Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 29, 9:24 PM
Sep 2020
The author of the LN surely was high af when he wrote this, shits crazy my man, shits crazy. It was fun to watch, tho 🫡
Mar 30, 3:30 AM
Nov 2018
Are you the one who killed my brother,
Yeah
Then Die!!
No. You Die.

I genuinely died laughing. XD XD XD
Mar 30, 3:31 AM
Nov 2018
Are you the one who killed my brother,
Yeah
Then Die!!
No. You Die.

I genuinely died laughing. XD XD XD
Mar 30, 11:20 PM
Mar 2021
The fight happened so fast, the enemy didn't have time to unleash their full power HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bro solo's all the enemy This Anime is ridiculous at the same time it was great and funny. The mc is too overpowered and based . Yomai mo
Mar 31, 5:15 AM

Nov 2016
This anime looks like parody on fantasy and isekai. Every student wants to kill others instantly after getting to other world wtf ?? MC can kill everything with just 1 word (even strongest entities) - I knew it is in name of anime but at least some restrictions or rules would be good. Plot also about nothing just new strong enemy appear each episode that die after 1 sec (+some annoying screaming from ghost and that small-fat boy). I have seen lots of OP MC but all of them had at least 1 enemy where they little bit sweat or fight was longer.

It looked like playing game with instant kill cheat (for example warcraft 3 with "whosyourdaddy" cheat - fun for 3 mins but not for 12x20 mins)
hiraishinxMar 31, 5:37 AM
Apr 1, 1:12 AM

Oct 2008
The way he dealt with Sion was beautiful. All of his practicing really paid off there.

Really funny series. Is a shame it wasn't received well here.
Apr 3, 4:01 AM
Jul 2019
the sage got what she deserve
and it was pleasure to see Takatou and Dannoura flying together
Apr 3, 5:49 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Once I stopped trying to make sense of the non-stop non-sequiturs in this show and just let the insanity wash over me, the more I actually enjoyed it. Go figure. 🤷🏻‍♂️
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Apr 5, 5:15 PM

Feb 2009
huh, they actually managed to make sense what happened so far. It's too bad Shinozaki went for Takatou even though he shouldn't have been a revenge target. I guess he is technically protecting some of the revenge targets. The series is a mess, but actually ended up being more fun and interesting than I thought with all the revealed plot and backstory surrounding our MC's circumstances and it's satisfying how almost everyone who was a clown got what they deserved in the end, including Sion. It's particularly satisfying how we got the role reversal from the start with Sion playing god with summoning everyone and killing the teacher and bus driver on a whim and now she's being put in the same situation. Good finale for the most part.

wtf is up with aggressors anyway, there's almost no explanation for them. Counselor surviving is cringe as well. Also, I completely forgot about the divine king, who is apparently our enemy now. I thought she got tricked and was in trouble the last time we saw her, but I guess they won't even bother explaining that huh
Apr 6, 6:41 PM
Apr 2023
This was a thoroughly enjoyable romp through nonsense.
Apr 13, 10:21 PM
Mar 2024
Latest episodes... The ending of the anime
Just a couple of questions
Why did he kill Mikochi?
An absolutely innocent and pure-hearted girl, still just a child, Tomochika’s friend
Her consciousness was distorted, suppressed by the sage Shion, she attacked solely because of this, not out of malice...
GG could easily kill only the evil spirit that gave her strength, and leave the girl herself, saving Shion from control by killing him
Why didn't he do this?
Why did you kill an innocent girl along with her spirit? He could only kill a spirit, but what did Mikochi do to deserve death?
A little girl...an innocent soul, deceived, subject to someone else's rules
I feel sorry for her. Didn't deserve death because she was under Shion's control
Shion... It's all Shion's fault
Why... Why did he let Shion go? She is the main villain, she has the blood of an inexhaustible number of innocent people on her hands, she has brought so much evil!
Why!
Why did he kill the catgirl if she did a million times less evil, could correct herself and atone for her sins, save everyone she deceived. She was nowhere near as bad as Shion and deserved pity, she should have been spared!
And Shion cannot improve, it is impossible to atone for her sins
So why didn’t he spare the cat girl...
Why didn’t he spare Lisa, Erica, and three girls in the arena?
But Shion was spared
Why does he, when he uses his ability, when he decides to take someone’s life, DOESN’T FUCKING THINK AT ALL? Does he even know how to think and analyze information? If so, then where is the question and reflection - “does this person deserve death, maybe it’s not worth killing, maybe there are circumstances, like mind control, that forced the attack”
Why is he such a stupid bastard? Why is he such a rotten, unscrupulous scum? And how can this scum be justified?
Well, really, finished, empty, rotten degenerates instead of MC!
The fool who had to educate him, instead of conscience and morality, instilled in him the philosophy of Nietzsche
So the result is a stupid, unscrupulous bastard who, due to his feeble mind and poor upbringing, is unable to realize the value of human life...
Timka1113Apr 13, 10:42 PM
Apr 16, 1:00 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to winddevil1
Shion really had no chance agains't him... i mean, no one does, that's the funny part of this story, just see how many he can kill without a chance of him losing

"we can't leave a monster like this roam free" ... believe me, letting him roam free is the best choice as he won't kill anyone who doesn't attack him first lol

that was interesting outfit by Dannoura while flying, why was that scene so funny wtf

that little sister asking him to marry her, strange scene but also funny

well, i gues they have their plan for what to do next, collect sage stones to go back home

another anime ended, it was a decent watch, nothing special, but funny to watch him just "die bitch" on anyone lol
6/10, i'd probably watch another season of this, it's an easy watch anyway
@winddevil1
""we can't leave a monster like this roam free"
Who said that? The formally sealed blonde sword girl? Her exact words were "we CanNot ignore a monster capable of this!" which are a bit vague in terms of later intentions, if she was smart then she would just want to monitor Yogiri at best.
I mean, when a Volcano occurs, best option is evacuate and avoid the disaster. In Yogiri's case, I think anyone that sends people to kill him, with full knowledge of his Actual powers, are either stupid or just suicidal, seriously it is like sending soldiers straight into the scorching sun. I never understood the logic of a person make "great sacrifices" to just kill someone "who is too powerful" when the said Target has no intention of ruling the world and just wants to go home.
Apr 18, 5:19 PM

Jun 2014
it was a pretty meh show was but it was correct way to use infinite/very powerful MC. He wasnt a bitch that doesnt fight and tries to hide his powers even when hes needed unlike one punch man.
Recommended --> Bleach/Claymore/Overlord/Death Note/Steins Gate
Apr 21, 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
bruhhhhhh~ it´s been a while since I have watched such a straightforward bad anime xD

I did drop after episode 6, but out of curiosity I checked out episode 12 xD

Oh gosh, this anime is an easy 1/10 xD
Apr 29, 6:33 AM
Jun 2022
MC too overpower, no interest to watch what next
May 5, 6:04 AM

Nov 2019
To think Ayaka would die a useless death despite seeing Yogiri's powers for herself especially since her robot AI even stepped in to warn her not to show killing intent. What a shame and waste of character.

It's ironic that Sion is helpless in front of Yogiri after what she did in episode 1. She tried to escape and Yogiri even got Youichi at her palace but eventually gave up information for Yogiri and his classmates to return back.

I think this episode was the worst of the series it was so hectic and all over the place the battles tried to tie up loose ends and felt a little out of touch from Yogiri's typical power showcase. Could have done better if it gradually led up to the big boss battle instead of skipping back and forth between situations.
May 12, 2:52 PM
May 2023
it was great!!!! comedic timing is impeccable.
Jun 6, 7:39 AM

Dec 2012
I enjoyed it from start to finish

Jun 14, 11:07 PM

Mar 2016
A fucking jumble mess of plot, loved every second of it. "Please turn off your brain while watching this shit" energy is too strong for this one

7/10. Such a guilty pleasure

Jun 20, 7:37 AM

Mar 2015
I hope kids don't watch this show just for that last quote lol. This teacher girl telling him that its okay to murder someone he don't like and that he should always stick to his own morals and shit wtf. I don't even know how he's not a wanted murderer yet in his original world.
Jun 29, 12:27 PM
Apr 2024
You know, the Yogiri Takatou is actually a good MC, as well as the female lead, Dannoura i think, but the story however.....yeah. This is the most random isekai ive watched. Ion think its getting a second season. Fun watch though.

7/10
Jul 7, 11:41 AM
Jul 2024
This show is good too bad there is zero chance of season 2 and it's just an ad for the LN.
Jul 18, 1:18 AM

Apr 2008

How I feel about this anime.
Jul 27, 7:07 AM

May 2015
Why is this rated like 6.2? This was hilarious, the most fun I've had watching anime this year
Aug 3, 5:19 AM
Jul 2024
I just realized something,
yogiri is literally a fucking info-hazard, because if yogiri can hit you anywhere, it means that if you KNOW about him you are at risk, since his ability effects your knowledge, not his,
meaning that if you have no idea he exists you can't show hostility so unless you directly come in contact with him he can't really kill you, unless he kills you by collateral damage if lets say he kills an entire dimension etc.

Aug 6, 12:11 PM

Jul 2009
Surprisingly fun watch. I thought the manga made the premise of death a bit more "serious" , I liked how light toned/comedic the deaths started to become. Artwork was a lot better than the cover led me to believe too.

Wouldn't mind a s2, but this type of story falls off really hard when they try to get serious and explain things, so I'm fine without one too.
Sep 10, 9:41 PM
Sep 2015
pretty entertaining to binge watch, if you fast forwarded all the boring stuff it aint that bad
Oct 7, 7:21 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
The ratings for the anime unfortunately cannot be trusted based off the negative reviews. This anime wasn't intended to be a serious isekai, it's a goddamn parody of the genre. For some reason, anime fans(I'm guilty of it) have this expectation that any anime releases MUST be high quality work and if it falls short, it's trash. That's a fatal mistake.
Oct 10, 6:04 PM

Nov 2016
It's a great anime in the wisecrack genre. You have to watch a bunch of isekai, shounen and the like to 'get it'. Then it really opens up. It's easy and fun to watch.
In case anyone hasn't noticed. The main character is an avatar of Death himself. He is portrayed very correctly and quite logically. How did you imagine the end of all nature? He's such an op precisely because he is the end of all things. The gate they talk about is the extent of his realisation of himself and his abilities. As long as he's chilling with a maiden, he's fine.
CersilOct 11, 4:42 AM
Oct 15, 2:11 AM

Jul 2012
This anime is all about absurdity..
The more nonsense, unique, absurd it is, the more it is interesting..

Maybe bcz many girl in this anime r cute n have a nice body..
Even thou it sometimes leads to gore / killing each other brutally..
But this anime isn't concern about that..

Not all anime can get benefit from it is absurdity..
8/10 for this anime..
Would be good if this has it is countinuation..

Btw, the tower part reminds me of HxH..

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I wish this got a season 2

Infinite23 - Mar 25

22 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

112 by Awesomeness573 »»
Oct 11, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

182 by Lolicon »»
Oct 6, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

50 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 30, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Sep 6, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.