Mar 28, 2010 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 4, 2010 3:05 AM

Oct 2009
Zero: *looks around*
Apr 4, 2010 1:00 PM

Aug 2008

The boy followed the others as his eyes scanned the area about him. He took in the lush greens that composed the gardens; the crisp, fresh scent that was laced within the air about it; and the calm waters that harbored fish of various colors and shapes. Everything was relaxing. It made his tense body at ease; he was very in tune with the nature world, so of course this would be fitting for a being such as him. Kain's eyes shifted from the garden to a bush about three yards away- They remained there until Kain's voice whispered in a different tongue.

Moments later a snake emerged from the bush; long and elegant- its' colors were of various greens and darker colors. Bending over, did Kain lay his arm to the serpent that took the invitation and climbed up his arm. Only when it reached his shoulders and neck did it curl the rest of its body in a coil did it stop moving. The reptile was about eight feet in length and its own golden eyes stared at the other two boys with a mysterious light that flashed in its own eyes. "Shhh..." He coxed the snake as it began to rear up seeing the other two. "Its alright."

"So what was it you wished to do here?" He asked while stroking the serpent, easing its own tension, "Or was it just to kill time?"
<3Naruto+Sasuke=SMEXY<3
Apr 5, 2010 2:10 AM

Oct 2009
Zero: *looks at u* I want to get know u better and this place is perfect for that. It's so peaceful. *notices snake* I can see that u like snakes.

*phone rings* *looks at his phone* Sorry I have to take this. *answers* Hello that taked long...I am in the park near the river...okay but don't hurry...I know that u understand...see u later Yukina. *buts his phone away*
Vampire_princesApr 5, 2010 2:25 AM
Apr 6, 2010 11:40 AM

Jun 2009
Ikuto: *looks at Zero*
Apr 6, 2010 5:57 PM

Aug 2008
Waiting for Zero to put his phone away did the boy speak, "Zero, what is it you want to know of me?" He asked as he strode toward the bridge of the park; his walk had an elegance to it that expressed his aristocratic side, the side of a higher up. The snake hissed while he passed the other two, "Well?" The person he was speaking to intrigued him, wanting to know who it was, was another topic he'd bring up- or from what he had heard, he would know soon enough.
<3Naruto+Sasuke=SMEXY<3
Apr 7, 2010 4:52 AM

Oct 2009
Zero: I want to know that can I trust u. *looks at Kain* Or do u just act friendly to me. I have meeted really many people who just act friend and when they get a change to tell lies about me behind my back they have done it. Will u do that too or are u really friendly?
Apr 7, 2010 6:36 PM

Aug 2008
A growl emitted from his throat after Zero was done, "Ha." He laughed aloud, turning his back toward him. "That's funny. You want to know if I'm your friend? I have no friends." A twinge of hurt slipped into his words; trying to blind in with humans was beyond difficult and they way they treated him...He hated humans. He hated the idea of friendship. "That is the wrong question." He paused and turned around to face the other boy, "But will I betray you, no, no I will not. You have my word."
<3Naruto+Sasuke=SMEXY<3
Apr 8, 2010 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
Zero: Well if u say so.

Yukina: *notices Zero,Ikuto and Kain* Hello boys!

Zero: *turns around* U two founded your way here I see. *smiles*

Yukina: *walks to Zero* Yes we did...who is this? *looks at Kain* *walks to Kain* What's your name handsome?

Susu: *lets go from Yukina's hand* *stops next to Zero* *looks at Kain*
Apr 8, 2010 10:36 PM

Nov 2009
Joey: *seemingly to not find the doctors office as quick as he would like, " theres a garden here, thats awk..." mid sentence he stops in thought as he sees people talking. His eyes dart to the girl as he face lights up, still running quickly* I cant believe i forgot about there being women here, i must introduce myself. *stops abruptly behind female that is talking to a few guys and quickly forces his hands down her shirt fondling her breasts*
Hello my princess, i am Joey, the knight that has come to save you from your boring existence without me. *as he continues to squeeze furiously and rythmatically* If you could darling, tell me where the doctors office is and ill be sure to let you do my next check-up!! *smiles and winks as if what he was doing was normal in any way*
Apr 9, 2010 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: *blushes* I can tell u where doctors office is if u let my breasts be alone for now.

Zero: *looks at Joey* *smirks*

Susu: *turns all red as she is watching Joey and Yukina*
Apr 9, 2010 4:15 PM

Nov 2009
Joey: *looking up and right he quickly analysizes what she said. "hmmmm do i let go and see sexy doctor or keep up this tremendous action... ooooo there so soft" quickly jolting his head left and right. Trying to make a decision quickly. "Well, i can play around with her some other time. Dont want to keep the doc waiting." sighs and lets go*

Alright, fine. Where is this doctors office *standing right in front of her as if there was no one else she was talking to and raising and lowering his head, looking at her face then her chest, face, chest. *"hmmmm i wonder what size these are.... im going on a limb and saying High C cup...maybe D" smiles " this doctor must be smoking hot to allow me to leave these ta-tas*
Apr 10, 2010 1:20 AM

Jan 2009
Yukina: *smiles* It's in the main building...u go inside and turn right and walk that hallway u wont miss it. *looks at Joey" He is pretty handsome"*
Apr 10, 2010 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
Joey: *looks in the direction of the main building and nods as if he was making mental notes* Got it!! thanks doll *winks and with swift movement dashes in the direction*
Apr 11, 2010 4:01 AM

Jan 2009
Yukina: doll? *shakes her head* Weird boy but still hot.

Zero: *walks to Yukina* Are u alright?

Yukina: of course I am. *smiles*

Susu: *smiles to Yukina*
Apr 11, 2010 9:24 AM

Aug 2008
Kain's eyes went to the girl whom had called him handsome, but before he could answer he was cut off by a man by the name of Joey, who grabbed the woman's breasts as if they were toys. How that made his blood boil with an extreme annoyance. He took off before a serious beating came underway. He let out an irritated growl before he spoke once more, "I am Kain. And that man will be punished for his actions..."
<3Naruto+Sasuke=SMEXY<3
Apr 11, 2010 11:43 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: *smiles* Nice to meet u Kain...will u punish him? *hugs u* Thanks.

Zero: *looks at Yukina* *shakes his head* Sou are back to normal again.

Yukina: What do u meen I have been normal the whole time. *still hugs Kain*
Apr 17, 2010 7:37 PM

Sep 2009
*walks by and sits under a tree* ....
Apr 17, 2010 9:28 PM

Oct 2009
*walks by*
hmmm......
*as if she was looking for something*
about me

Apr 18, 2010 12:41 AM

Sep 2009
*notices someone and watches* ....
Apr 18, 2010 5:06 AM

Oct 2009
about me

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Create character for RP ( 1 2 )

ikuto95 - Mar 10, 2010

60 by Zxsiefy »»
Oct 21, 2018 8:10 PM

» Member cards^^

ikuto95 - Apr 3, 2010

12 by Lisette98 »»
Jul 30, 2011 9:52 AM

» Principals room~

ikuto95 - Mar 28, 2010

13 by notanicywarmth »»
Nov 11, 2010 7:54 AM

» Gym class~

ikuto95 - Mar 15, 2010

2 by ice_dragon88 »»
Aug 3, 2010 1:16 PM

» Doctor's office

ikuto95 - Apr 6, 2010

31 by ikuto95 »»
May 11, 2010 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.