba will appear.. but it'd be awesome if it was so XD! Aoba is such an awesome character ;3
To be honest, I don't really care about him, but I'm excited to see the kiss that Mairu and Kururi gave him <33
Jan 25, 2013 2:38 AM
Nov 2012
Aw...I love Kururi and Mairu, but if I had to choose, I`d choose the Heiwajima siblings. I`m not fond of Izaya, but I think his siblings are really fascinating. They are awesome in the light novels. But, I love the Heiwajimas more because I love Shizuo ~ <3, and Kasuka is really interesting. I want to know more about him, but I have to wait until the light novels are translated ;___;
LittleDemonBootsJan 25, 2013 2:42 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.