Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2010 1:15 PM
Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice chapter. Too bad it ended on a cliffhanger. Again. I wonder who the other girls are.
May 19, 2010 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
I like the "assault" ...
:D
all about moe ^^
May 20, 2010 10:16 PM

Jul 2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
I HOLD MY BREATH IN THE WHOLE ASSAULT SCENE!!! gooooooooddddd it was soooo goooood!!! ;______________;

SADASDF. I had not enough yuri in my life! Whyyy?

And again I love the mad guys in the council team!!! ;A;
May 26, 2010 7:58 PM
Feb 2009
evangeline88 said:
I like the "assault" ...
:D

That was a very fun part. Why is Sora the only one who didn't collapse from that though?? :3
Jun 11, 2010 2:40 AM

May 2010
The guy's a nutcase.
Heaven is where the police are British,
the chefs Italian,
the mechanics German,
the lovers French and it is all organised by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German,
the chefs British,
the mechanics French,
the lovers Swiss and it is all organised by the Italians.
Jun 11, 2010 11:31 PM

May 2010
No-Cha said:
The guy's a nutcase.

yeah he definitely is but i can't believe that the masked girl is a 'he'. Damn what a letdown.
So if he is the" masked girl" why did he help sora in chapter 1 i wonder ???
MyAmyJun 12, 2010 1:54 AM
Jun 13, 2010 7:41 AM

Dec 2008
YEX said:

yeah he definitely is but i can't believe that the masked girl is a 'he'. Damn what a letdown.

You're talking about the RAWS for chapter 13 arent you?

The real question is..How did he help Sora.

Well he's either:
1) A fake Ikusu ( IX) ( the real one being somewhere else and also being the one from chapter 1)
or 2) He's actually really a girl...though I doubt he could fake being a girl for long...

And imo,IX can't be a guy since she gave Sora her weapon..only females can "turn" into weapons.
Jun 13, 2010 8:28 AM

Apr 2010
I am not really sure but before the latest chapters came out, I thought Tsuki was IX; if he is a fake IX then maybe the new girl Hiyo-chan is IX. That's all I can think of for now, I came up with that idea because they have similar(ish) hair.

So far we think only females can turn into weapons, but then again Sora can play Exaclan. So that makes me think that Houjou can possibly turn into a weapon, although it is very unlikely (I'm just bringing up possibilities)
making a signature at the moment >:)
Jun 13, 2010 8:21 PM

Jun 2009
I think Tsuki is IX...but tat guy disguised as IX to gather evidence....tat is wad i thought. I hated the guys....
Jun 14, 2010 8:45 PM

May 2010
sarroush said:
YEX said:

You're talking about the RAWS for chapter 13 arent you?

The real question is..How did he help Sora.

Well he's either:
1) A fake Ikusu ( IX) ( the real one being somewhere else and also being the one from chapter 1)
or 2) He's actually really a girl...though I doubt he could fake being a girl for long...

And imo,IX can't be a guy since she gave Sora her weapon..only females can "turn" into weapons.

Is that so O_O.
Okay thanks for the info !!!
Jun 15, 2010 7:42 AM
Jul 2009
SireDrrr said:
I am not really sure but before the latest chapters came out, I thought Tsuki was IX; if he is a fake IX then maybe the new girl Hiyo-chan is IX. That's all I can think of for now, I came up with that idea because they have similar(ish) hair.

So far we think only females can turn into weapons, but then again Sora can play Exaclan. So that makes me think that Houjou can possibly turn into a weapon, although it is very unlikely (I'm just bringing up possibilities)

That's what I thought too?
Btw, with 12.5, do you think that new girl stole the book?
Or is there a real traitor in Sora's group? =/

Saskie
Jun 15, 2010 8:49 PM

May 2010
Saskie said:
SireDrrr said:

That's what I thought too?
Btw, with 12.5, do you think that new girl stole the book?
Or is there a real traitor in Sora's group? =/

Saskie

She does look suspicious !! I still wondering about the guy in black who hold the list of girls, like who the hell is that guy???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Chapter 24 Discussion

ckam - Mar 16, 2012

23 by Osumare »»
Mar 14, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Nov 10, 2009

8 by Npdib88 »»
Mar 29, 2018 9:23 AM

» Chapter 11.5 (omake)

Wannabiteme - Aug 8, 2016

0 by Wannabiteme »»
Aug 8, 2016 4:36 PM

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Chapter 20 Discussion

ckam - Jan 22, 2011

2 by Valaskjalf »»
May 15, 2014 4:41 PM

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Chapter 4 Discussion

fishsniffer - Nov 4, 2009

8 by RiukixD »»
Dec 5, 2013 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.