Bio
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 3, 2010 4:57 PM
May 2010
Name:Bloody Rose
Race:Vampire Princess
Sexuality;Straight
Postion:Student/Daughter of Principle and Vice Principle
Bio: I was Born on Halloween.My mother was a very popular person.whrn People saw me they were scared to death when i got older i found out my Father was king of all Vampire making me the princess of darkness My name is Bloody Rose My father name was Kaname Kuran and my Mother Yuki Cross.so when i got older i met Father Kaname he said to Make a school where Vampire and humans go
Looks Black laced belly shirt and short Black really short Black skir,t Long red hair,Purple eyes,Cross on neck don't pull off or i wil become very pissed and may kill,
PrincessDarknessJun 5, 2010 5:18 AM
Jun 3, 2010 11:09 PM
May 2010
Name : Sayuri
Race : pure Vampire
Sexuality : Straight
Posittion : Student
Bio : My parents are Shiki and Rima :D
heartache19Jun 3, 2010 11:13 PM
Jun 4, 2010 9:34 AM

May 2010
Name Kifune
Race Vampire pureblood
Age 17
Gender Male
Sexuality Straight
Posittion Student
Bio:
Kifune is pureblood vampire.He is kind and offer help to someone if its needed.He dont like persons thet judgeing others by how they looks.He is in this school for long time so he know alot of vampires.He hate his family so he dont talk much about them,so even on holidays he staying in school.His powers are illusions thet can even hurt and can create night beasts (demons)

Looks: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/Rainbow-Complex/oo.jpg
Whats falling from sky is not rain, but tears.
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone laushing to one because he is different,
One laughing to everyone because their all same.
Jun 4, 2010 6:48 PM

Jan 2010
Name Raven
Race vampire/human
Age 18 when sired
Gender female
Sexuality lesbain
Posittion student
Bio

raven is a human/vampire she is kind and normally attacks like a girl until pissed off or till her cross is pulled from her neck then she will turn evil. she loves girls and love school life
Jun 6, 2010 11:11 AM

Apr 2010
Name: Anemy Soyer
Race: pureblood vampire
Sexuality: : Student
Bio: Is quiet and shy at first but will open up when talked to more. Has a lovely singing voice of a first saprano. She uses a bow and arrows out of lightning and can also turn wolf when ever she wants.
Looks:

wolf:
AnemyJun 6, 2010 11:16 AM
Jun 6, 2010 4:00 PM
Jan 2010
Name:Aries
Race: demon lord
Sexuality:Straight
Posittion:student
Bio:he in real is a demon that worked his way through the ranks tell he became one of the 4 demon lords years later he got bored and made his way to earth where he became a student.but a side effect to coming to earth is that he must take the souls of humans with a death notebook to keep his human form and remain on earth (also the one that made the vampires

looks:porfile pic
Aug 6, 2010 6:05 PM

Nov 2009
Name: Akira Yuki vi Britannia
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Sexuality:Straight
Posittion:student
Bio:She is a member of the Britannian empire, the princess. Left the Empire in search of her twin brother who disappear on a mission 5 years ago. She has the ability to control all elements, including sound, light, and darkness (strongest). She is the strongest warrior in her kingdom, second to only her brother) and can use any weapon skillfully, but her signature ones are whip, sword, and a pair of sais. Akira also have a pair of wings that spurt at her command, they are the darkest shade of black ever known. She also have a sadistic streak, and can transform into a wolf (silver fur with gold on the tip of ear and tail).
Mar 1, 2011 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
Name: Kitty
Race: Vampire/ Human
Position: Student
Bio: Kitty is a very hyper little vampire. She loves the color red and enjoys being outside school grounds. And she is very nice to other students or teachers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Vampire Baby's Room

PrincessDarkness - Jun 4, 2010

4 by Raylot_Nejos »»
Jun 15, 2010 9:26 PM

» Boys Dorm

4 by Paul-Kun »»
Jun 4, 2010 10:46 AM

» Girls Dorm

0 by PrincessDarkness »»
Jun 4, 2010 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.